Users, how does subclub compare to other competitors?

For subliminal users that have tried many vendors, I’m curious to see your inputs on subliminal club products compared to other competitors in the space.

Is subliminal club better? If so, in what way?

Discuss.

4 Likes

I’d be careful here. The owners here purposely try to avoid mudslinging and calling out known competitors. I’ve spoken of competitors or their products on my threads here, but I’ve never named names. I have seen competitors names edited by the mods here regularly.

The reason? That’s not why they’re here. They focus on making excellent subliminals, and namecalling (which can be common, especially by newcomers) makes SubClub look like little boys, not men. I’ve been here six months, and I never hear them blaming or smearing others’ names and products.

Is SubClub better? In many ways, for me. I came from a competitor for a single reason: SC’s subs have a core message of independence, and I felt very young and very dependent on the other’s subs and output. I began listening to SC’s subs, and the freedom in un-dependence is magnetic. I’d even returned to that same competitor for a new sub put out, I used it and had success…but I felt the chains of being dependent again in just over a month. I came back. Believing in my own ability to make changes in my life is absolute gold to me. I’m staying.

12 Likes

@subliminalguy is right. We’ve taken great steps to maintain cordial relationships with other subliminal producers, so please take care not to badmouth anyone.

8 Likes

All i can say is SC products are ideal for some people but not for others so they go elsewhere.

2 Likes

Well some idiot tried to climb over my truck when I was unloading fuel at a gas station so I stopped him and told him to walk his ass around and get out of my conned off area before I have Homeland security come and arrest him. He cowardly turned and walked back around. I haven’t gotten results and courage like this from other competitors :ok_hand:

I wonder if there is a submodule in emperor called beast mode!

5 Likes

LOL I’m sorry but that funny as hell

2 Likes

I agree :rofl:.

Regarding “beast mode” @R.E.M.P.O , It’d definitely make me a beast, for that’s some stupid shit :laughing:

1 Like

Stumbled upon another competitor and their prices are ridiculously high compared to subclub …lol

To be fair there are alot of good companies out there selling very good products. Some of them are actually more powerful then the ones at subliminal club. However where SC shines is that each product that is created is designed to hook into their other products. For example emperor and daredevil can be ran together as a stack. There is no company i know out there who has managed to accomplish this.

Another area where SC shines is they have this community forum where people can ask questions and get answers. Some people have complained that the customer support is not great, personally I feel the presence of the forum answers 90% of the questions one might have.

Now I am not going to say SC are the best and you should buy from them, all I can say is decide what is best for you.

2 Likes

No but I will

1 Like

James perhaps I communicated myself incorrectly. What I am saying is i am not going to tell people to buy from SC all i can do is share my experiences. Its up to the individual to make a decision.

Just realized this is a very old thread i replied to along time go :rofl:

3 Likes

I didn’t realize that myself. I have been in a mood all morning