Ultimate Teacher

It would be great if you could build a sub for teachers. Just think about the change it could bring to the world if more and more teachers could unlock their potential and do their best. I’m sure there is more teachers in here and remember a teacher could recommend the product to another teacher. Please, kindly think on that. Thanks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @Sub.Zero. I am a teacher. The sub you describe would be great! I am working on an additional custom for my teaching and tutoring practice. I think they have a lot of helpful subs in the Q store.

2 Likes

Yes, they do. I’m using StarkQ T which helps me a lot in teaching but still it would be great if they worked on something dedicated especially to teachers. They might also think about other professional groups like doctors, lawyers, policemen etc. Not everybody just wants to get rich or be desired by women. There is a lot of people devoted to their “jobs” who love doing it and want to be successful on their career path. Of course there’s a lot of subs for other purposes but if we could have some for improving our careers directly it would be just awesome.

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero
Hi
I am a teacher as well and from my experience running ascension and ascended mogul helps me with my career.
I get that confidence to teacher and improve myself.
I also feel the need to better my professional knowledge.
By using these two subs i feel very productive at the work place.
As far as dicipline issues with kids i have bo problem with that.
Liasing with parents and other stakeholders …that as well that confidence boost lets me handle that very well.
The ideas that i get throughout my day teaching is insane.
My point being that these subs can be taking in any direction we need.

2 Likes

There should be an Ultimate Student subliminal too…

I understand your point yet I would like to have something which is aimed at teachers directly without any frills like being a playboy or getting rich in Stark. If I wanted to get rich apart from being an excellent teacher I would stack Stark or sth else with it.

1 Like

Limitless/Quantum limitless doesn’t do it for you?

2 Likes

I just built a custom for this if you want to take a look.

1 Like

Now we have it in that module: Chiron

Too bad only now because I’m giving up on teaching for making money.

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero
Im trying to do the same buddy.

I like teaching but I don’t like working for someone that’s why I made that decision. I think I’ll go back to teaching one day but hopefully only for the joy of doing it.

2 Likes

Thats exactly my reason to leave…
Whats your stack like

I’m switching to making money online so I added the House to my stack and now it looks like this:
1xStarkT
1x1h Silence
2xThe House
1x1h Silence
1xAuraQ
1x1h Silence
2xThe CommanderU

My resignation period ends on the 6th of November and from that day on I’ll be listening to Beyond Limitless in place of The CommanderU. I’ll also add one StarkT loop and two the House loops.

3 Likes

All the best buddy!

I know for sure you will be successful!

3 Likes

@pacman

@Sub.Zero

Do you either of you exit plans, or know what fields your going into ?

1 Like

No idea yet…

1 Like

Yup. Dropshipping and copywriting.

1 Like