Unleashing My True Self

New Cycle…Another (Long-term) journal…

Just started another cycle this morning with RoM & Mind’s Eye (3 minutes each) to reconnect with my true purpose in life because lately, I’m unsure about the path I’m walking on.
The Luxury Brokering career isn’t attractive anymore but a few days ago I started an online business course to build a brand for myself soon.

Tonight I had one of the strangest experiences of my life. Suddenly I woke up during sleep because my right eye was itching due to some irritation. So after a few uncomfortable minutes where I was trying to stop it with mental affirmations, I started to feel movement inside my skull just underneath my face & mouth. It wasn’t a painful sensation but like some invisible force was giving me an inner massage. Then I got back to sleep and it stopped.
Maybe it was some kind of sensory or cognitive healing going on as a RoM presult.

Instead this morning after the listening time I had my mind cluttered with doubts and fearful thoughts about the previous stack I was leaving and the one I was starting. Those doubts cleared up after a few hours into my working shift at the gym. However, I felt something was off and then a very uncomfortable experience happened which catapulted me into my former easy-to-be-embarrassed version. It has been like a huge punch for my Ego and its confidence built upon something which wasn’t very solid, due to the fact I was sure something like that wouldn’t happen again. So I was wrong about my new version & what I felt was an Iron Invincible frame isn’t strong.

RoM enhanced by Mind’s Eye is giving me a humiliating view of my current Self.

This new stack is opening up something really deep I need to take care of. Guilt & shame need to be healed & cleared for good this round. If not I guess they will be the most painful roadblocks I will face sooner or later.

Love Bomb in at least 1 shape or form has to stay in my stack.

So it shouldn’t be a surprise I didn’t get the results I was hoping for from advanced & artisan titles like ASBR & Emperor in the relationships & money department. I did not do enough groundwork, to begin with those titles in the first place.

I was thinking about going back to square one with the most simple & beginner friendly stack I could run: Genesis + GM + LBfH or Genesis + GM + ME

4 Likes

I’m interested in these two, jotted down a custom with them for the future. Surprised that they’re bringing out emotional issues. Interested in your experience!

1 Like

@HumanBean I guess when you ask for something to be revealed about yourself you need to be prepared for something deeply unpleasant to be snown to you too.

RoM is an advanced title and I made the mistake to underrate its power. Also I multiplied its power several times by playing ME right after it.

However it lead to a very fast realization about my overall attitude & the fact that I was suppressing my feelings instead of dealing with them consciously.

That’s why I still need the emotional transmutation script in Genesis to transform definitely all the unresolved things in myself.

Genesis worked well for me in 2023 but there wasn’t enough exposure to it, to embody it close enough to the point I was ready to graduate to something advanced like New Emperor, Stark, etc.

3 Likes

Limitless Executive is calling me out loud.

Tomorrow I’m going to play it first thing in the morning with a 3 min loop. It’s time to get (all) the things done (very) fast and build something worth a lot of money for myself while creating awesome relationships.

I know I can do it & I’ll do it.

Then this Sunday it’s time for Genesis + Genesis: Mogul.

A new chapter has just begun.

3 Likes

LE pushed me to be more focused in what I was doing & gave me the urge to accomplish several things without procrastinating.

I felt it expecially at the gym when I was working out during the leg press. The focus on the movement was deeper than usual and even more pleasant too, despite the effort.

The pushing effects seems to last till the evening as I started to think more about the niche for the online business I would like to build. It does make sense to stay in the fitness niche so I can monetize more & leverage my current clients base.

This morning I feel some low mood moments & thoughts. The urge to do things is way less powerful than yesterday so 3 LE minutes seems to last for less than 24 hours.

Today I would like to do something less boring than usual but I don’t have a social circle near my place. Deep down I’m craving for meaningful & deep relationships because my purpose is to connect deeply with people as I am re-discovering my 2-3 years old social & friendly former self.

I just want to express myself without any (perceived) limits. That’s why the Limitless line would be a perfect fit by pairing it with Genesis to keep staying on the purpose path.

