Traveling the Paths of Wealth, Imbuing Vital Physicality (Custom Q Journal)

5 more days of this washout.

Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday

Wednesday we start with my new stack: Nova Elite. The name of the stack was Nova, but I’m starting with a pared-down version of that, and so I call it Nova Elite.

I’ve been journaling off line quite a bit. Well, I always do that. When I’m walking, I record my thoughts into the Voice Memo app of my iPhone. Do the same thing as I’m pacing about my apartment.

It’s a free-form kind of verbal processing that helps me to fish for insights.

One very important orienting point is to remind myself that whatever I build is likely to be about Ideas. My potential and motivation lie in the world of Ideas, Intellection, and Consciousness. Not quite sure what that will end up meaning practically, but I know it’s true.

2 Likes

Eventually I’m going to be remaking IMBUE. When I first built it, there were no real health supporting modules. Now, there is a wealth of such modules.

I’m in an odd state of mind and not sure what I’ll make of it.

Kind of low energy and doubt-y. Guess my body is tired even though my thoughts are relatively active and awake.

I’ll try to go to sleep.

Ah, I’m frustrated because I’ve been having trouble forcing myself to get through a work task that I don’t want to do.

It’s feeling like an albatross around my neck, and eating away at my self-efficacy.

That’s at the core of what I’m feeling.

Woke up earlier today. Meditated earlier, which meant started being productive in work tasks earlier. I called in some ‘Positive Beings’ help. :pray:t6::pray:t6::pray:t6:

Things are moving forward better. Identifying what the issue was before I went to sleep and then going to sleep, helped.

For the last 3 weeks, been feeling an interesting upwelling of love and affection towards my wife. Also, noticing how pretty and attractive she is. That’s interesting, but also…‘relax, my guy’. haha.

She’s a very strong woman (the Artemis archetype is strong in this one) who does not take shit. Including from me. Sometimes, I’m not her favorite person. But life goes on. Sometimes, I do okay in the polls.

I’ll start a new journal soon; to be used once I start my new stack next Wednesday.

1 Like

Day 7 of my 11-day washout draws to a close.

Happy to be doing it.

It’s cool to have everything set up and waiting.

Have 18 reports to read. Finished 6 so far. I would like to finish 6 more tomorrow. But I have a 3-hour Zoom meeting scheduled. It could still happen. I’ll see how much I can do.

I’m hoping to finish them all before Tuesday. So that means Saturday, Sunday, Monday.

It’s doable.

1 Like

instead of spending all of the time investigating “who is wrong“ or “who is at fault“; also, spend some time observing how each person or group of people — irrespective of “rightness“ or “wrongness“ — is impacting, influencing, and shaping the conditions of the situation.

This will always bring unexpected insights.

2 Likes

The 9th day of washout comes to a close.

Monday and Tuesday pass and then it’s the beginning of the next chapter: Stage 2.

Didn’t fall asleep last night. Tried to. Just didn’t. After a while, it was 5:30 AM and I decided to get up and meditate. Now, it’s night again, and I feel the way one would feel after doing that. So, I guess I’ll sleep better tonight.

It’s been good doing this 11-day washout.

And it will be good to start my new stack in 2 days.

2 Major Customs + 2 Boosters.

No Terminus2. No multi-stagers.

Locking in. Playing everything every day.

Allowing action and Results to guide the way forward.

But first, two more days of rest.

Penultimate morning of washout period.

slept last night. woke up at 5:45 AM.

Meditated 6:30 to 7:30.

good start.

now, for the final four reports.

Yeah, so Saturday night, I laid down to go to sleep, and…sleep just didn’t come. I didn’t look at the phone. I don’t remember doing much of anything. But the next thing I knew it was 5:30.

After meditating in the morning, I finally got some sleep from about 7:30 to 9:30. Then I got up because my wife got up.

I spent the whole day reading and commenting on reports for work. I was kind of amazed that I did that with little sleep. That would usually make it hard to concentrate and I’d have expected the words to make me feel tired. But it was working so I didn’t look the gift-horse in the mouth.

For dinner, I walked over to a restaurant to buy food for myself, wife, and son. They said it would take 25 minutes, so I walked over to the nearby park.

I’ve had a busy past two weeks and I haven’t been to do pull-ups in around 2 weeks. This felt like a little gifted opportunity. I figured I could get in 2 sets if I used a very brief rest in between.

I did 16 pull-ups on the first set. The last one or two were more half pull-ups, but I’m counting it anyway.

Then I just took a break for about 2 minutes. Did 5 or 6 more pullups and went to pick up the food.

When it comes to working out, my body really likes longer rest and recovery breaks. I always forget that. I usually like to have a regular routine, and I label that ‘discipline’. But when something happens to disrupt the routine, and I have to skip a week, I usually find that my body grows more during that time. Interesting.

Anyway. That was Sunday.

Got up today ready to knock out the rest of those reports, but then had to run two impromptu small meetings. So, it’s after lunch now, I haven’t eaten. And I’m only now getting ready for those reports. Will he make it? You, the viewer, get to decide!

1 Like

11-Day Washout: Day 11

It feels good.

Tomorrow, I’ll begin my new stack.

Feel very grateful and happy to have followed through on my plan.

Life moves on.

I think I should create my new journal today. Have work to do, so we’ll see.

I look at the clock now.

It says

11:55
on
11/5

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Amazingly, this portion of the journey has come to a close. From June 2020 to May 2021.

It started out as one thing (running my first ever Q customs-for health and wealth) and then morphed into something else (working through the entirety of Alchemist and Quantum Limitless to leverage my strengths and to address my deficits in taking action).

I’m grateful to have completed the first half of Phase I and now I’m ready to begin the second half.

Going forward, I am here:

4 Likes

Yo, Hermit, can you help me with reading the birth chart? I have no idea what’s written in there tbh

@EliteP7ay3r Hermit is no longer here.

1 Like

Is he alive tho?

Yes, I believe so. He has been banned.

1 Like

Will tag @Malkuth since it is also his area of expertise. I don’t speak for him though so am merely notifying him and not promising his time to anyone.

oh my god can’t wait to go out today and pimp someone thank you Malktuh

1 Like

Using knowledge for only the utmost of humanity’s benefit.

1 Like

Where’s the link to this custom, I’d like to see it.