Traveling the Paths of Wealth, Imbuing Vital Physicality (Custom Q Journal)

My story:

After a long time working with Ecstasy of Gold, I realized that I was experiencing some important internal barriers to action. In my mind, these barriers were largely related to the focuses of Alchemist and Quantum Limitless. In short, my core identity and strengthsā€”my core natureā€”lie right in the areas represented by Alchemist and Quantum Limitless, but throughout life, I have had trouble learning to sufficiently value them and stand in them, in interpersonal contexts. In my internal life and personal world, I have always valued them extremely highly; but that was not able to stand up to the challenges of society and social interaction. As a result, I have always felt, even from childhood, that I was living a split life.

My subliminal strategy became to continue playing Ecstasy of Gold, while beginning to work through a year-long process of integrating Alchemist and Quantum Limitless (and Mindā€™s Eye) into my stack (ultimately all three of those to be combined into one custom). Shoring up and strengthening the parts of my self that feel like my Self, my core, my soul.

The logic of my strategy: To the extent that these core parts of myself grow stronger and surer, Iā€™ll feel a greater ability to represent who I am in the interactional and transactional (i.e., social) world, and, as a result, a greater ability to take real-world action.

As that processā€”of feeding and strengthening my nature and my soulā€”continues to grow, I think it will become increasingly easier for me to see steps of action and to take steps of action. From what Iā€™ve been able to observe of myself over my life, I seem to be someone who does not take much joy in things unless Iā€™m acting from a place of soul-alignment. For some people that soul-dimension is a part of life to be integrated later in life or possibly never. For me, it seems to have been a basic requirement for any sense of success or fulfilment at all.

So thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing now. Phase I of my subliminal journey is all about this.

Part 1 of Phase I is made up of one stack that I call sol (pun intended): 1) PATHS (wealth customā€“built in part around Ecstasy of Gold IV), 2) Alchemist, 3) Quantum Limitless, 4) Mindā€™s Eye, 5) DUAT (healing/alignment customā€“includes Regeneration), and 6) IMBUE (vitality and fitness custom). The real core of it though is Alchemist, Quantum Limitless, and Mindā€™s Eye (with PATHS continually accumulating strength in the background).

Part 2 of Phase I evolves to a new, lighter stack, called NOVA: 1) PATHS (wealth custom), 2) NAISSANCE (Inner Power custom), 3) DUAT (for continued healing and alignment), and 4) IMBUE (for continued vitality and fitness).

The central engine of the whole thing is NAISSANCE (built around Alchemist 4, Quantum Limitless 4, and Mindā€™s Eye). Itā€™s meant to strengthen, protect, focus, and cultivate the SOUL parts of me. PATHS harnesses that engine to create value for myself and others. DUAT and IMBUE are about the foundation of life-energy (of emotions, physicality, and energy) that is needed to support all growth, creation, and expression.

This is a long-term life-change plan. This stack has everything that I need to convey me to that outcome. But it requires time. Iā€™m over half way through that Phase 1 Part 1 period. It started in June 2020 and continues to May 2021. Iā€™m 7 months in, with about 3.5 months to go. Phase 1 Part 2 (NOVA) starts in mid-May. Iā€™ll run NOVA as long as I need to. (Basically, until I observe values-aligned action kicking in regularly.)

The only adjustments I want to make to this are in Ultima boosters.

I currently have 3 active Ultima boosters. I built a wealth-focused Ultima booster called Jet Stream. Last week I also bought RICH Ultima. Those two have extremely harmonious focuses and overlap a lot. So Iā€™m not worried about them clashing. I consider them to be one ultra-booster, really.

I am also running Paragon Ultima on an (initially) very gradual schedule. One loop per night 3-5 nights a week. Just letting my mind get used to it, so that once my stack lightens in mid-May, I can increase the loops and it can really take off.

Thatā€™s the plan. And Iā€™m in it.

Thatā€™s just the subliminal part. As far as life projects go, the next major personal project begins in March. Iā€™m taking a 100-hour training course that is aligned with my core interests. It will meet a total of 5 times with each module spaced two months apart. Each module will involve a 20-hour week of five 4-hour sessions (Monday through Friday). It will start in March and conclude in November, and by that time Iā€™ll be trained in that particular skill. The skill is part of my core interest and itā€™s also related to my business plan. So, thatā€™s the next really concrete step.

Meanwhile, my job does require my time and attention. So that occupies things quite a bit.

6 Likes

Sonā€™s school has instituted staggered in-person attendance such that he now goes back to school one day per week. This allows them to stay within required limits of maximum allowable numbers.

So, one day a week, Iā€™m back to our previous arrangement. Up at 6 and being his school readiness wingman/pit crew. Iā€™m tired but I value every time I get to do this. Now Iā€™ll go to do todayā€™s meditation: Mindā€™s Eye accompanied.

I am here

This periodā€“mid-January to mid-Aprilā€“represents the fruition of the stack Iā€™ve been running since June. Alchemist and Quantum Limitless reach important fruitions in stage 3. So, this current period is significant.

In May, my listening schedule changes: Iā€™ll be working primarily with 2 programs instead of 4. Thatā€™s definitely in my mind. Weā€™ll see how that evolves (and how I evolve) through summer 2021.

Paths of Wealth Terminus

Ecstasy of Gold Stage 4
Stark
Power Can Corrupt
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Sultan
Debt Annihilator
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Positive Being Attractor-Wealth
Secrets of Akasha-Wealth
Yggdrasil
Jupiter
Lion IV
Informaticon
EGO ADSUM
Inner Voice
Divine Will
Overdrive
Omnidimensional
Power Awareness

Looks rock solid!