I just want to accomplish whatever I want to do in every single moment without any doubts, fears, social inhibitions & mind-fog.

1 Like

You know you’re getting Genesis pre-sults when you’re gently but firmly pushed to go out of your comfort zone. In my case, it pushes me to make peace with my past by doing the experiences I should have done but I was too afraid to a long time ago. No other title is so powerfully persuasive to reconnect positively with the unresolved experiences that are deep down waiting to be solved for good.

Today I got some (I guess) Genesis: Mogul pre-sults because I received another mandate to help sell 3 supercars. Let’s see how it goes but I’m confident this time the deal will be successful with a nice commission waiting for me.

Also this morning I still felt the urging force of LE & accomplished several chores to make my home more livable & enjoyable.

1 Like

Another (almost instant) manifesting result to report.

Nearby my house there was an annoying construction noise which I didn’t like at all. So I affirmed in my mind 2-3 times that the noise just stopped and after a few seconds it stopped for real and didn’t come back. Coincidence or not the positive effect wasn’t an illusion for sure.

2 Likes

This morning I listened to 7 min Genesis & 1 min Genesis Mogul.

Some heavy feelings have come up to the conscious awareness but I managed to do my “healing” stroll nonetheless.

EDIT: the manifestations keep happening more & more. When walking, I thought several times that I’m so handsome, and guess what happened? I encountered a quite old (woman) neighbor & the first thing she said was: “You’re so handsome! Have you been to the hairdresser?”

Also, the previous days I thought that it would be cool to go out with some friends to get a drink at the lake, then a friend just sent me a message that he would like to go to the lake & get a drink with me.

When I’m on Genesis there’s always this urge to reconnect with my hometown where it looks like there’s all I need, emotionally speaking.

Also, I’m getting more & more desire to have a gorgeous girlfriend to share awesome moments, again in my hometown.

I think Genesis is the ultimate past experiences healer.

The adventure script is starting to kick in as I want to have crazy experiences (especially sexual) as soon as possible. I plan to use LE from Monday to Thursday-Friday and then RoTNW on weekends as the third title in my stack.

Genesis & GM are here to stay for several cycles though.

So you’re using LE just as a short booster shot during the week and the regular stack is Genesis, GM and RotNW?

@Lichtenauer Yes, as LE is meant to be a day-to-day booster anyway so there’s space for something else when I’m not working on my off-days.

Genesis pushes you to go out of your standard way of doing things and I need to experiment with adventure to finally see which kind of exciting times are going to unfold. If I don’t experiment by doing & behaving differently than usual I won’t see the adventure script in action & so I won’t know for sure if my true path is meant to be different or not.

I think by playing fewer minutes I’m executing more of that part of the script which I didn’t feel at all during all the 15-minute Genesis loops I did the last year. In fact, I’m seeing more & more manifestations/results related to exciting & unexpected things happening & upcoming new fun experiences in the making too.

My manifesting skills are improving, especially if I don’t put a lot of mental effort into it, paradoxically. So, Even in this realm it looks like that “less is more” produces better results.
In my (almost) daily commute, I enjoy experimenting how far I can go in shaping the external reality & in the traffic it works quite well.

Today I listened to LE for 3 min 30 sec & it helped me accomplish all my tasks at the gym even though I was very tired from the 11 hours I put yesterday. Also I was able to do a workout while being on very low energy levels.

Genesis is coming back with revenge with the LB & Libertine auras as I feel overall more attractive & sexier than before. There are more thoughts which keep pushing me to live my daily life with more excitement & adventure seeking, by using more courage in everything I do.

I’m getting even more approachable than before as today many clients asked for:

• assistance (exercises, tips, etc)
  • when my working shifts are at gym to book a future workout plan
  • general questions to get my attention & involve me

This morning an older woman confided in me that she’s following my abdominal course mainly because she likes my personality. Also she told me that I’m admired by many other clients.

There was more camaraderie than usual especially from men as I was feeling more uplifted & joyfully assertive.

Genesis feels more congruent with my personality and I’m getting more “natural” responses from other people as well, compared to the over the top people’s attitudes I experienced at times when I was on ASBR.

I don’t how to describe it but it’s a more efficient & overall more encompassing growth process which isn’t guided by the “show-off traits” I was developing on Stark Black.

I can treat others well without putting myself on a celebrity pedestal. So, even though ASBR is one the most advanced titles, Genesis feels more mature & grounded as a title and so you can run it forever without seeing any signs of progress stalling.

On Genesis I’m guided less by Ego and more on by the infinitely powerful True Self.

People feel you’re not trying to manipulate them for your own ego-inflation but you leave them express themselves freely as a mirror to your own increasing sense of inner/outer freedom.

2 Likes

I started reading a book about Psycho Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz where he talks about how to develop a different self-concept/self-image. At some point he mention that successful experiences are the main catalyst to change those inner concepts.

Positive experiences - - - > Better Self-concept/image - - - > More positive experiences - - > Even better Self-concept/image - - - > Even More positive experiences

And so on, in an exponential overall external manifestation parade & inner growth.

I’m experiencing that kind of cycle because I see the effects of my conscious intentional thoughts slowly building up momentum every single day.

2 Likes

Finally, after many years, I dared to enter the bar & have a coffee where I spent many of my early years. I always avoided that place out of fear but today I had the urge to enter & tell the bartender (woman) that the bar was owned by my grandfather and then by my uncle. I don’t know if the foreign bartender understood what I said because she was quite puzzled. There was a little bit of apprehension on my part when I was about to enter but I was pretty calm & confident nonetheless.

I just downloaded RotNW & I want to treat myself the next 2 days with something very fun after 1 year of pure self-development titles. I think I deserve to get out of my way & try something crazy.

Let’s see how it goes at the gym where I’m going to spend 19 hours (10 tomorrow & 9 on Sunday). Obviously, I will exercise my usual professionalism & good manners, but I want to see something develop from the gym environment after my working shift.

I’m unsure about the minutes to run as my first loop though. Maybe I’ll do 3 or 5 minutes.

1 Like

This morning I did a 3 min RotNW and after few minutes I felt some kind of cold energy flowing towards my feet. Then I didn’t felt anything at all but when I just parked my car outside of the gym, the receptionist who’s usually closed off towards me, asked me If I wanted a coffee. Unfortunately I said no but it was the very first time it happened since she arrived there.

At the gym I was feeling definetely better & more joyful, energetic than usual. It felt like I was on KB ST1 once again.

The clients responded better, especially several women there. Few girls/women asked me for assistance and their bodies where too close to mine, pretty much inside the “intimate zone”.

At work the same receptionist who offered me the coffee seemed to take several chances/excuses to be near me to help me with some work in there. Especially after I offered her a coffee.

Like other clients, she didn’t bother to be near very close to me.

In other news, 3 clients asked me out of the blue about my personal training services and it reminded me True Sell kind of results. So another 1 new PT client and 2 other potential ones.

Also several clients offered me a coffee today & I accepted to take one after work.

It was a manifesting parade for real.

Unfortunately I didn’t get any extraction…yet. Let’s see how it goes in the next hours.

Unfortunately even today I didn’t receive any extraction after playing with RotNW yesterday.

Something shifted inside & this shift has reflected on my behavior because I feel less inhibition than before & even more freedom in expressing myself. I feel increasingly better & better with increasing self-esteem/confidence & better emotional transmutation power overall. This improvement in self-concept is changing the way I interact with other people by treating them without putting them on a pedestal.

For example, the attractive receptionist I worked with the last Saturday changed his attitude towards me in a friendly manner and often she starts interacting with me first when before she was clearly closed off towards me. Also, when I talk with her she starts playing with her hair.

I just feel sexier & stronger than before, internally speaking, and RotNW made the difference in making the shift. Maybe there was something sexually related that was cleared up for good. So I think that if I manage to get rid of enough inner sexual issues/self-image I will be very successful with women.