Vesper: Magnate of Charm and Fortune

A wealthy and charismatic story, navigating love, loyalty, and fortune amidst high society’s glittering yet beautiful terrain

20 Likes

Raikov :purple_heart::white_check_mark:

1 Like

How have you guys seen RAIKOV play out for you? It’s a popular module, talked about a lot, no first hand experience with it though, even though I always consider it for my customs

2 Likes

ROM has an advanced version of Raikov, I was in a book club reading David Goggins book when I was running that and found my will power and discipline indominatable, cold showers, workouts, routines, everything on point from “Raikoving” it

1 Like

Wow awesome artwork! Where did you get it if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

Most likely ai art. Ai art made me go from weird custom art work that look like a 3 year old to mindblowing things.

2 Likes

Yes, I assumed so but was wondering what specific website he used

1 Like

Thank you! I used ChatGPT 4 with DALL-E and used a prompt that used the cores and modules in my custom to create the artwork.

3 Likes

So you ran it 1 time 3 weeks ago?

1 Like

You know when you make a QTKS custom and your life changes so much before your very own eyes and all you can say is wow.

3 Likes

When does one uses qtks instead of regular custom? I think you dont do qtks with your preferred cores like stark or ig? what was your qtks custom?

1 Like

You don’t know. You take risk and find out whenever the QTKS custom you made yields high reward or is a lost when you start using it.

You can, it’s the same principle as a normal custom however I’d say QTKS at least in this custom has been the fastest and best results I’ve gotten in such a short period of time using it so it’s vastly different results wise compared to a normal custom.

First QTKS custom was Stark then WB then Mind’s Eye which is the current one.

2 Likes

I am wondering if QTKS work better when they target things of the mind like mind’s eye, or other manifestation maybe spiritual cores. But anyway for me a 800$ custom is pretty stiff :grin:

1 Like

Small detour from the original programming😁

Vesper Black Custom + Manifesto QTKS + NEW Primal Seduction

Animal Based diet on weekdays and normal on weekends has been possibly the best health change I’ve done so far that increased my energy, brain function, weight loss and muscle.

The sub stack probably helps too😎

1 Like
1 Like

Are you satisfied with your last QTKS custom?

1 Like