• Ultimate Writer
  • The Spotlight
  • Trailblazer
  • Current Invoker
  • Productivity Unleashed
  • Divine Will
  • Informaticon
  • RAIKOV

This journal will be mostly about my writing career as this is a light weight 10 module costum around Ultimate Writer.

I ordered the custom two days ago and to prepare myself have listened to Ultimate Artist and Inner Circle Q.

Today I posted some prose on facebook and a published author wrote me that he would like to help me to get published in book form. I attribute that to my Inner Circle and Ultimate Artist runs. This is a new possibility I haven’t thought of yet. It’s about getting published with short prose. My goal so far was to get published with a novel. I really like the idea and begin now to work on some short stories for the publisher of the author.

Previously I have been published on the web, in a magazine and on radio. Also, I did some live readings.

Happy, happy, joy, joy. Can’t wait for the new quintessence sub.

6 Likes

1 Loop Saturday
1 loop Today

Wrote a short text so far and read in „The Writer’s journey“. Yesterday I was going through the plot of recently watched movies in my mind and looked for the use of the Plot model.

Will do another writing session later. I want to begin writing short stories for the publisher of a friend. One draft a day would be awesome.

2 Likes

It’s good to hear that you walk your own path now with a nice tool under your belt. I’m wondering how it goes for you later on since your path may be inspiration to me.

2 Likes

Did you consider stacking it with BLU? It improves creativity, productivity and gives you a good mental/cognitive/intellectual boost.

1 Like

Yes, I did.

I just listened to 1 loop of BLU.
Then I wrote another text. What I noticed is that I was more grounded in the scene I was describing. More focused. In the text before BLU I was drifting off into an internal monologue of the character which ran from one association to the next.

I plan to see more differences in the two texts tomorrow with some distance.

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate it. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You could consider Limit Destroyer too but personally I think BLU would do better since I’ve got an impression you’re confident in your proffesion.