Two questions (StarkQ. Depression.)

Nothing better than Tryptophan.

1 Like

5-htp or tryptophan

-Elixir
-Sanguine

Also try Tyrosine, maybe it’s low dopamine.

1 Like

NB is in Stark

Is that confirmed?

Confirmed by experience, not by official announcements

This could either be from New Beginnings or Growth Through Pain, both of them are present within Stark.

I can attest to Sanguine, it will definitely aid you to get through these difficult experiences.

1 Like

When you say depression, how do you mean it? This is a word that is used in popular colloquial language for the sense of being ‘down in the dumps’, ‘feeling sad and negative’, etc., but it’s also used as a diagnostic term by medical professionals. The main difference lies in the degree of the symptoms and in how long they are lasting.

So have you been diagnosed? Or do you think you may possibly meet the criteria for diagnosis?

If so, it’s a good idea to seek out qualified advice from someone who is professionally qualified to help. Many people can have real improvements in their symptoms.

If you’re describing something less formal or intense, then ignore this and carry on.

2 Likes

Really? I could not tell this

On Stark I was having constant experiences that challenge me, many times unpleasant.

1 Like

that is the forge module probably.

I did watch avengers, and stark does seem to be resistant to pain.

1 Like

Inner Voice does what you’re talking about.

Also any of the modules or programs tagged ‘Emotional Healing’ (several have ‘Negativity’ in the name of the module).

Again, though, seeking help is important. Especially because the change processes facilitated by subliminals can really kick up some discomfort. Reconciliation is real.

4 Likes

is grow through pain in Emperor?

Yes I think so too

Regeneration and Rebirth are good, and I’ll always recommend developing a daily meditation practice. But before diving into any supplements I suggest reading the book Nutrient Power by Dr. Walsh… I’ve had numerous people suggest 5-HTP to me over the years for anxiety, and each time I’ve tried it, I’ve far WORSE symptoms than anxiety… crushing despair, horribly disturbing dreams, and other nastiness. I’ve come to the conclusion that 5-HTP is kryptonite for me, and I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Everyone has different neurochemistry, be cautious with self-medicating for depression.

I love me some L-Tyrosine though… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I don’t feel like dumping my shit to you guys so I’ll just say yes when I said depression it means the real thing, yet I don’t seek professional help for certain reasons.

I know that Subliminals shouldn’t be equaled to professional means but I was once almost healed by it before. I thought I was okay and stopped using it. Then life sucked, depression came back and somehow the same subs no longer helped.

2 Likes

Check out the books Nutrient Power by Dr. William Walsh, and Stress Less, Accomplish More by Emily Fletcher.

Nutrient Power looks at why psych meds work well for some people and have horrible side effects for others (a common reason for avoiding medical assistance for depression) and talks about nutrient therapy for addressing the upstream causes.

Stress Less, Accomplish More is hands down the easiest meditation practice I’ve ever tried, and it’s been the single biggest contributing factor to calming me down… prior to adding Z-Technique Meditation I could barely sit still long enough to get through a single hour long sub.

Game changers… and they’d pair exceptionally well with subs like Regeneration and Rebirth. Elixir too.

You might also want to consider a good gut probiotic, one of my friends runs an organization called The Gut Institute and she talks a lot about how so much of what goes on in the brain (re: neurochemistry) has origins, or at least triggers, in the gut. Rebalancing the gut microbiome can have very beneficial effects on mood, thought clarity, etc.

I wish you the best!

2 Likes

As @user9437773791397760 & @friday have mentioned it was ‘The Forge’, I was referring to.

Unfortunately, I’m unsure whether Growth Through Pain is present in Emperor. Honestly, I’d say so but don’t take that as a fact.

2 Likes

Depression is a beast of an issue. It can be hard to pinpoint the cause. As great as the subs here are, I wouldn’t depend on it for overcoming depression. Two reasons. One, when you’re deep in the hole of depression your mind rejects a lot, you’re not thinking clearly, I heard a description of depression that basically said it was a very narrow tunnel vision. With that comes a decreased likelihood to “see” what you need to do to get better. Two, if you don’t get some form of professional help and the subs don’t do what you expect them to do, that can throw you into an even worse depression.

I’m not saying the subs have no effect on depression. What I mean is don’t put all your eggs in one basket. I say this from experience. I went the self help/self healing route all my life and it ended up with a lot of pain and frustration I could have saved myself. Some things really are too big to handle on your own.

Can I ask why you don’t want to see a professional?

1 Like

Get support and professional help. Whether its endogenous, cognitive, or environmentally linked
you will benefit from some professional support and then you can add your own development, with subs, and other things on top of that.

I had a period where I had to go to therapy and take-anti depressants for a while-to get back on my feet.

1 Like