Ultimate Music Producer for Singing?

Hi guys.

So I’m confused about whether UMP will help with my singing career? Please clear this doubt of mine.

2 Likes

@Fire, @SaintSovereign

1 Like

Please reply @Fire @SaintSovereign

I don’t know the answer to this question, but I just want to paste the descriptive copy of Ultimate Music Producer for reference.

Ultimate Music Producer quickly accelerates your ability to produce and create music in all ways. It’ll help you master your chosen instrument (including electronic / virtual instruments), music theory (including creating insanely powerful melodies and choruses), digital audio workstations like Ableton Live, Logic or Pro Tools, writing lyrics and more. Ultimate Music Producer also helps manifest mentors, partners, agents other and business associates that can help propel your music career to new heights.

Also, if you’re creating a custom for singing, I might consider including this module and also Emperor’s Voice and Emotions Unfettered.

Ultimate Music Producer seems like it helps with the understanding of music. It helps you to think and to create musically, to live and breathe music. Singing also has a kind of physical, athletic dimension–the operation of this instrument of the human voice. Those other two modules seem like they might address some of those aspects of singing that are not purely ‘musical’.

Isn’t Emperor’s Voice for a more commanding and assertive voice rather than a melodius singing voice with a wide vocal range covering scripting?

Moreover, i’m an Empath, I feel emotions much better already, I don’t think I need a module for that. Not now, definitely, maybe sometimes later.

UMP most certainly will contribute in my music journey as I also play Guitar, and I will be working on editing and producing my songs through video or audio covers.

But still, the main question was, will it help develop any of my singing abilities or techniques?

The voice is an instrument like any other, just that its components are within the body instead of without.

Playing music involves virtuosity (technical proficiency, or skill, in the operation of the instrument); musicality (deep familiarity and fluency with the concepts and ‘language’ of music); and emotional content (the capacity to communicate, convey, and conduct emotion to the listener(s)).

Virtuosity, Musicality, and Emotional Content. That’s pretty much the whole package.

You write:

You seem to asking primarily about Virtuosity (Technical Skill). Not so much about Musicality or Emotional Content.

My point is that UMP seems to focus primarily on Musicality. It’s focused on the Production of music. Musicality definitely contributes to Virtuosity and Technical Skill. Perfect pitch is a good example of one such contribution. But I wouldn’t see UMP as being focused on Virtuosity. Virtuosity is Performance Skill. UMP seems to be more focused on Composition and Creation.

But it does say that it will help you to master your instrument. And your instrument is the voice. So, it’s definitely going to help.

I still think that Emperor’s Voice would be a good module for a vocal artist. Just have a look at the final sentence of the description.

Another good module for you would be RAIKOV. Check out that description as well.

I’m just clarifying my statements. But hopefully you’ll get an answer that more directly addresses your question.

3 Likes

SPS: Respiratory System might also be useful. "Heal, strengthen and improve your respiratory system." That should help with song by improving things like airflow and lung capacity.

3 Likes

Renaissance Man for any craft or art.

2 Likes

Saw your module request. I too would love a broken down module pack of arts. Like we got Rembrandt, UR, UMP… most certainly everything’s covered in UA/RM, after all, Saint is an artists himself and Fire, but more speciality wouldn’t hurt

2 Likes

Very well explained, I definitely need that module.

Trying to find space for it now

Already have it include.

Can’t wait for that confirmation and delay the order, but ofc, an answer would clear any doubts that I and maybe others with similar doubts got.

1 Like

I found RM’s Mastery of Art & Craft in RAIKOV . Am I correct on that decision?

1 Like

Renaissance Man Core + Ultimate Artist + Raikov will help with this.

5 Likes

How does this custom sound where I took StarkQ and UA as the cores;

StarkQ Core
Ultimate Artist Q Core
Inner Circle Q Core
Index Gate
Marketweaver
Ultimate Music Producer
RAIKOV
Productivity Unleashed
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Sultan
Yggdrasil
Lion IV
The Spotlight
Attachment Destroyer
Song of Joy
Transcendental Connection
Furious Ascent
Dragon Tongue
EGO ADSUM
Joie de Vivre

Should I combine all three, ie, Stark/RM/UA ? I think that could be heavy, but whats your thought over this stack?

You could consider running what Saint suggested as an Ultima custom and add in three more modules like Spot Light, Productivity Unleashed and Furious Ascent. Utlima customs are really powerful, especially if you add a Q core in.

I don’t have enough money, dude, that’s the problem

Trying to save some bucks you may condemn yourself to achieving your goals much slower, especially if you bought a fat Q custom oriented to many goals. If you have no choice but to go with the Q format, stick to your main goals and build a tight custom comprised of no more than two cores and no more than ten slots in total. The cores and module suggested by Saint could be enriched with seven more modules, eventually you could add in Inner Circle since that core is really light. Add in Spotlight and some five other modules. I suggest:
Productivity Unleashed
Transcendental Connection
Furious Ascent
EGO ADSUM
DEUS

Remember, running a tight custom you could achieve your goals much faster and swifter, on top of that, you could easily stack it with Mogul or some other lighter sub. Mogul for money making, creativity and productivity.

I’m not in a hurry. I want to heavily focus on these directions on every scale and direction they could hit. Qs have that thing, Ultimas on the other hand are different, according to what I’ve read from the forum posts till now.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

You could learn more here: