UNOFFICIAL Speculations Hero Product 6th April Release

This is one of the good things about this forum, that we can poke fun at ourselves and have a bit of a joke. Too much self development and introspection without a good laugh every now and then makes you mentally constipated.

So as my last act of service on this thread… go ahead and laugh your ass off. :smiley:

3 Likes

I admit that i did share with Simon the fact that I met Saint and Fire on a different plane. This was the trigger for the unofficial speculation. One thing let to another…

@RVconsultant Simon is a good bloke with a big heart please do not punish him.

1 Like

Agree i think it was the case of the gun was loaded and someone pulled the trigger. Who do we blame the loaded gun or the person who pulled the trigger ?

1 Like

Dude. I want the male equivlant of Seductress, me and @Hermit have been waiting patiently for it.

What the fuck is hErO.

6 Likes

I didn’t think about that. I think I have over-looked and under-valued your contribution in that way. Thanks for pointing it out.

1 Like

Project Hero is a fitness, fighting, and physical shifting sub – in the works since over 7 months now.

Latest tease was 10 days back…

If my understanding is correct, the completion of Paragon was a major step in the development of Hero.

2 Likes

I think you are spot on with the prediction :wink:

2 Likes

Simon is correct he has release dates down to an algorithum :slight_smile:

1 Like

@DarkPrince i suggest you buy hero when it is released.

I’ll see about it.

Count me in. I was the first to ask for it too

2 Likes

project hero might be the super-soldier program(Captain America) and it might have physical healing, fighting, values of captain and physical shifting height muscle mass, think strategically like captain etc and we would get it as multistage and ultima like DR. they’re just speculations no official info.

I’ll gladly have the physique (actually cap is still a bit too buff for my own tastes) and the healing, but I have no interest in fighting skills etc. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Fighting skills will help you in your life.

1 Like

Fughter pilot skills would be useful though. If you can fly a fighter plane, there are few physical activities you can’t do.

If I need fighting skills in my life then I’ve already lost. :upside_down_face:

I live in an area where I’d feel comfortable not only leaving my front door unlocked at night, but even open… I don’t, of course, but I could.

2 Likes

There are some nasty mosquitoes in the neighborhood mate!

Today it is.

1 Like

The most popular ones have been done but yeah. Search of the Hero