Unnamed Seduction / Romance Subliminal Suggestions

Subliminals don’t work like that as far as im conserned. Sub Club products are 100% effective and the results are undenyable. Most of what you are describing is fantasy and unrealsitic.

You want millions of $? Go work 18+ hours a day for 5 years and just maybe you will make it. This is real life. Although with subclub, i suspect it would only take half as much :smiley:

2 Likes

attract high quality loving women, that is women without to much baggage, emotional issues or on the rebound
be comfortable with women checking you out hitting on you, i have had this problem in the past where when i got attention i felt uncomfortable, so see it as natural that women want me because i am a high quality man
approval from within so that is not seeking approval from women and seeing yourself as whole and complete
Being worthy and deserving of hot women
Being comfortable with showing sexual interest flirting eye contact etc
Their the main issues i have had in the past in this area with attracting women also you could have a script of releasing negative emotions from past relationships that hold you back moving forward. Maybe you could put bits of ascension in there so you have the alpha male characteristics also in there

5 Likes

Forgot to mention aura keeping away women trying to get pregnant without your consent.

2 Likes

Any idea when this will be out for release looking forward to using it

1 Like

Below are some modules I think would be vital/good.

I think in general making this a “socially savvy” sub would be very important. A big aspect of being attractive towards women also includes being able to handle other men, especially if you’re going after girls with husbands/boyfriends/orbiters.

While anything such as a manifestation of a “nice pent-house” seems a bit over the top and possibly completely unnecessarily, I think something like a logistics module would be nice (having own place/car or at least having the place for yourself on a consistent basis, condoms available etc)

• Reading body language and taking notice of “hints” that girls throw out.

• Having friends etc introduce you to hot girls

• Abundance mindset regarding women/sex.

• Flirting and escalation module

• Seductive eyes

• Physical changes for becoming more sexually attractive (should also have a module driving one to go towards the gym etc)

• Style/Fashion module

• Attracting a high-status social circle, having private events, free access to clubs and various venues.

• Gaining understanding of Female psychology

• Pheromone changing module

3 Likes

All resources are currently going to the EMPEROR launch. Then, we’re immediately pivoting to this project.

2 Likes

Not sure if this is possible or ethical, but @Fire and I want to experiment a bit with ways to accomplish this. One method is potentially using knowledge that the subconscious mind has that the conscious mind hasn’t to build a mental “model” of a potential love mate, and then use that knowledge to woo them.

2 Likes

I am not sure it is possible via subliminals but how about boosted testosterone and pheromone production? I listened to a product from another vendor that was supposed to boost pheromone production, but after months of use I decided it was a dud.

2 Likes

Can i add specific phrases that i know worked already? Got a couple of them that would do wonders.

2 Likes

@Elme - since the original post was written in August 2018, I think the product is already made. But don’t know which product it is referring to.

@SaintSovereign - which product is this post talking about?

3 Likes

Most likely Sex & Seduction. That was the first sub we made that had that kind of modeling technology. BTW, definitely revisiting this one after Q is launched…

2 Likes

^^ Deleted his post, but yes. That’s something we’d definitely explore in a new version.

1 Like

@anon3072973 - am curious. What did you say?

I said “Maybe this is the right place to suggest an approach-motivation and approach-anxiety-dissolver-subliminal”

4 Likes

Same here, I seem to be able to do fine or getting better at meeting woman, but a really strong pressure on approaching and or meeting woman would be nice to practice even more :slight_smile: Especially in those times where bars are not open. I don’t know why when in a bar woman are looking at you, it’s like they are expecting to meet other peoples, in random places they are in groups and I feel so wierd… even tho I already did it in the past hahaha

3 Likes

So is boosted testosterone and pheromone possible via subliminal influence and, if so, is this an aspect of titles like Sex and Seduction, Sex Mastery and/or Primal?

1 Like

I’ve been focusing on approaching–heck, just being around women. I’m doing and thinking differently lately, and I am feeling my desires to be around women and see who and how I am. I’ve been considering Daredevil since it allows me to relax when around people in general. I felt that when using Stark.

But leaving my house (beyond work and grocery shopping) has been a rarity. And women are everywhere.

I’d love that inner push to get out there and see what happens.

3 Likes

I would bet that current subliminals here already affect phermone production/modification as a secondary result.

On another vendors subs in the past the same amount of phermones I would use regularly without subs had radically different effects if I was on attraction/alpha subs, like I would OD on the same amount. And the attraction/alpha effects are just as pronounced if not stronger here.

That said something directly for that intended result would be pretty cool.

My suggestions for this sub

1. Manifesting/creating/ attracting ideal/ fantasy sex life
  2. Be the guy woman pick and want to be with where ever he goes
  3. Enhance purposefulness and carefree-ness and be able to alternate between them or use them simultaneously and effortlessly
  4. Anything to enhance male physique/features to a more arch-typically attractive .
  5. If we can internalize 48 laws of Power by Robert Greene, why not internalize Art of Seduction (and/or the 50th Law) lol
  6. Be the chooser between relationship, friends with benefits, romance etc
  7. Create super deep bonds sexually and romantically when desired
  8. Attract/ ‘go after’/ end up with woman who you most desire-or who are total ‘10’s’ (not to be objectifying but to convey the gist of what someone’s ideal sex/romance partner would be.)
  9. Always be moving towards purpose and living with passion (honestly when I am doing this attraction is automatic)
  10. Unconditionally loving (in the powerful spiritual sense not the weak/sappy or emotional sense) towards self and others.
  11. There’s a book called ‘open her’ which talks about the 7 masculine archtypes-artist, poet, director, warrior, sage, Dark knight, lover. It’s a great book and a road-map for the ultimately mature attractive man -maybe something with that
  12. Sex Appeal: The ability to attract and excite and attract people sexually.
  13. Sexual confidence: Unshakable rock solid feeling or belief in myself to get the women or woman I want into bed.
  14. Knowing with absolute certainty knowing the woman I want me. The woman I am most attractive to are going to find me irresistible.
  15. Seeing oneself/self image a sexually desirable man, and feeling sexually attractive.
  16. sexually liberated-ability to express sexuality freely/ detaching from shame and guilt
  17. Sexual abundance manifestation
  18. Sexual abundance attitude, a knowing or belief that there truly is an abundance of woman in the world, there is more than enough. I have no competition. The woman that I want, want to have sex with me. Knowing there is a girl for me everywhere I go. Knowing that woman come to me easily and freely.
  19. Being a free spirit-deep desire and ability to live life on one own terms. Thinking and acting for oneself, adhere to internal core values and taking full responsibility.
  20. Not caring about fucking things up
  21. Tremendous courage-doing things that ‘scare’ you
  22. Uniqueness and authenticity-knowing your one of a kind, and the prize-being true to one’s unique nature and authenticity
  23. Power to choose, to be Spontaneous, Random, forgiving of self and others, unconditional loving of self and others

I copied 13 and on from a guy whose very good with romance/seduction

2 Likes

I’m going to put this in the Q modules thread. I’ve been focusing on this myself lately because without courage in my life, nothing changes. Godlike Masculinity must touch on this since it can put a fire under my ass when used.

I hear you. I’m in a very similar situation. Work and grocery shopping, that’s it. But you reminded me that my first objective should be to just talk to women, then to become friends with women and after I have become confident doing that, then to date women. Thank you for the reminder. I am getting some ideas how to do it

3 Likes