Ultimate Sovereign

Ultimas do seem to become more apart of you and even grow in strength the more you use them. They also seem to give more prominent effects quicker than Q

1 Like

I should further incorporate Sanguine Ultima in my routine. Thanks bro

1 Like

No problem, you wonā€™t regret it.

1 Like

Looks like the sex and romance programming is getting to me. Caught myself yesterday morning briefly visualizing having a GF. That was strange being that it took me a couple minutes to snap out of the daydream. Even though it took a second, my lust and desire for the company of high quality women has risen slightly. I just may have walked away with a number yesterday tooā€¦except, I held myself back for a particular reason.

My oldest nephewā€™s Father committed suicide this past Monday and itā€™s been a tough week for the family in general. My oldest nephew is like the little brother I never had, and so now Iā€™m out to make certain he can stay strong while he heals.

I feel strange even reporting this under the circumstances but Iā€™m not doing it to brag (I donā€™t consider the following all that brag worthy anyway), just for journaling purposes and taking notice of the sex and romance scripting finally beginning to take hold, ā€œcoincidentallyā€ just a couple days after I begin my custom Ultima:

• At my former brother-in-lawā€™s wake, I noticed one particular female approach his casket. She stood on one side while my oldest sister and I stood on another. She began to cry softly but never exactly broke down. Iā€™m not sure why but even though I didnā€™t know her, something in me wanted to console her. I refrained from doing so. I did notice however that after a few moments, she began staring in my direction a lot. At first I just thought she was trying to figure out who I was, but for another hour afterwards I caught her staring or glancing my way several times for the next hour. I can only attribute this to the sexual and irresistible qualities that ascension scripting instills into oneā€™s aura. After exiting the room of the viewing, when she stared she usually wasnā€™t within speaking distance, so I never bothered to initiate a conversation.

• There was a woman there who is the Mother of my nephewā€™s little brother. Best way to sum this up is that you can tell there was an attraction between us that couldnā€™t be explained but being that we were at a funeral, neither one of us wanted to cross that line and initiate ā€œthatā€ kind of conversation given the circumstances. We made eye contact probably over a dozen times. When we did itā€™s almost as if we were both trying to figure each other out, like the mystery added on to the tension. Mind you this woman was at least 20 years my senior, but I still found many things about her attractive.

• One of my nieceā€™s friends showed up who Iā€™ve known for a while. My niece and her friends are around my age. She always thought I was sexy, and sheā€™s always been pretty but has been becoming even better looking with time. Dope ass personality too, though she seems to have moments where she mentally drifts off, maybe due to things sheā€™s been through. In any case, when we see one another, we usually joke and refer to each other as ā€œbaeā€ or as husband and wife. We just havenā€™t got together after all these year because one or both of us is always in a relationship and neither one of us likes drama so we donā€™t cheat. Thing is, when we greeted each other yesterday and hugged you couldnā€™t tell that we werenā€™t a couple because we held and squeezed each other for an extended period of time which never happened before. She also squeezed me when we hugged which sheā€™s never done before. While we were drinking she also put herself next to me on a bench, brushed up against me several times and even leaned into me a few times, as if she were trying to lay on me. After the burial, we went back to the house of the side of the family of the deceased, to commune and just ease the tension from the day that occurred, and eat as well. While we were there my nieceā€™s friend commented how there were too many people around to give me a lap dance at the moment, and how she couldnā€™t put her ass on me. I smirked and flirtatiously told her that it was cool, itā€™ll just build up the anticipation for when it actually does happen. She bust out laughing. Mind you, I usually donā€™t even flirt with women who are involved with someone, even when Iā€™ve known them for a while. I even told her Iā€™ll be taking her from her boyfriend as soon as she messes up. Her response: ā€œthatā€™s what I like to hearā€.

• one last woman in particular I noticed would hold extended eye contact when she spoke to me and act more submissive towards me than all the other men at the function.

