Ultima to kill junk food cravings

I was curious if there is an Ultima that kills junk food cravings when they occur. I know it wouldn’t be the sole mission of said Ultima but more like a helpful side effect.

I’d love to hear from people out there that get food cravings slammed by an Ultima that they own.

1 Like

Commander can help with that. :+1:t2:

Click the drop down arrow to read the full post.

2 Likes

Thanks @Simon. I own Commander. Never thought about using it for appetite control. Will try playing it next time I get cravings to eat when I shouldn’t.

1 Like

You might want to play it a few hours before you are likely to be in the junk food situation.

And if that’s your kitchen, then start a daily loop from tomorrow morning. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Remove the junk food from your home first😉
Then learn to prepare super tasty snack who are healthy

I made spicy guacamole
Greek yogurt with garlic, onion, olive oil and Chilli
It does the trick

2 Likes

My worst junk food cravings occur in the evening, anywhere between 5 - 10 PM. I don’t get cravings in the morning. In fact, I eat perfectly between 6 am - 5 pm. But I am sabotaging my progress in the evening.

Do you still think I should loop in the morning?

Well then, late afternoon should be fine for you.

All I meant was you can’t wait for cravings to arise, and then start the sub. :smile:
Too much willpower involved in that case. Doesn’t work.

3 Likes

Thanks @Leandros. I generally keep a clean home. My daughter is living with me until the end of January, so I have to keep some “supplies”. That said, it’s also easy to get a slice of pizza or ice cream.

I want something that will slam the door on the cravings.

1 Like

Thanks @Simon. I will try around 5 PM. I’ll let you know how that works.

1 Like

There are for every craving a list of amino acid that you lack of.
Google it and supplement it.

Or the Health codex Module in the Q Store in combination with Emperor Fitness and Spartan

2 Likes

You’ve given me a great idea @Leandros. After my afternoon workout, I can drink a high quality protein shake and supplement it with Multivitamin, Fish Oil capsules, and Immune Support capsules. Shortly after that, I can run a loop of Commander.

I can vouch for Commander: I do one day a week fasting with just water. Couldnt before. I do one loop first thing when I wake up and one loop just before I go to bed.

3 Likes

Thanks @lovage and all who replied. I am going to try the “Commander diet” today. Will let you know what happens.

2 Likes

This is going to be a life saver for me. I really struggle with eating junk food, sometimes I’ll have doughnuts for breakfast (not a common thing, but like chocolate or whatever else for breakfast too) and it’s really tearing me down - I exercise a lot and I’m in okay shape but would be so much better if I could handle the cravings.

Please tag me/keep me updated. I don’t have The Commander yet but this could be life changing for me in terms of nutrition.

2 Likes

Hi @Brandon. I will update this thread and keep everyone updated. If this works, @Fire and @SaintSovereign have a huge winner. I mean the diet industry is a $72 billion ($59 Euro) business. Can you imagine if a $50 sub solved the world’s diet problems?

3 Likes

I appreciate it my man!

I mean honestly, dieting has been a huge struggle for me and I’m in okay shape. I don’t have abs or anything like that but I hate restriction and I’ve bought plans and stuff that would cost way more than $50 so I’d be so impressed if it did.

1 Like

@Sinusoid What he said!

1 Like

I wish it was as easy as that because I’m the kind of person who will go out and buy it or order it in, I mean obviously it’s easier to stick to a diet that way but something makes me want the junk more.

1 Like

Yo, B! This is your subconscious talking to you. Please stop feeding me junk food.

I don’t understand how honestly. I’ve tried diets and stuff - which I hate dieting, I don’t like restriction, and I’ve just never gotten past it.