Title for being a man who does his own thing and doesn't care what anyone thinks

Anyone know which title(s) would be best for this? I was thinking Primal and/or Wanted/WB.

Yesyesyes

1 Like

Could be Emperor Black

we’ve dialed up the status and dominance effects of Emperor to help one achieve his goals without others’ questioning.

For doing your own thing

3 Likes

Primal for sure.

Do a deep read of the sales page for it.

2 Likes

primal and elixir

Deadly combo

2 Likes

@Prioritas @Psiklou @Furkan @IronClaws thanks for the replies guys, was also going to say for “good vibes”, any title come to mind unless you’ve already said it?

1 Like

Tbh primal should take care of that too.

If you wanna add something on tho, daredevil would be perfect. It’s about to get a big free upgrade too

1 Like

I promise you all the male archetype subs will accomplish this. Even stark, at the extreme end:

Subs align you with the core of your being, so you know who you truly are; regardless of what anyone else thinks.

If you run a sub that’s aligned with your goals and gets you the result of the sub, you’ll do that thing regardless of what anyone else thinks.

You can be an Emperor building your empire while everyone else thinks you’re crazy and won’t succeed, you can be a Stark and wow everyone and close the deals everyone thinks are unclosable, you can be a Primal man or a Wanted man and be self confident with women no matter what the shit test is.

So. Now that they all do what you want - what’s your deeper goal? Just run a sub towards that

5 Likes

What do you mean by good vibe? Primal is the broader for doing your own thing. But like ouroboros said what is your deeper goal? Social, sex, wealth? Good vibes sound like social? Og daredevil or true social.

1 Like

I said elixir because it soothes the mind meaning - your thoughts and thinking patterns will heal and youll be more and more encouraged by your inner voice. That, is a good time for me. When I can sit in my room and relax and feel good and content in my head. You dont have to run it for too long to get that kind of long term result. I did Elixir for 3 cycles and it did wonders. Now feel free to choose any subs but Elixir is generally for me the “feel good on my own”. Nobody likes to feel nagged by their own mind when they have time to relax. If you find yourself being rough on yourself wayy too much or putting yourself down, just hit it man.

2 Likes

Oh, I guess yes, social good vibes and also just feeling good vibes.

1 Like

Primal & Sanguine

2 Likes