Top 3 Subliminal Club Products Of 2021

interesting that a ZP title has made your top 3 when its only been out for around 1 month.

must be very powerful if its already made such a strong impression in such a short period.

Top 3 Products

1. LibertineZP: It might be unfair to put that at the top because I have only run one loop of it so far but all the results I got from it are just mind blowing. Especially, that Libertine makes me as social as when I have consumed some alcohol is worth it to put it at the top. For me this title is the best surprise of the year.

2. R.I.C.H Ultima: I made so much money this year that was a time where I gave most of it away because I did not know what to do with it. Loved that it combined both manifestation of money and productivity. It made me more dedicated and productive than any other limitless, QL, executive, Beyond Limitless title. Might be related to my ADD though. Maybe SaintSovereign you can identify what exactly it is in RICH that works so well and put it in the limitless titles?

3. Emperor & Wanted: Both absolutely fantastic titles. As much as I love Khan, nothing tops the internal strength Emperor develops!! Sometimes I wish Khan would include more Emperor, basically that on Khan you feel like Emperor internally but get Khan‘s external results.
    What shall I say about Wanted? It is just perfection… You just run Wanted and suddenly you get so much attention and get seduced and wanted by so many women

Worst 3 Products

1. I love all your products lol

2. Beyond Limitless + Executive did not really turn me into a productivity machine. Again most likely related to my ADD and dopamine.

3. DiamondZP: SaintSovereign promised me that it will cure my PE as there is so much scripting in it. So far I got some results but like only 10-20% to what is possible. As far I can tell I am not the only one but I am going to continue running it and drop back on the number of loops.

7 Likes

@MadaraUchiha
Healing means you face the reason behind the Anger and then have the power to completely remove it from your energetic system.

Having more control is exactly that"more control" but the emotions/energy is still inside you.

Chosen

Yes its absolutely phenomenal.
Specialy after this 21 days.
I feel so positive all the time it’s incredible

hope this is not offensive but seems very irrational to me to put a product #1 for the year after 1 loop.

i mean i wanted to put primal seduction ultima #1 but felt that was illogical when its only been working for 3-4 weeks compared to libertine that is proven for 3-4 months.

not sure how any reasonable person can agree to putting a product you have tested literally once as your choice for a 12 month period,

what if that mind blowing effect never returns?

consistent results are key.

anyways, just some feedback i hope you will not find hostile.

1 Like

I have not taken my adhd medication for months now because i felt subliminal club products where helping me more then the medication.

obviously im not giving you medical advice as im not a doctor. but felt i should share what im doing as someone who also has adhd.

1 Like

Top 3:
Ascended Mogul and Limitless. I count this as one (my fav) because I usually stack the for the synergistic productivity hit. My absolute fav.
Libertine Ultima V1/Primal Seduction Q. One it both is these is what got a friend to drunk dial me on messenger and start touching herself.
Wanted Q. Here’s why

A close runner-up for #3 would be whichever Wanted version in the private testing got someone sending nudes to me and almost seeming jealous that I wanted someone else at her workplace instead of her.

I don’t have any subs I dislike really

4 Likes

wow i really need to test wanted.

but im worried about the physical shifting since i like the way i am physically and do NOT want to change anything at all.

Saint said libertine ZP is closest thing to wanted without physical shifting so i will test that soon when back in the nightlife.

1 - Dragon Reborn. Why? Literally did a 180 with who I am fundamentally. This is still from running primarily St one. I have yet to run the other three stages. I spent so much of my life being an insecure, immature, anxious , and depressed mess that I honestly have no idea how I have lived as long as I have.
I now understand how I unintentionally alienated so many people. I was just utterly full of shit and the biggest pain in the ass to deal with
2 -Chosen
Even with running Dragon Reborn I was still feeling incredibly negative and pessimistic almost all of the time. Chosen helped me get the best nights of sleep I have had in a really long time. I would have moments where I didn’t want to do anything or being around anyone because people and situations were always so serious or felt like they were that I was exhausted mentally and emotionally 24/7
Last night I discovered the joy of Pirate Metal
3 - Emperor ZP
Similar with Chosen with the added on benefit of just being ok with being me.