1 Like

Nice is this finalize or are you going to make some changes?

1 Like

Finalized. Iā€™ve been playing it since June 2020.

1 Like

uhhā€¦

I just noticed something weird.

This is the second time that Iā€™ve gotten the same sort of reverse-response with an Ultima track.

When I played Libertine Ultima way back when, I found that instead of noticing anyone drawn to me, I felt more drawn to my wife.

Then today, I played 2+ loops of RICH Ultima, and I got a text from (again) my wife, asking if I could put $2000 into her account. (It was money due her anyway for a shared thing, but scheduled for transfer at the end of next month.)

What are my thoughts?

1. I live with and am psychically intertwined with my wife.

2. When change hits, it tends to move in a wave motion. Thereā€™s often a lull or a quiet before a storm, for example. Animals inhale and take a breath (relatively silent) before theyā€™re about to yell or call out (relatively noisy). Thatā€™s just the natural way. Another one: when you open a window to air out a stuffy room, first you smell the stale, musty air in the room. Then you smell the fresh air thatā€™s replacing it.

So, I think that my ā€˜reverse resultsā€™ (something flowing out), may just be the first part of a movement that is bringing something in.

But @SaintSovereign @Fire, any perspectives on this experience?

3 Likes

An interesting day. Woke up and had a pretty early meditation session: 6:30 AM to 7:30 AM. Then I got more sleep. But this time before resting I started Alchemist Awakening. Truly got up at 9 AM and by that time, I was 1.5 loops into Alchemist. Was able to continue playing it so that by 10:45 or so, Iā€™d already met my intended target of 3 loops.

Later as I worked on tasks and had online meetings, I played RICH ultima. I seem to have played 3 loops of that today.

I walked earlier than usual today. Instead of 6:30 or 7:00 pm, I went out around 4:45 pm or so. Walked my 6 miles and listened to 1 loop of IMBUE as I do when I walk. And then I decided to go ahead and play one loop of my Wealth Ultima custom Jet Stream. After that, I didnā€™t play anything, because it had been a pretty full day, subliminals-wise.

But tonight, I may play additional titles as I go to sleep. 1 loop of DUAT, 2 loops of Paragon Ultima.

I feel like Iā€™m starting to more obviously feel the effects of Quantum Limitless.

It seems to be coming online gradually but also very steadily.

What Iā€™m feeling is a growing change in my information processing and in the subjective feel of information processing. Maybe Iā€™ll try to describe it more after Iā€™ve had more opportunities to observe it.

ADDENDUM:

Oh, and also Iā€™ve been noticing that Iā€™m somehow working more effectively. Certain tasks are being procrastinated less. Or certain e-mails that I might have sat on while I thought about them for too long are being completed and just sent out. Itā€™s almost a bit like a larval or pupate stage of Quantum Limitless that behaves a bit like Ascension or Ascended Mogul.

3 Likes

Early morning meditation.

No one really knows. Another subliminal producer refers to this as ā€œreversal resistance,ā€ but I donā€™t think itā€™s actually a form of ā€œresistanceā€ or reconciliation. I believe this occurs when somethingā€™s going to happen anyway ā€“ but maybe at an even more inopportune time ā€“ and when you start running a new title, the scripting prompts your subconscious to manifest those things while you can actually deal with it. Your wife was always going to ask for that money, but R.I.C.H. helped get it out of the way now, so it doesnā€™t hurt your R.I.C.H. wishes later.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the reply. It was one of those weird, interesting occurrences that just sneak up on you.

1 Like

Welcome to another SubClub adventure in the best ways possible!:grin:

1 Like

Many of us mistakenly take deficits, limitations, or weaknesses to be shameful moral failings. You can see and hear it in the way people talk. ā€œThis year, Iā€™m going to overcome such and such character deficiencyā€ or ā€œI was so mortified when people saw that I was not even able to do [X]ā€.

It is good to learn and to grow, but your limits are not necessarily shameful. If possible, try to think of them as points of strategy more than anything else.

Look, not having 4 legs and 8 arms is a limitation and a weakness. If you had them and were skilled in using them, you could do many things that you canā€™t currently do. Not being able to fly is a limitation.

Limitations are not shameful. In recognizing and becoming familiar with your own boundaries and limits, you can make much more effective plans. And since youā€™re dynamic and are constantly learning and growing (and forgetting and shrinking), your strategy needs to be updated periodically to reflect those changes.

5 Likes

Okay, ran 3 loops of Quantum Focus this morning (after a PATHS meditation).

Now at 1:45 pm, Iā€™m going to run 2 loops of PATHS ( and then 2 loops of RICH). Writing it here in case I lose track of the loops. Iā€™ll be in meetings after 2:45 pm and thatā€™s often when Iā€™ll forget about the subliminals.

2 Likes

You will wish that you had appreciated this moment

Seize this one chance and do not waste it

2 Likes

Todayā€™s Weather

1 Like

Quite the freaking Mindā€™s Eye Terminus2 meditation this a.m.

I played a somewhat heavier than average stack yesterday, and this may have stirred up the silt. And then thereā€™s the consideration of the continual, ongoing effects of Alchemist, Mindā€™s Eye, and Quantum Limitless.

and not to forget that one extra tiny factor of LIFE ITSELF.

many things arose

1 Like

Another early morning meditation

5:30 am to 6:30 am thereabouts

Today is a rest day, so no paired subliminal.

But Iā€™ve been using music for a while now on rest days. Saw a new release by Steve Roach, and so used that today.

Hereā€™s track 2: