TMB - EoG/E:HoM

@Brandon - Go with it! It’s a powerful, simple process and doesn’t take much time

Thanks for the reminder of it man, I may need it often, going to do it tonight and sleep on it whilst DR and Stark play so it can process the ideas and give me some actionable steps.

Currently running my third loop of Dragon Reborn Stage 2 over Google Home speakers using Airplay. Feeling pressure in my head even though it’s on low (these speakers seem to make everything loud even though it’s low - jheeze).

The partner has fell fast to sleep listening to it which is great and I probably will do too soon.

Going to do what Raphael mentioned and consciously guide the subs to help me out with anything I need and to offer some ideas for the improvement of my life and see what I come up with.

Gonna sleep on it and see what it comes up with tomorrow and I’ll keep you guys updated.

So far so good.

Woke up due to the doorbell going off, only fell asleep less than 3 hours ago so gonna head back to bed and continue to listen to my playlist.

Currently on my first loop of StarkQ which is just over half way in.
All of DR Stage 2 in my playlist is complete until tomorrow and I feel good, I actually feel like I could stay awake but I’m going to sleep and allow the subs to process.

Time to get some more rest.
I’ve really enjoyed getting rest and learning how important it is.
Processing time hasn’t just affected me in a sub sense, but a dance sense and in all aspects of my life. It’s been teaching me a lot.

Especially considering I need to use the time out to just chill, I’d always be teaching, taking a class or doing something and just didn’t do anything for me that needed to be done so I burnt out.

Now is time to rest.
Goodnight world.

I said goodnight world an hour ago and I’m still here.
Subconsciously listening to my playlist fill the room.

I spoke about getting rest and learning about getting it yet here I am completely contradicting that rule.

Now I actually need to get some rest. Hopefully I don’t get up too late considering I went to sleep initially at 5am (being on here :joy:) and now it’s 9:45am.

Quick last post I need to make.
Khan changed my life forever and I didn’t even notice.
I mean, I did notice but it wasn’t a big deal or that’s how Khan made me feel.
It’s a MASSIVE deal. To me anyway.

Ever since I was in my teens which was like 10-15 years ago I was freaking embarrassed of this fetish I had. I thought I was alone with it, I got rejected for asking for it and called weird and whatever else.

This is exactly what I used Khan for and it aided me in not only getting it but not feeling embarrassed or afraid of it. I’m open about it. I don’t just to around telling people what it is or whatever because I mean, why? But I’m more open to people I’m interested in whereas normally I’d run around the bush and delay so they didn’t think less of me and maybe even feel sorry for me so they’d do it.

Now I’m just open and honest…and guess what? That got it me more. More consistently. And even if people haven’t done it they haven’t rejected me, they’ve just realised it isn’t for them but they haven’t been vile about it or anything like that.

Damn man, this is deep for me.

2 Likes

Right on amigo. Now that’s the stuff.

Khan sounds great, but I wonder if this is just the sexual side, or you became comfortable and confident in everyway.

I didn’t play Khan because I kept reading it’s sexual, I thought okay, it’s a fun sub for sexual things, but if this is a multistage complete alpha (not just sexual) overhaul, hmm… :thinking:

Khan is whatever you want it to be, that’s the magic.
It isn’t just sexual, it isn’t just business, it isn’t just wealth, or Alphaism, or dominating or social or whatever it’s all of the above but it’ll be what you focus yourself on.

My aim with Khan was to focus on the sexual side and I got that. In ways I didn’t even imagine that would fit me and my lifestyle.

What do you want out of Khan? It’ll give it you if you’re willing to work for it.

Bare in mind I was in lockdown for some stages of Khan so I got massive recon, for example parts of stage 2 and 3 I had to stick to Tinder to allow myself to express sexually since I had noone to go to for what I like.

But again that was my focus.

Yours will be different.

1 Like

Oops, okay I’m running my third loop of StarkQ now.
That’s too loops in since I said I’d head to bed and I can feel the sleepiness hitting.

Time to leave.
See you soon guys.

I had some sleep issues last night.
My sleep was so weird and so jolted.
I’d wake up several different times throughout the night / day (whoops) and I’d be dreaming but not remembering what I’m dreaming about as soon as I wake up. I knew I was dreaming though.

But what did happen was I’d hear noises so vividly from these dreams that they’d sounded like they were real.

I heard my mom screaming OI in my dream and it instantly woke me up to find her not where I thought she was and in a calm manner downstairs when I went to check.

I also heard other noises (besides the doorbell :joy:) that were super vivid too. I don’t understand why the noises were remembered and heard but not the dreams. It didn’t make any sense to me.

Anyhow, 6 loops of each sub later and me and the bf are wake.
We’re in a great mood - even through my lack of sleep.

Time to get some stuff done.

1 Like

Okay that “hearing sounds so vividly in your dreams” was spooky. I have had them but not one after the other in one night!

Must be some reconcilliation in your memory filing (which happens when you sleep)

Are you running Khan or StarkQ now?

1 Like

@Brandon

Any regrets on running Khan and Stark together? Do you think it compromised either’s full effect in your experience?

My only regret is something I still do now which is running each title at a 1:1 ratio and not choosing a dominant title instead.

In my opinion Khan overpowers Stark if you allow it to and as I was mainly focused on a sexual side than I was the Stark side I didn’t experience much of Stark by adding the two together.

Are you considering both or just the one?

Also…just theoritcally. How do we feel Khan Stage 4 would do in regards to my custom instead of Stark?

You’ve made me want to live the Khan path as it has everything Stark does pretty much except fame and popularity if that makes sense.

I’ve also already done the first few stagesof Khan already.

@Azriel

1 Like

I’m just running DR Stage 2 and StarkQ but it was mainly happening whilst I was running Stark.

It’s crazy and I don’t know why. I know I was dreaming but I don’t remember anything but the sounds.

I definitely need to continue to do masked sounds over the speaker each night. it works.

I do feel like it’s recon tho as I’m a bit grumpy aha.

2 Likes

haha oh no! I guess that’s good :slight_smile:

I think this is key, which one to be dominant, if I run Khan, I would run it with a HOM/PCC custom and was considering adding Stark to that. It would be run in a less dominant ratio than khan, but I’m sure some of the goodies would seep through. I also may wait until stage 4 to add it in.

Well Stark has a couple exclusive items I think your looking for…fame, center of attention, like-ability, becoming a prodigy in your field, well known for your talents you’re both aware of and not. Building a mega-corporation or wealth streams from your talents. These are all Stark specific.

Khan is very well rounded in how it develops someone as a whole it seems, with a strong emphasis on sex, but with ambition and drive to build wealth. Theoretically they are a great combo.

What are your main goals for the next 3 months?-that may help decide.

I’m leaning on adding Stark if I run Khan because it’s goals fit many of my goals.

I just posted in the character thread–I think Lucifer from the show Lucifer is a great Khan/Stark model
from my sense.

1 Like

I’m running a custom with Stark core & Khan st4 core (also Alchemist st4) right now as a secondary title. I just dropped it down from T2 to regular Q strength because I think the T2 version wasn’t taking. Feels like I’m getting minor results already (ideas, drive). Will be opening a new journal tomorrow

1 Like

It’s not good lmao it’s made me indecisive but everything I guess points to Stark.

It’s definitely key. Because I want equal exposure to all my subs I literally don’t choose a dominant one so all of them get the same results in exposure. I need to choose.

This to me seems like an amazing plan in my eyes. Makes sense. you know what you’re doing and will do it well.

This sounds even better if I’m honest. Allows you to really experience Khan for what it is.

If I’m honest everything you chose about Stark is pretty much what I want.

I really want to make it big on social media/in real life. I want to be the fun guy who everyone can talk to and make friends with. I’m not necessarily lonely anymore as I don’t mind, or I’ve gotten used to be lonely but I’d love to have friends I talk to on a daily basis and can text and all that kinds of stuff. I feel like everyone else has that except me haha. Stark seems great for this honestly.

In regards to my goals still:

I need to add more people to my dance company.
I need to make a solid foundation for my dance company in regards to online and in person.
I need to get better at dance and choreography/teaching.
I need to make more money, I’d say 3-5k per month whether it’s from dance or an online business I can learn about/run - just not sure where I can start.
I need to start my Tiktok and start filming content for that etc.

Stark pretty much fits all of these. There’s probably things I want that I’m not aware of.

It’s a great combo, just don’t run it 1:1. Again tho, you know what you’re doing.

1 Like

I’ve never watched Lucifer but maybe I should now so I can understand more. Maybe I need to wait a little before I make this custom so I can see what ‘character’ I truly want to emulate.

Please tag me, I’d love to see more about your experience and journey. What else do you have in your custom.?

When I made my first custom I was going to do Stark/Khan Stage 4 and EoG.

Maybe I should make another custom which has Khan Stage 4/Mogul in it so I can run it alongside my Stark custom when I’m finished DR/Main Mogul.

1 Like