Triplestack first journal

At first I used Wanted Black + Primal Nights only, now added Heartsong to the stack after washout days, 1 loop of each every other day (above the recommended dose), I also take lexapro, 10mg.

one day after, not quite sure if recon or fatigue due to sleep not being perfect, one thing I’ve noticed today is that my external senses are heightened, physically enjoying the wind/weather, sun, the sounds around me etc.

Have also noticed I take extra steps to make sure everything is alright with my friend, which as douchey as it sounds, I do not like, haha, I’ve had a long battle with being overly selfless, along with anxiety, that combo would make me overly careful of others’ feelings and would not allow me to have fun and express myself fully.

More to come in the future, if heartsong isn’t the one, I’ll either go back to WB+PN, or switch heartsong for primal seduction.

2 Likes

Second time using the triple stack, changed Wanted Black to Primal Seduction, boy what a great decision.

Those reality bubbles that are written in the description? super strong. Super intimate and intense… Definitely feel more active and as the pursuer.

Heartsong also feels as if it heightened my senses, physically, be it enjoying the sun, the breeze, the birds chirping etc. Every interaction seems to be kinder and more loving.

Now the only question is do I change Primal Nights to Primal, but Primal Seduction and Heartsong DEFINITELY stay.

Are you using seduction training of some sort, or are you merely communicating with the opposite sec and “vibing”?

latter. been having a lot fun and success lately, feel way more comfy and all around positive.

2 Likes

yesterday was the third day, forgot to update, went with my lesbian friend to a coffee shop, reality bubble hit hard with the cute waitress and my friend, as if the world was a camera lens, on portait mode, the human is in supersharp focus, everything else is blurry.

made the waitress laugh a lot, complimented her, things went well, offered her my number as to not put her on the spot, she said she had a boyfriend, told her he’s a lucky man which made her have a huge smile. Overall great experience :slight_smile:

Going to listen again today

1 Like

Forgot to update fourth and fifth day… life just happens nowadays I keep forgetting!

Fourth day went great, went to group therapy, made my psychologist laugh a whole lot, I was shining the entire time as always, even my friend told me “whenever she looks at you she smiles”, Forgot to listen to that day.

Listened yesterday after I got back from work, work was fun! lots of reality bubbles, complimenting girls flirting with them etc.

Today, Saturday, Feb 24:

Went for a huge walk with my lesbian friend, 14km, about 5-6 hours of talking, enjoyed it quite a bit, no attraction or seduction aspects, but a whole lot of reality bubbles + heartsong that made the day just incredible. I seem to slowly help her regain her trust in men :slight_smile:

Sunday feb 25:

Today was pretty boring, but I got around to do some work I’ve been postponing for a while.

Switching primal Nights to A Star Black Reality, why? well, simply put… I’m not fucking constantly, I’m not the type of person that goes for hookups anyways, and currently I’m not in a relationship… So while it may have benefits, I think switching to ASBR will help/affect me more.

I have exactly one girl in mind and I’ll do whatever it takes to get into her heart, I’m sure I can handle these big titles for optimizing my chances.

Monday: morning-noon, not sure if it:s stark black or what, but I want to work out and get my shit together

Probably getting hit with a helluvalot recon. But oh well, brought this on my own, I’ll survive.

This will prrrrobably be my last update? I want to quit the forum as I prefer to narrow down my social medias to just whatsapp.

1 Like

One last update here, changed PS to WB, want to change back to the more passive, laid back, playful tease that enjoys every moment of life and feels free :slight_smile: ASBR and HS still on.

Hello, is your triple stack 3 titles every other day, and if so how is it working out for you?

Am deciding between 2 or 3 titles in my next cycle, not fond of 2-1-2

1 Like

It’s going pretty well, if you can handle recon, go for it, risky but more comfortable to keep track.

edit: My triple stack is hearing 3 titles every other day, yes.

1 Like