I was a bit disappointed at first with RICH but once again realized that the issue is most likely entirely with me.
I have so much healing left to and a metric ton of negative beliefs surrounding money and wealth that to not think things would take a while would be incredibly unrealistic

8 Likes

Have you tried LibertineZP yourself yet? If yes you would know why it deserves the first place haha

I would agree with you however, if that would be an objective competition.
For me personally, LibertineZP deserves the first place just because of the fact that it got expanded beyond just Aura and now includes social effects. It does exactly what I was hoping to achieve with many subs for the last three years but failed to do. Even if the mind-blowing results to that extend never return (which is very unlikely as others report it too), it still would be the first place because the objectives of the sub are the closest to exactly what I was looking for for such a long time.

2 Likes

To expand on what I said about Chosen ZP I have come to the point now where I have an incredibly difficult time being around anyone who is negative or critical. Before I would tolerate it at my own expense. Now I will get up and leave

1 Like

For me here are my titles.

One - RICH

I have been playing this in its different forms. Ultima, Ultima v2 and now ZP. This sub provided me with wealth motivation into some stock trading & crypto investments. Received some manifestations not huge but an uncle’s used car is a nice result.

Two - Ascended Mogul Qv2

More balanced than Emperor QV2 for me. More assertive than aggressive. Provided a good productivity boost.

Three - Limitless Executive Ultima v2

LEU was great when I played this first in my Qv2 stack for about 6-7 months. A good boost for productivity in my programming side projects.

Renaissance Man did not really work for me. Results were hard to notice for me. I was running it as a 4th sub in the Qv2 Stack. I may return to it in ZP format.

2 Likes

thats not the point.

the point is consistency.

i was hoping to start a serious discussion here.

not sure how anyone can take seriously a product that came out less then a week ago as your #1 for a 12 month period.

it makes no sense.

simply not enough time for the product to have proven itself in the consistency department.

what if libertine ZP turns out to be a one hit wonder?

again, just some feedback and not trying to be hostile.

I depends what you are working on.

When I was working on my crypto bot Beyond Limitless helped greatly because the work itself is very exciting and easy for me to do.

However, when I studied for my medical exam which is rather dry material for my ADD brain, it did almost nothing. Especially when studying all day long.

1 Like

I took it more in the spirit of "The Best of the NEW Products released in 2021."
… That’s a much smaller list.

There are several products that I LOVE, but hardly even touched in 2021.
… S&S, Ultimate Artist, Limitless, Alchemist, Khan, Commander, and more.
… At least I had EOG in my Custom – else, I’d have missed that one too.

:yum:

1 Like

Top3 of 2021?

Hmm…

1. Emperor Qv1.

Most likely didn’t run anything else long enough to notice any results.

Biggest disappointment was definitely Qv2 for me. I went with the one loop /day listening pattern and didn’t notice any results. Which isn’t that surprising.

However, it was also the best thing I did as I cut out the habit of endless loops. It was absolutely the correct thing to do, to prepare me for ZP.

i work in an extremely competitive field.

yes even more competitive then the medical field

and I have had better results the past 3-4 months managing my adhd with no medication + subliminal club products then i did with adhd medication + no subliminal club products.

of course everyone is different; just sharing how things have gone for me

Libertine is already out for years and that’s why you put the Ultima version of it as your number 1 yourself. Libertine Ultima would have been under my top 3 for sure any way. The script of the ZP version is almost the same + additions. So what you are truly saying is not against Libertine per se but against the ZP technology in general.

Again, you are right we will only see in the future if ZP turns out to be as consistent as Qv2 was but there is no reason indicating that it does not. In fact all the early tests point that is far more profound, including most importantly my own experience :smiley:

no NOT at all.

the point of this thread is to list the top 3 products that helped/improved your life the most in 2021.

does NOT matter when the product was released.

1 Like

i consider each version of a product to be a different product.

Rich ultima did NOTHING for my anger problems and the 2 weeks i was on RICH ZP helped my anger and bad temper more then anything i have ever tried in my life and i have tried a lot of things.

this is why i look at different versions as different products.

the same way a new iphone version is a new product.

in fact, im going to edit my first post to specify which version of the products i use

1 Like

You are taking this whole thread a bit too serious, imo

If it bugs you, just imagine that I wrote Libertine Ultima instead of LibertineZP; naming the LibertineZP version is just a way of me expressing my love that Libertine now also makes you more social than the Ultima version. :slight_smile: :kissing_heart:

1 Like