V is for Value - A STKS Business Short Read by Nuevo Vesper

I enjoyed this alot even though the info was nothing new, it’s still top notch piece.

Finally read through this V is for Value.

I think it’s kind of subtly genius.

Sure if you just reduce it to a series of bullet-points you could say, ‘It’s nothing new’, but to me this is not a series of bullet-points. It’s actually about the way it’s written and the way it was put together. Some of the details were spoken, and others were unspoken just woven into the style of writing and narrative.

I’m kind of a distant fan of the Joe Budden Podcast. This could be their mission statement.

It’s not about remembering the bullet-points. It’s about integrating them into the way you move on a granular level. It’s actually about street smarts. But merged with high-level principles.

Street smarts is an instinct-level training. It’s more related to the dojo or the boxing ring than it is to a Powerpoint presentation.

When someone is speaking, moving, or expressing from that level, it “hits different”.

There’s a naturalness to it. An agility to it. A practical applicability.

And that’s as much a part of the secret sauce as any of the principles in the bullet-points.

This actually matters. Makes a difference.

Anyway: good read.

1 Like