Throp's Journal: An Intelligence Endeavor

Hello all,

I am writing this post to introduce myself, my goals, and use this as a way to have a digital journal while integrating with the community.

A litte about myself: My name is Throp and I’m currently on a mission of increasing my cognitive capabilites. For the past 9 or so months, I have been image streaming and had fairly decent results. However, I was wanting something more and a good friend of mine told me about SC. He showed me some testimonials of people who had great results and I decided to look more into it. After a few days of reading the forums trying to educate myself, I decided to pull the trigger on Quantum Limitless. My current plan is to perform one cycle for each stage, then continuing to listen to st4 and adding ascension chamber to help continuous improvement(or anything at that point in time that will help with subliminal effectiveness).

Testing: I plan to take a couple of cognitive tests before the real bulk of Quantum Limitless starts. I will post them here and retest after about 6-8mo of working through QL.
Sep. 2023

• JCTI: 115±5

Integrating with the community: If there are any mentors who would be willing to guide me through this process so I may reap the most possible benefit please reach out as it would be greatly appreciated. For anyone else who is interested in cognitive delopment or just has something to say, feel free to do so as well.

This Journal: For the sake of brevity, I was juggling with only posting bi-weekly updates here while maintaing a physical notebook for the daily stuff. As someone who has documented their Image Streaming progress over 9 months, a daily journal here would be a hindrance.

I wish you all the best and look forward to meeting you all!

Throp

14 Likes

Welcome Throp, nice seeing you here!

I believe you are the very first person (that I know of) who plans to measure your IQ before and after running a Limitless title, so I’m really interested in seeing what happens.

Gonna hit you with a bunch of questions!

1. What benefits have you personally seen from image streaming?
  2. Do you think there’s any merit in increasing your IQ?
  3. In which cases would you recommend this over other modalities that exist that improve cognition?

I’m personally interested in doing this at some point, so that’s why I’m asking.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you, I am happy to be here :handshake:.

I hope that it will serve a greater purpose than just me recording data. It would be super dope if other people also benefit from it. I also plan to do a couple of more tests for added validity/authenticity of my journey.

1. Some benefits I’ve had consist of:
  • Better visualizations(Especially when laying down to sleep)
  • Better at thinking of analogies
  • Changes with my perception (Sometimes life will have more color and detail and it there are points where it feels like my eyes have a faster refresh rate)
  1. I do. Not for the sake of increasing it, however. I think there is a lot of intrisic value connecting the subconscious and conscious mind.

2. I really can’t say. I would be foolish to say I have it all figured out. There could definitely be something that works significantly better than what I am doing. Regardless, I would recommend IMS if you are interested in developing your minds eye along with some potential cognitive improvements. As for other cases, I truly dont know.

2 Likes

Progress: Cycle 1 Completed

Hello all,

I have completed my 1st cycle of Quantum Limitless ST1. Although I was not expecting any change, I noticed that I started to feel… different. I feel like some kind of path is beginning to unveil itself to me and I’m being asked to partake in a journey.

This feeling has left me extremely optimistic and ecastic, but has also left me with some peace of mind like I’ve found something I had been frantically looking for.

I look forward to allowing myself to change my perspectives, taking benefical action over my life, and reaping the fruit of my labor.

Additionally, I will start running Ulitmate Programmer X along side Quantum Limitless. This will allow me to have some immediate benefit in my life such as performing at work. If I’m able to start excelling in the short term, I will be in no rush for QL results and take my time with each stage.

One last note: I will take another IQ test very soon. I’ve been busy with work and have not gotten around to further testing.

3 Likes

Testing: Beginning IQ

Hello all,

I am writing this message to combine the scores I got a little while ago with scores I recently got to complete my cognitive testing benchmark before embarking into the real nitty gritty of Quantum Limitless.
JCTI: 115 IQ
CAIT: 115 IQ

3 Likes

Welcome !!!
I will be following your journal. Always super fascinated by increasing cognitive abilities and I have been curious as to what results will come with running Quantum Limitless long term

1 Like

Update: Life

Hello all,

This may not be the best place to discuss this, but I needed somewhere to vent where there is a lot of wisdom and life experience.

About a week ago, my gf of three years and I decided to split and I have been absolutely destroyed. We split over religion which breaks my heart but I think deep down I knew it would happen at some point. For the longest time we were fine and everything was going well, but her church got a new younger priest who was more inclined to teach the youth (most of the people who went there were old) and that is when she started getting… weird.

