Un-liking a post?

Okay. (Más chars)

It’s not just about what others would think of me, but also about (hypothetically) realizing I made a mistake and wanting to take steps to correct it, and then discovering I’m not able to. I was merely asking about a forum feature, and I think that’s been answered.

1 Like

I just found out how long it is to unlike a post: 5-10 minutes

2 Likes

IMHO that’s way too quick, relative to how long something can be edited after it’s originally posted.

I’ve accidentally liked some posts, even stuff i highly disagree with or where my opinions have changed. It’s less about what others make out of that like, but just for my own introspection.

I wouldn’t say it’s necessary, but it would be nice regardless.

1 Like

I think the best answer is to just not like any posts whatsoever.

That way you can be a badass like me :sunglasses:

1 Like

I can understand this level of conscientiousness. If you would like to enter a support ticket, perhaps there is a way.

I’ve noticed getting more likes when I ran Stark and Lovebomb so there’s definitely a connection there :thinking:

1 Like

@RVconsultant - I do remember that there was no time limit in unliking a post previously. Wonder whether the forum software was changed in an upgrade to not be able to do so after 5 mins.

1 Like

Like Unlike appears to work fine for me.

I ran a test i did a like on Lions post. Then immediatly did an unlike and it worked.

The second test i did a like waited 1 minute then did an unlike it still works.

Is your mouse functioning ok ? perhaps swap out your mouse.

@RVconsultant i dont belive its a forum.posting issue.

1 Like

@BLACKICE what was the time frame between you liking and unliking the post. We can then attempt to recreate the problem.

Bro. Try Liking a post and unliking it after 10 or 15 mins. It won’t work.

Not a big issue for me now. I adapted my mind to this new way now.

2 Likes

Some kind of 15 minute window which cements the like to the poster.

@RVconsultant lion is correct please can this be looked at we are not expecting a fix today at least raise this at the next standup with SC.

Let’s all like @Lion 's post and wait for at least 15 mins to be sure

It’s absolutely not to make a living meme post with hundreds of likes I swear

1 Like

Hahaha! Go for it @Melior. Everyone is free to join.

I can’t unlike !!!

1 Like

Notifying @Fire and @SaintSovereign with this tag.

1 Like

@BLACKICE in the future just be mindful of liking posts. If you do accidently like a post try and unlike it immediatly. RVConsultant will have it sorted soon.

I’ve never accidentally liked a post; I do have some motor control over my mouse clicking finger… :wink:

2 Likes

Great stuff well its not the end of the world this issue will be fixed soon so dont worry.

1 Like