1 Like

Been dealing with a lot so I actually forgot to post yesterday but Iā€™ll do it now since I got some down time. Ever since I began the 2nd cycle of my custom, especially with the new Ultima thrown in, the world around me had felt different in terms of his time passes. Iā€™m becoming so present within myself that I hardly even notice the time anymore.

Also, while I ran Phoenix Ultima overnight I had a very strange thing happen. I experienced a dream within a dream. Woke up from a dream to discover I had to use the bathroom, I got up and still had my headphones on which was playing my Ultima. When I finally unlocked and opened my room door, thatā€™s when I discovered that I was still laying in bed in the real world but actually still had to use the bathroom.

I never experienced dreaming within a dream and have no idea how that even happens. In other news, it seems like my ā€œrough edgesā€ are becoming softer. Hard to explain so Iā€™ll just simply by saying I can still be assertive when needed but Iā€™m going back to being more chill. At the same time, I find myself becoming even more carefree in general, and also being annoyed recently by how much people are contacting me lol.

Iā€™ve always been annoyed by over emotional people to an extent but now itā€™s getting worse. I suppose that apart of me has always been triggered by anything or anyone that I feel threatens my natural sense of peace and serenity. Although I can handle chaos, I seldom welcome it. If I do, itā€™s only because I see it as a challenge that can allow me to prove how strong and resourceful I really am to myself.

Didnā€™t make it to 3 loops of PU yesterday but i did do 2 several hours apart. Feels like my mind was ā€œbloatedā€ and perhaps was going through a meat overload. Between that and my schedule being hectic until around December 1st Iā€™ll just take an unexpected break.

I can feel myself going through changes that I canā€™t exactly identify just yet so Iā€™ll have to refrain from documenting them at the moment. They may become clearer during this short hiatus.

This just made me laugh out loud loudly enough my wife heard me all the way in the LR and asked whatā€™s so funny. Not sure why I laughed at that, but ā€œmeat overloadā€ is my new phrase for the day.

Lmao damn that was supposed to say mind overload.

1 Like

That makes a LOT more sense but isnā€™t near as funny

Went ahead and did a single loop of US in the middle of the night after a few days of not listening to anything at all, wasnā€™t able to go back to sleep after that so Iā€™m pretty much running off of 4 hours of sleep. So far while being logged on for work Iā€™ve been very impatient, rude and borderline aggressive with people. Even more so if they say something stupid. I had to take a break in order to calm myself down after seeing a simple ā€œmistakeā€ made by coworkers in 2 different departments. Really wasnā€™t an error but rather a blatant ignoring of data that was put in black and white and now Iā€™m pissed that Iā€™m the one in charge of doing someone elseā€™s job for them due to how the system is built.

Iā€™ll be running my custom ultima during my lunch break in a couple hours to see if that counters the aggression, but tbh even my custom has been causing reconciliation recently as well. I felt nothing while running US and it seems like it took around 3 hours to kick in, when it didā€¦well you just read whatā€™s above.

My custom Ultima put me into a pretty good mood. I was borderline joyous. Did get into an altercation with an idiot but as usual once I responded with rationalism as opposed to the ignorance they spewed they began to back down. Iā€™m in a decent mood at the moment but under the surface I still feel ready to flip to ā€œdrill sergeant modeā€ if necessary.

1 Like

Since my last update, Iā€™ve noticed that Iā€™ve internally become slightly colder again but people are responding well to me. My oldest sister sometimes talks to me so much it frustrates me a little. She has a very quick working mind and will usually let you know what sheā€™s thinking.

I also have two women that are trying to get to know me. That was unexpected considering that I havenā€™t even been putting myself out there.

Iā€™d know but Iā€™m also slimming down quickly. Should be making my return to the gym this upcoming week where I plan to start getting fit and start mildly bodybuilding.

1 Like

Well, now the Ultimas that I wanted to truly put into a custom are available. Gonna give the rest of the month for Phoenix Ultima to do some extra work and then purchase another custom Ultima comprised of the executive, GLM and the commander combined into one.

