Unable to Visualize A Desire?

This is an interesting one, but it’s been happening for a while now, so I’ve thrown up my hands and I’m curious if anyone else has had this experience.

At first I thought it was because my minds eye was weak, so I fixed that with ME and now I can visualize pretty much anything and I’ve had…when I’m not lazy and distracted, many things that I’ve visualized come about in my life in ways that seem impossible.

Hence, it’s never come about.

But this one thing? I can’t visualize it? I literally cannot imagine what it would look like to accomplish this thing…

Ideas?

what is it?

either way you could make a small journal entry where you write about your experiences as if having that thing. Explore how your day to day life could look like if it were yours. Little details…

another thing to consider as an option is… maybe you dont actually want it as much… I used to try to visualize living a really rich and fancy lifestyle at some point. Wearing fancy clothes and having many cars and mansion but it was so not fun and I had to force myself into it. After few months I realized I dont even like that kind of style and instead I just visualized whatever felt true to my heart… even if it was something crazy like “the fantasy medieval shit” kind of crazy. Sure being rich sounds nice but the setting was not right with me. So I changed it and stopped focusing on the fancy side as much. Instead I reimagined what I would do with the money in the way I want… not trying to fit into a box of what we usually think about rich lifestyle… Instead of mansion I could have few nice apartments… instead of cars I could have one bike. Instead of fancy clothes I could dress up in my style and do whatever knowing that I am financially secure.

Sometimes we think we really want something. It makes sense to want it but our daydreams and the love for things we have in heart say something else.

2 Likes

Reading Ironclaws post, there were a few questions that came to mind.

What about your desire is it you really want?

Why do you want it?

Which feeling is lying underneath your why?

So what feeling is it, you desire?

Is there any other way to quench this desire?

Is there any other way satisfy this feeling you are seeking?

Perhaps this can help you sort out your challenges with visualizing your desire.

1 Like

@IRON won’t say what it is. Learned a while ago that talking about my manifestations just doesn’t work. Not really, it’s some weird spiritual shit that I can’t claim that I fully understand but I’ve had it proven to me so many times that it’s not even worth fighting it.

What you said was interesting and helpful though.

I feel like I’ve gone through this process. The issue that I seem to be having is that I literally cannot generate images of me having it.

My mind just fades to black and I just lay there wondering why I can’t see it.

Even tested it last night with other things. I played a game where I just visualized different things, even impossible things, but this thing was still crickets.

Have you tried looking up pictures or videos of someone doing this thing or something similar and just using that as a springboard for your visualizations?