Ultima and headphones: Flat, studio, or regular

@SaintSovereign and @Fire

I have a pair of studio headphones, a pair of flat response headphones, and a pair of $20 headphones.

Is there any advantage to listening to Ultima programs with the studio or flat response headphones vs the $20 pair?

When it’s a choice of flat response vs studio, is one better than the other for Ultima?

1 Like

Depends on what the studio headphones are vs the flat response. I’d go with the flat response, unless they’re really cheap.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

I can be more specific: AKG K240 Studio and Sennheiser HD 280 Pro. Could one of these be better than the other?

1 Like

I have both of these – I’d go with the HD 280 Pro. The AKG K240 kills off the low end a bit too much. I use them for critical listening sessions.

5 Likes

Just bought that kitten for Ultima and I shall see how it goes. Thank you for your suggestion.

1 Like

My new equipment:

I already feel the difference if it comes to listening to Ultima. The usual feel in the chest is siginificanlty more pronounced.

5 Likes

What is the red thing/black? An old school MP3 player?

Yup, I’ve been using it for five years now. The average is 14h/day.

I have the LS50X Snoop Dogg Limited Edition Headset which has five EQ modes and the last mode is flat EQ should I be listening to the subliminal with the flat EQ mode?

I am going to provide a link to the video where the guy goes over each EQ mode at the bottom of the this message. When you click on the link it will take you to youtube. Then go to where it says “How to setup and use the LucidSound LS50X headset with the Xbox One and Bluetooth devices.”

Then click on more and go to one that says EQ modes explained.

Here is the link to the video

Youtube EQ mode

@Fire and @SaintSovereign

Would you please reply to the above message about:

Perhaps this could be part of an article that includes EQ modes, headphone selection, speaker selection, earbud selection, and speaker set up because some of these types of questions seem to be repeats.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign
I could find this topic revelent to my question,
What are the best earphone for sub to get maximum benefits or any regular steriod earphone would do the job?
Im currently using Lenova Lp1, are these good for subliminal?
Can you write the specification of an ideal steriod earphone that would be a good pair for the subliminals?

Thanks.

If you truly want Saint’s input, please go here:

subliminalclub.com/submit-a-ticket

Also see:

i like helo kitty :heart_eyes_cat:

My girlfriend too. :smiley:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign i couldnt get the HD 280 PRO,

How about this options, which one would you recommend me to purchase for best results headphones listening subliminal:
-sennheiser hd 25 professional dj headphones
-sony mdr 7506 professional headphones
Appreciate if you can send your recommended list too for wireless too.

The main thing is to get flat response. For a more detailed reply, please submit a support ticket.

2 Likes