Time for a Quad Stack

Gonna up and change my triple stack… too many titles I want to use! but if I can handle 3 every other day, I can probably handle…
2 titles
break day
2 different titles
break day
repeat.

right? doesn’t sound too crazy, it’s like the recommendation for how to use 3 stacks, but with an added one :slight_smile:

Here are the chosen subs:

day 1- Stark black, Wanted black
day 2- break
day 3- Primal, Heartsing
day 4- break.

I may add primal nights to day 3 in the future when my mind starts handling 4 subs, but no more than that, a penta-stack is surely the upper limit of what I want (although I’m sure my brain can handle it)

2 Likes

Id say… If I were to do something like this…
Id take 4 days break in between listening.

Even better…
custom : primal + primal nights + hearstong
Then Stark Black and Wanted black as majors
That way you have everything

I wish you great results no matter what you choose! : )

2 Likes

I’m too impatient for that, 4 days? hell no! my mind is young, I can allow myself to experiment a bit :slight_smile:

Honestly I doubt I’ll do a pentastack in the end when I get a lifelong partner, I’ll probably remove WB in exchange for primal nights In hopes I won’t lose some of the added extraversion it gives me (and honestly I might go for that quad stack directly instead, and remove WB. I’m not quite sure if primal will give me that extraversion kick that WB does)

1 Like

Im young too. I do 3 days rest and it proves very good. On days of rest my mind can process and the results have more room to bloom. I take my rest days in between as the time I go to arena and try out my new weapons and gear (aka scripts) in a real fight (aka everyday adventure) : )

Either way just food for thought! Im sure youll have results either way!

3 Likes

yup, true, thanks!

@AnswerGroup Hi, wondering if I switch Wanted black to Primal, will I lose the outgoing extraverted energy? I see that primal’s script is very similar to WB, but it has no passive/active seduction elements, instead it focuses more on fun/dominance/authenticity/charisma which is what I value more.

Is it fair to say that primal is a non-mysterious more authentic version of WB?

Do you prefer attracting a soulmate or more interested in one night stands & hookups?
Depending on your answer you can either rule out WB or Heartsong.
If you want to run Heartsong for self-love you can run some other title like love bomb etc.
Also running Primal Seduction instead of WB might work too.

1 Like

IIRC it was mentioned somewhere that WB and Heartsong is a stack to create a fwb harem with women you connect on a deeper level.
Would have been my stack if I hadnt already found my soulmate. Rather than some meaningless sex harem story.

It’s not like HS and WB contradict each other like HO and WB with the strong morals of HO.
But @Viktor rocked it anyways with interesting results.

@NatureDad I don’t know how experienced you are with SC, but if you’re rather new to this kind of subs, I’d handle them with care. Or rather handle your subconscious with care.
Despite NSE, or perhaps even because of NSE, also the recon and overexposure is sneaky and you won’t notice it easily.
I had a few weeks of overexposure until I realized what was going on.

2 Likes

True love, as the comment above me mentions it seems they can be stacked well, that being said- I look more at the outgoing charisma fun aspects of WB, and if they can be replicated or even improved with Primal.

I’d rather go primal + primal nights over PS :slight_smile:

Hey man, do you mind telling me what does HO mean? I got SC as subliminal club but I’m not familiar with HO.

my bigger question here is if primal can replace WB for the outgoing/authentic/fun charismatic person, but without the mysterious aura and all those.

Hero: Origins
It’s a sub based on bushido, the Moral codex of the samurai. It has also fencing scripting.

Sounds nice :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Interesting, thanks. I guess I’ll see if primal can outdo WB in the social/fun/charisma/outgoing aspects, and if so WB will be replaced with Primal nights :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would say primal has a tighter focus on social/fun/charisma/outgoing aspects compare to WB.
But imo best run them solo for a while to see what they bring out of you. It will give you the best insight.

1 Like

Not in my experience. Primal makes you free of self imposed and societal constraints so you can be social and outgoing, WB makes you adventurous so you want to be social and outgoing.
Primal doesn’t have the aura maxxed out like WB. Don’t dismiss the aura.

But yeah maybe try both

1 Like

Sounds like the quad stack shall remain without primal nights

1 day Black stack of WB and SB, then the other day primal and heartsong (after a break inbetween ofc)

Famous last words

Those are 2 artisanal titles. this is so over, rofl.

My advice is “don’t”, but you can experiment as you like. Just remember that you can always use more rest days, microloops, and stop the experiment whenever you need to.

2 Likes

I’m already running SB, WB, and HS in a triple stack, one full loop of each every other day, handling it well :slight_smile:

I mean, they are fine in a stack of 3. but in a stack of 4… it’s interesting to say the least, lol.

The artisanal titles are dense. WB alone has the longest scripts out of the other non multistage titles. so you’re essentially not just running a “normal” 4 stack, you’re running a really dense 4 stack.

I’ll trust your judgment though.

1 Like

Maybe he downloads the information like this :rofl:

1 Like

ZPv16 be like