Ultrasonic in Ultima - what about a headset?

When I use ultima and the volume is high I also feel pain in my ears. Lower the volume, don’t use ultima where there is a lot of noise in the environment, because you would have to increase the volume in order to listen the sound of the subliminals.

I alway play my ultima at very low level its either i can hear and talk to people while still running there or il can barely hear what there say, i still get result from this method, dont have any plain in ear only when i play my music very loudly lol

Thank you for your reply. The point is that’s my usual volume and before changing the headset I had no problems but it seems to me there’s no other way but to lower the volume.

Don’t you do that, you scallywag! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol Can’t help it sometimes get goal accomplished seeing how much these subs are changing and helping, gotta enjoy some moments

Eww… alright! You have got my blessing. Enjoy till you’re young! :rofl:

1 Like

Now when I’m listening to RegenerationQ the effect is the same, I hear a slight shrill even at the average volume 20/40. The shrill is not continuous, it’s heard only every 6 seconds and only for 3 seconds. Weird.

Personally i noticed defferent sounds from all subs each has a shift to it so to speak, it just how they were programmed dont think it some kind of issue, also believe that these sound were point out in different posts even the ultimas have them too

They all sound the same to me.

Do you experience the same things like the shrill I mentioned?

Lol sometimes it does maybeit because something i listen to them while meditating on solving problem, that when i notice it more

Turn down the volume. The ultrasonic in Ultima is so quiet that you shouldn’t have any issues unless you’re playing it very loud.

This happened to me last night while listening to EQ, that’s why I wasn’t able to start PS right after. My usual volume is 50 percent and below cause I couldn’t stand loud sounds after a while.

approximately what % volume would you recommend out of 100?

I do 5/100 on windows media player and 4/100 on computer volume

and that has seemed to solve any issues related to this I’ve had. Although at times I am not sure if it as effective when played at a louder volume.

Louder can be more effective. Depends on the person. Sometimes, louder can trigger some serious reconciliation, since your subconscious may perceive it as being yelled and told what to do.

2 Likes

Thank you for your assistance, it’s not too loud it’s only about that sound phenomenon I mentioned.

That’s a very interesting point to ponder on and carry out a little experiment about.

Listening to customized Q sub and I do hear something like the sound from a telegraph machine generating signals in morse code.

That’s the very sound I hear too. Nothing of importance I guess, I was just curious if it was me only.