Unleash my Identity with Khan

Nice idea.
Am still a student though we are on strike, I will look into that.

1 Like

KHAN raises my desire so high to the extent am starting to get afraid, because my sexuality is one aspect of my life I try to deny or excape from.
I want to master my sexuality because am a Scorpio, their Sexual energies is almost insurmountable.

1 Like

Wake up today full of energy, I can feel it in my core so strong and powerful that I breathe in and out to calm myself down.
Noticed am more reserved than before, I don’t talk carelessly.
This night, I felt like a serpent is within my core moving around my core trying to move above my abdomen, this corresponds to the mythology of serpent which represents the masculine sexual energy .

1 Like

Oh? I am not educated on this, but I thought energy in your core moving around and the “serpent” were the divine feminine energy of Kundalini?

1 Like

No , the energy in your core is the serpent (your sexual energy) which you are meant to tame., You know men grow.

You have to tame the serpent (sexual energy) so that it rises upwards and used for other purposes rather that thoughts of physical expression like sex or masturbation. Modern day men has their serpent downwards due to excessive masturbation or sex.Screenshot_20221012-065742_1

Sharing this in here since Luther24 wanted his old jounal retired.

I want to add something about this whole thing of height. I’m about 5.5 feet or 166 cm and I’m from a nordic country, so that is quite a lot below average here.

When I was a kid people tried to bully me because I was short, but I used to have a really short fuse and would explode and throw rocks at people who did that so they left me alone mostly. But later, soceity’s BS started to affect me on how much of an disadvatage being short was. I was very late with actually dating and put all my energy into sports instead, and my favorite was lacrosse, and it’s avery physical sport where being big is seen as an obvious advantage.

- Realize that society wants you to fit into a system, and not being an induvidual. People say they want to be normal and like everyone else, but why? It’s madness, be unique and be you, an original.

What I did was just I made it into an advantage because of my speed and ability to change direction fast. I became one of the best and most ruthless players in my country that never backed for anything. I developed the best technique and physique and tall defender absolutely hated to play against me, because I would just run circles around them.

So what ended up happening is that they usually put smaller defenders on me, and that was harder to play for me because they could match my center of gravity better. And this is what I find mostly in dating nowadays as well, just as @DarkPhilosopher mentioned :point_down:

In the end it’s likely to become more of a practical choice. Speaking from experience, kissing and dancing with a much taller partner is annoying. Not to mention standing sexual positions. :slight_smile:

It’s more a matter of preference of a partner that is closer to my height, but it’s not the determiner of it. I don’t know if you have seen a couple where the guy is very very tall, and then the girl is very short? It might look stupid but if they want to be together they make it work.

Today its more of a practical thing for me, like if I’m at a concert or in an overcrowded subway car. But that’s not the end of the world, I travelled in Asia with a guy that was 2 meters tall, and he did not fit into most buses over there and it was a real pain for him. Welcome to life and our mind’s constant urge to try and compare everything…

But I will let you in on a little secret I discovered :point_down:

When you stop thinking about it, and it’s not something you subconsciously worry about anymore, people around you won’t bother either. And what do you think a program such as Khan St1 does to you? It goes deep inside like with a scalpel to remove this belief from your mind.

I have a good personal experience of what I just wrote. I as many of the guys on this forum has been through the whole PUA scene in some way or form. The place where things like height is drilled in to be so important to get good with girls, Darwin’s evolution of theory, jadi jadi, looks maxing etc. Improving what you can improve is never bad, but height is rarley something you can control anyways…

I was also heavily invested with a mentor that taught status and how to display high status all the time. So that combination of trying to act high status, plus thinking I had no chance because of my height ultimately made me highly neurotic and suicidal. The funny thing is that I applied the same thing as I used to do in sports, I went in even harder and pushed myself so far that I finally hit a brick wall!

I have a distinct memory of the exact time I realized what I wrote earlier;
When you stop thinking about it, and it’s not something you subconsciously worry about anymore, people around you won’t bother either.

I remember visiting my family in portugal some years back still all neurotic about it. It was actually so bad that when I used to be out just walking I would just make a note of each man I passed if he was shorter or taller than me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: You see the problem here lol. That’s how far it can go if you don’t learn to train your mind right.

Anyways, there in Portugal our Portuguese neighbor, an old farmer Antonio, who I have known since I was 6 years old, he suddenly remarked on my height holding up his palm over my head and saying I was an inch shorter than him… He is the most sweetest man and I’ve never seen this mocking behavior from him before…

Then it hit me :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: What the he*l am I doing?? It was like I woke up from a psychosis or from a nightmare. I had become so attached to this perceived problem of mine, and it had consumed me to the point that I was actually putting my own insecurities in the mind of other people that was just reflecting it back to me.

It took some time to recover, but I stopped there and then and made it my goal to be highly vigilant and dispel any old tendencies my brain had to the issue. Today it’s not even in my head anymore, even if I’m at a concert I don’t think; man I wish I was taller, I just solve the problem and find a better spot instead. Another thing that is common, is to try to one up other taller guys, but that’s still your own insecurity, and something that you can easily eliminate with some awareness.

@Luther24 did a great job of explaining what height actually does as entry point of attraction. But it’s not even fair if you just develop and heal your masculine side, because as he stated in his post, most men in today’s society are deeply traumatized and frail.

When you become that rock solid masculine man of confidence, you will be centered where you are in your own perception, and not being pulled up or away because of someone else’s. Sharing all this I’ve shared here years back would have been nerve-racking, but today I enjoy it and see it all with detached eyes, as if I was talking about someone else.

If someone today tries to cheap shot me with being short(actually never happens anymore), firstly it’s so obvious that its their insecurity and actually makes me feel compassion for them(could be all the Metta meditations I do lol), and I actually find it funny and usually respond with a joke like; yeah, I used to be in my last life a 7 feet tall model, but it was too easy so I made my character a bit smaller this time, or, yeah I know I’m just an earthy person(tried to find the english word for it, in swedish it means someone close to mother nature, and in this case the ground) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Lastly, or at least how it is for me now, is that the women I thought I would like to be with does not even interest me anymore, and that especially goes for famous actors and tv personalities. What you have to remember is that the same thing applies to women as for men, that most are highly traumatized, and when you heal yourself, the pool of attractive women decreases, but that’s a good thing becuase there are plenty out there still :stuck_out_tongue:

I can highly recommend the book The Alabaster Girl - Zan Perrion if you want a whole new persepective on seduction and a new way of seeing the feminine.

6 Likes

Ah, Zan. I remember the times before he went commercial. Good times. It was from him I learned to simply find that one unique thing about a woman which makes her the most wonderful thing in the room and love her for it regardless of whether or not I was there for anything more than a smile and saying hello before moving on. I regularly made grannies feel sexy. :slight_smile:

And I like displaying my Amorati badge here and there to see who recognizes it.

Nowadays I don’t really know what to think about his/their stuff any more. But yeah, TAG is a nice read.

But that’s not why I came. This is:

There is a distinct difference between a tall man with a petite woman and a tall woman with a small man, including the social acceptance (just as with age differences). Of course it can work, and I’ve seen it often enough (also consider cases where the man is in a wheelchair, where you can clearly see it doesn’t actually matter). But our natural instinct gravitate towards the other end of that spectrum.

You can actually see the phenomenon a bit with office workers. In my office we’ve been video-conferencing since 2020 and even now we’re sporadically in the office. But when there’s social gatherings I frequently hear comments about how people thought someone was taller or shorter. Goes to show how much of it is related to what you feel yourself to be. Some people behave tall, others small.

But like I mentioned, in the end it’s a very small background thing related to our mammalian biology. And as humans we have the ability to override our biology when we want to. The feeling becomes little more than a background suggestion.

3 Likes

That’s a lot there I have to read it twice to get to clearly. Thank you @Tobyone

You know when I was a kid I didn’t care about all this, I was free and joyous and no body fucking bullied me. But since I started watching superhero movies how muscular and tall they are combined with all this Pua teachings how woman are attracted to tall men + Wanted Zp I started measuring my height with people.

But that has reduced recently since I started Khan Total Reprogramming.
Am even 5.8ft tall …
I can remember that dwarf man in game of thrones, I loved that man -so confident and free even though all his family members hated him.

1 Like

Tyrion Lannister. Intelligent, wise, cunning yet kind, and confident. My favorite character, together with Arya Stark for her resilience and perseverance.

Having that movie/cover body is great, but after you find out how much work (and make up) it takes to look like that and keep looking like that, you may simply conclude that they’re nuts and you have better ways to invest your precious time while still looking better than 90% of the population. Meaning 90% of the population will be looking at you wishing they could look like that. They all think it’s impossible to look like you, while you are simply eating right and exercising 3x a week, having the rest of the week to do with as you see fit.

And that really is true. The irony is that almost every time you think somebody is thinking that you’re too short, the truth is they are too busy thinking they might be too tall. So most people you see on the street looking at you will have seen something about you they find lacking in themselves. A mature individual will accept it and move on instead of lingering on it.

And if anybody does mention it, just tell them you offer maximum value in a smaller package. Tall people are just inefficient. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This an important part and a clue. What is all this that was put ontop of that carefree and expressive kid compared to today?

In the end you put it there, so you are the only one to remove it again, because the world out there is still stuck in whatever it is that made you conclude it was a good idea adopt it.

That kid was not concerned with memory, of what has been, it was just living moment to moment.

As a carbon copy you are always stuck looking around you and trying to fit in, but as an induvidual, an original, you are too busy to live your own life to care about that.

Life is Live! Watching a re-run always feel less fun to me, so watch it live instead, watch your life as a live stream where you don’t edit things.

1 Like

That’s his name, very calculative, has superb leadership skills even when people couldn’t stand for their ground and stand for what they wanted he did stand.

1 Like

Today, was posted somewhere else to work.
I noticed am too calm expecially to women, I find it had to talk even when I get angry on some things they say.
I noticed I agree even when I disagree in any argument.
One girl jokingly told her friend that am the C.E.O of the security office, the girl been told started asking me if it where true, I choose not to reply her. When they left I could stop laughing for no reason.

Reading the book that I manifested since I started Khan St2 in the second cycle.
I came to a realization, Power is Ruthless it knows no one, it has it light and dark sides. When I was a kid and I hear that the president ordered the Army to wipe a certain city I get angry on why should a human kill his fellow human for anything. But reading the Godfather I came to understand that for society to be sane and peaceful some individuals in the society have to pay with their lives.

Christianity expecially the new testament also helped to confuse me more, where it says judgement is for God the creator, but will he come to earth to save us when some Savage wants to kill us all and overtake what belongs to us. The Old testament I can remember people like David, Solomon and other Kings who killed countless of men that are against the said rules guiding the society.
To me Power is a responsiblity and painful that most times you have to live your emotional feelings and act …
Human has this dark nature that most of us try to avoid and not talk about while some individuals use them ruthlessly to be on top!!

People who doesn’t accept their dark sides now see these men that use these power ruthlessly as bad and evil men.

1 Like

Just finished the Godfather, this book taught me a lot about power and influence I must say my heart is darker that it was before I started reading this book. I enjoyed every chapter of that book!
I just realized am more a bookish fellow, I drive joy in reading and teaching more than anything else.

Cold approached a small girl today barely 18 I guess, she walking over the street I walked passed past her and waited for her to come over, I said hello as she walked following her –
I told her I saw her walking by and I wanted to say hi, I Like you😃. All the while the girl didn’t reply she walked past me and went into a shop to get something, I waited for some moment but just decided to leave for my home.

1 Like

Yesternight after running Khan St2 for 7mins , one surge of energy started arising inside me, that I have breathe and breathe to balance out this powerful force. I downloaded Tiktok that I swore I won’t have anything to do with, the video I first saw was a female on bra and panties- my body jolted and the energy increased the more, fortunately my data finished the Tiktok videos stopped playing.

During that time, my brain has to rationalize everything–bro this things you want to watch isn’t real stop deceiving yourself. I had to switch off my phone and Sleep.

Just started getting angry today for no reason, why am I not wealthy–how can I provide value to the society so that they will give me something in return?

I noticed am getting comfortable with this immense sexual force within me.
Women look at me weirdly, like I killed someone they know in the past.

3 Likes

Maybe because your presence is setting a new standard in their minds.

1 Like

I have medical professional exams coming up, I decided to washout Total reprogramming for 5 days and start Khan St4 and Wanted Exp Zp let see how it goes.

1 Like

Seems like a powerful combo! Add in DR ST4 and you got it all. :wink: (Joke, I guess . . . it will probably be too heavy.)

1 Like

Dr St4 will make it extremely heavy, since I haven’t ran Khan St4 for the first time.

1 Like