Custom here I come, your thoughts on mine?

I suppose that now that there isn’t women attraction going on Yggdrasil has lost a bit of it’s enhancement purpose along with omni ?

That would be my guess for the moment at least.

As long as you don’t laught of it I’m A-OK :joy:
Reference wink wink :wink:

1 Like

Totally upto you what 2 you keep and what 2 you remove. Just letting you know that 4 enhancers aren’t necessary. Choose the ones that you like most :+1:

1 Like

Always hard to trim, it mentally feels like “less is less” wich is hard to fight against as an idea :dizzy_face:

Also thanks to you @Lion for your willing help and advices

1 Like

I know what you mean but the advantage of less modules is that there will be less processing which is helpful for your subconcious. If I were you, I would just keep the simple Jupiter module as a Result Enhancer. And let Epigenetics module take care of the rest.

Anyway, think about it and go with what you feel is right.

You’re welcome, my friend

1 Like

I’ve got a few question for this custom I’m almost ready to make (spared more money through this month than I thought yeah ! ) :

As they’re name inbed : should I add the descritpion of the pronunciation of my name within the build title notes or in the checkout notes ? Because it’s not a really common first name :sweat_smile:

And secundo : Is solace already a thing more or less set and could I ask for it in my custom :open_mouth: ? If yes are my simple 4hz-24 000hz sony bass boosted earphone good enough for it ?

1 Like

Please submit a support ticket for this.

You could ask for it. Personally I’m waiting for another version. Also Solace seems to make the subliminal more powerful.

Should be fine. However I would encourage flat response headphones. For some reason, I think they seem to work better… however that is simply my opinion.

2 Likes

What are those, could you give me a quick exemple ?

Yeah… I figured it out and already made one 12 hours ago, after posting this I felt that I it wasn’t the best platfomre to ask for those details

Yeah that’s the thing wich is interesting ahaha :joy:
What makes you wait dear RVconsultant ?
Also thanks for not letting me in the wind as always :heart_eyes:

A webpage on flat response headphones: https://performwireless.com/8-best-flat-response-headphones-all-budgets/

These two threads helps too:

2 Likes

@Melior - you don’t have to worry about a flat response headphone especially since you are making a Q Custom.

Those sort of headphones are more for Ultimas and even then almost any decent headphone will also work.

1 Like

You…you know I was on amazon/ my local market already lol :joy: Being the perfectionist that I am.
I was thinking about using my assurance on my recently broken headphone that I’ve haven’t use for loooong.

Thanks for helping me calming down my wallet rage

1 Like

Why not Kahn ST4?

Shoud cover pretty much anything

And then You have the choice between Diamond/Love Bomb/Libertine/True Social/Sex Mastery XQ /Ultima
Plus one more

Khan ST 4 ? I haven’t much thought about it honestly hummm ?
I feel like that the fact that I assemble all those specific modules into my costum is helping to reach through that almost purely self sexual devellopment that I tried to transcribe through Biggus Dickus X .

You know like a big synergic circuit that’ll be like oh dang, my dong is now a pumping beast of veins & arteries and my whole body is supporting it while also making me able to do the best move possible :grin:
And man I’m high on testo

+I think that as I’ve got a slight issue in my thyroïd (nothing major) that maybe endocrine SPS and paragon ultima could help push me just right over the bar to get and stay in the right average hormonal profile more easily wich would be something in less to worry about too

Also my intuition tell me to get paragon & diamond modules and I’ve just recently phoned my higher self (a few days ago) wich just gave me the absolute order to keep the focus as much as possible while constructing my custom on the one thing that I want the most, hence why I’ve trimmed it of 7 modules and added 2 other

Did you do the previous stages of Kahn?

I jumped straight to st 4 as a custom and it worked incredibly for 2 weeks.

Then I get hit so hard that I had only one thing in mind for 1 week : I need healing first. Afterwards I started an 9 months healing journey.

I Wil go back to Kahn but this time from the beginning

No no, not at all mate :sweat_smile:

Take this as a friendly warning Bro

sennheiser hd 280 pro and audio-technica ath-mx20

2 factors. I think the sound is slightly percussive, and I wonder if that might get fatiguing for the ears. The other main factor is that Solace seems to make the subliminal stronger.

@Lion is right. Flat response is my personal bias. I think they work better. Again, it’s just my bias.

2 Likes

Just to be sure, once you buy the modules in custom you’re pretty much good for life ?
You don’t need to buy them a second time if you wanna make a second build with them so ?

Because I think I’m boing to buy just my modules for now as I’ve got the money for them and wait a bit before “building” the custom with the 99$ fee, that’s possible too right ?

Yes your correct :v:
Once you buy the modules, they are yours.
You can use the as long as you want

1 Like

Once you’ve licensed them, they are licensed to you.

If you build a custom with 10 modules you licensed, then you want to update it from Qv2 to Q+ (when it comes out)… then there is just the build fee, unless there is a fee for something like a special mask.

1 Like