True social vs Daredevil

Hey, i would like to know the actual difference scope between daredevil and true social beyond what is written in the sales page.

If my aim is to improve just conversational skills, should i go with whom?

What does true social, beside being in ultima, has in difference than daredevil? what would be better used for long term improvement?
@SaintSovereign @Fire

2 Likes

Hmm,im not saint or fire but i think its just a difference in scope.Daredevil will be wider and affect more parts of your life to reach the results.While true social is narrow,purely targeted at just improving your social skills but might leave the rest of your life untouched.For long term improvement,i reckon daredevil would be better if you wanted to change from the ground up and not only improve social skills.

8 Likes

Daredevil or Sex & Seduction

TS just makes you more chatty & friendly – brings out your natural extroversion.

DD and SS give you Social Intelligence – Empathy, reading Body Language, Facial Expressions, etc.

SS has better Persuasion Skills training, as its a WeaponX Coach Platform. It cares about the goal of the conversation (What do you want from it).

While DD leans more on the talkative side, and has a type of Daredevilry (Screw it, Lets do it / Truth or Dare) – you become a LOT more uninhibited. It is NOT goal-oriented, but people-&-fun-oriented.

Note: PCC is somewhat in the same category, but I have no experience with it.

10 Likes

How do you know all that Mr. simon? are you a spy from subclub admin panel? if so, tell me more

1 Like

Seems like simon has been a member since Jan 19, 2019. He might even been one of the founding members…LOL

2 Likes

I fully agree with @Meng123. I believe that with Daredevil you will get permanent changes. The script will concern everything related to communication and people. Your social intelligence will increase, you will become more charismatic, more convincing and more confident. In TS, all this will be temporary, like the release of dopamine

3 Likes

Damnn, now youre giving me fomo lol, that sounds really freaking fun.

1 Like

I posted about this AGAIN, so I’m quoting here for future searchers.

:slight_smile:

11 Likes

experience or just describing?

1 Like