Thinking Iā€™ll run the ā€œExecutive Commanderā€ custom and my main Ultimate sovereign custom on the same day when I get it, and alternate it with days of only doing Phoenix Ultima.

Update:

Saw the marketing email for the availability of Ultima cores and it gave me an idea, I can also add other modules to enhance the effects of the core. Iā€™m mainly targeting the power of the aura thatā€™s generated by the commander, so Iā€™ll be adding the direct influencer, auric overdrive and intensity aura modules to the 2nd custom Ultima.

In other news, Iā€™ve moved into a bigger apartment in the past week, and itā€™s very modern. Everything about it is better than my last place. Also had some family members unexpectedly surprise me with brand news furniture and grocery for the new place.

I did get into an altercation with my mother last night, apparently she still has some issue with how things went so Iā€™m taking the initiative to clear the air. I sure donā€™t shy away from confrontation of any kind these days, a few years ago I would try and avoid it unless it was absolutely necessary but now I like to nip things in the bud as soon as I see a problem occur.

1 Like

As soon as i read the part about adding other modules these same modules came to mind with theres aura base ultima core you can add things to improve the aura directly or indirectly (none aura base module that support the same goal)

Sometimes you just have to rip the bandage off and get it over with, everyone moves on and we all have a understanding where we stand
I feel like when you prolong thinb it only gets worse leaving it there

1 Like

Exactly. Iā€™d rather just solve an issue before it gets bigger or ends up causing even more problems

2 Likes

Decided to say screw it and order my 2nd custom Ultima (Executive Commander). Hope to have it by Friday. Given current life circumstances Iā€™ll need all the intestinal fortitude I can get. I already possess the qualities and mindset of a leader, but having a tool that develops my leadership energetically as well will be a big help. The contents of Executive Commander are as follows:

Godlike Masculinity Ultima Core:

This is already in my custom Terminus sub but I just love how it fuels my drive in many areas. GLM in many programs Iā€™ve used from subclub has been the backbone to help fuel the scripting. I hear on a regular basis how people notice my masculinity in one way or another, even more so since coming to subclub.

Executive Ultima Core:

Of course love the mindset of getting things done, and itā€™s a great feeling to knock down goals.

The Commander Ultima Core:

Love the auric component of expressing dominance and authority energetically. These days I value respect more than anything when interacting with others. Even with women, I can see how they interact with me differently from many other men; and at this point, I rather have their respect, than their love. A bonus of course is making better decisions and sticking to them.

Direct Influencing Aura:

Whatā€™s the point in being a dominant individual if youā€™re not persuasive enough to get what you want out of others?..Iā€™ve always wanted to be a bit more persuasive and in time, glad that I can have help developing an aura that assists with this, as well as persuasion techniques Iā€™ve also studied over the years.

Auric Overdriver:

I see this as DEUS but for the auric components of a program as opposed to the overall approach that DEUS takes for an entire subliminal. More than anything, I seek to develop and strengthen my personal energy system in the metaphysical area of my life, so Iā€™m glad to be throwing this into the mix, and having an aura of dominance, authority, intense positive and persuasiveness become stronger as time passes.

Intensity Aura:

Power and positivity in oneā€™s presence and aura, why not?..Iā€™m sure this can help foster more positive interactions with people, being that the aura of a commander and the godlike masculinity to back it up will probably be very intimidating to many. Iā€™ve been told I can be an intimidating individual at times, but my goal isnā€™t to be feared. Iā€™m sure thisā€™ll also help enhance the direct influencing aspect of the aura I seek to develop.

2 Likes

I was thinking about and Ultima with 2 core Ultimas. God like masculinity and Libertine but not sure if 2 cores would be too much. Keep me in the loop.

2 Likes

I believe they said 1 core for ultimas @Davisnwc anything else is experimental and has a chance of being broken

1 Like

I was under the impression that by ā€œcoresā€ they meant Q Cores like Emperor or AscMogulā€¦meaning theyā€™d prefer none of those cores be in Ultimas but one maximum. Were they talking about those or the ā€œCoresā€ like Libertine or Executive?