Vanished login in the Q store

Hallo @SaintSovereign @Fire @RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

I wanted to build a new custom but I can’t find the login section in the Q store anymore

3 Weeks ago it was fine.

Now in case this is your conscious decision - to make the Q Store this way,can you please mail/pm me a list of all modules I purchased in the past.

Thank you for your time and help

2 Likes

Yeah,noticed this too.The login button appears fine on my computer but is missing when i go to the q store on my android phone.

Fine on my computer. Missing from my iPhone. Suggest submitting a support ticket @Leandros

Same here on my phone.

So it’s just a mistake.

Thank you @Meng123 @Palpatine

My guess is that the Q Store login is integrated with the subclub login.

I purchased 2 modules yesterday and it identified me just fine at the Q Store checkout.

OK.

But without a login I can’t see wich modules I already purchased

That’s the problem

You got a point there. I normally put all the modules I purchase in a text file on my phone since it’s difficult to always go into the q store orders all the time.

Also, assuming that you are already logged in, you can see an “Already Licensed” message when you click on a module that you have already purchased. Just throwing out some ideas until they fix that account and orders info in the Q Store.

That’s exactly the problem.
Without login there is no option to see what I already purchased

Then for sure people who don’t participate in the forum but buy customs exist. If you didn’t write it down or remember what you purchased yor a little bit in trouble

Are you logged into both Subclub dot com and sub results dot com?

Yes both.
It seem like it’s not working on the phone.

Try to login from your phone and you will see.

Maybe they working on the site and are updating it later

If you are logged into subclub dot com, you might be logged into q store too.

For me, I know am logged into the q store cause I can see “Already Licensed” on some of my previous module purchases and I could checkout/purchase some new modules a few days back (without logging into the Q Store anytime recently on my phone).

Can’t do it from my phone

3 Weeks ago it worked fine.

But thank you @Lion

1 Like

i’m seeing the same issue as well, had to wait like 6 hours till I got home to order my custom the other day because I couldn’t log in from my phone :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Okay, how is it working now?

Yup the login is back :grin::grin::grin:

THANK YOU