At first she was excited to tell me about it because her congregation would be able to meet more often and I was super happy for her. But then, she started to get more religious and start making it more of a big deal. Additionally, there were some new guys that had joined her church and one of them asked her out to lunch to which she said no to but was weird about it.

A couple of days after she told me about the church stuff, I noticed a change in her mannerisms: She didnt want to touch the same way we used to, she started to find my jokes distasteful when she would typically laugh at it, and I could just see she was starting to change and I did not know what to do.

It finally reached a point where we were hanging out one day and she said that we needed to talk. So, we started talking about recent events. She said that she wanted to take her religious journey more seriously which is ABSOLUTELY fine. I respect everyone’s path and journey they take through this life. She started talking about how she did not want to do “things” anymore because it was bad in the eyes of God and she wants to go to heaven. I responded by congratulating her for taking her spirituality seriously and said that I completely understand. However, she kept asking me if I would be fine with that and I kept saying yes it would be okay because I love you and want to support you. However, she kept going on about it and she said well you say youll be fine with it now but how about in the future? Also in the future you would need to convert to xyz to marry and would have to be this religious character. This went on for a while and I reached a point where I had accepted my fate. Teary-eyed and unspoken, I felt like I subconsciously knew what was happening and just played the part.

Essentially, I initate the breakup because that is what I think is best. We had a few exchanges but the only thing I really remember is her not really emotionally responding to it (VERY abnormal. She is a very sensitive and emotional person) and her continously asking me if I would be okay. It just felt so… off but I couldn’t really process the situation because it was so surreal to me. I just cant stop thinking to myself “Where did things go wrong?”. She kept saying I did nothing wrong, but I just cant get over the entire situation. It is worth nothing that we ended things on good terms and there is no bad blood between us.

Everyday for the past week, I wake up wishing everything was just a bad dream. When Im just working or enjoying myself I get shocked back into reality that the relationship I cherished with a woman I genuinely wanted to marry and spend my life with wanted to end things.

We still follow each other on social media and shortly after we broke up I was reccomended an account where the only mutual follower was my gf which I presume is one of the new people that joined her church that asked her to lunch. Her birthday was also recent and I saw that new account liked the post, but for some reason when I check the bday post again (heavy cope) that same account no longer liked the post.

I honestly could use some advice. Just to be told that things will be okay would help. I just can’t stop thining about it and it is eating me alive. I don’t think she cheated, but I do think there was some foul play during the very last portion of the relationship.

Im sorry if this is too much, but after reading these forums so much, I feel an oddly nice connection with a few people here that I’ve never even interacted with.

With all this in mind. I feel that I need this journey with Quantum Limitless now more than ever so I may discover the secret truths of life and hone in on things that bring me true happiness.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Hey @Throp. First of all, you should be proud of yourself for reaching out and expressing how you feel regarding what’s happened. It might not seem significant, but you’re already taking early steps to identify and process the situation so that you can deservedly grow from it.

When we meet people who we expect to be in our lives longterm but end up going their own way, it inevitably challenges both our trust in others and in ourselves. Try to distance yourself from feeling like you had any direct cause in her wanting to explore her connection to her religion. You might not be worried about that in the first place, and if so great! However, it’s common to try and take on blame for a breakup (even if you’re unaware of it).

Take some time to engage in activities that you can fully embrace alone. Spend some time in nature (if you’re in a location where the weather this time of year is suitable), take a few mental/cognitive breaks to watch a show or movie that lifts your spirits, and continue to support yourself in thought and action. Your own love always has been and always will be the strongest force in your life, and it’s one that you control entirely. Use it amply to refortify and heal the pain you are going through.

We all need a bit of space to self-reflect and to give ourselves positive feedback on how far we’ve come. Oddly enough, if you can congratulate yourself for the dedication and care you gave her the past few years, you will be more willing to get back in the game when the time comes.

Everything will turn out perfectly fine, and as you continue to evolve on your own journey, you will forge new connections that will fit you better than the ones that have to fall away ever did. Eventually you’ll reach a place where you look back at the relationship you built with even more appreciation, for in its own way it contributed to the path you are on now - and I know from following this thread that this path is destined to be one that takes you further as an individual than you’ll know.

Regarding QL specifically, you might find the entire journey to be subtle until one day you’re hit in the face with how profound its effects are. Certain objectives (like strengthening the connection between the brain hemispheres and the connection between the subconscious and conscious) are instrumental in effectively building the reality you wish to experience.

You will parse and subsequently rebuild your understanding of the world and see the deeper significance of circumstances like your breakup, all whilst experiencing how life becomes easier to deal with. I love QL - this cycle will be my 5th time running Stage 4, and like you, I plan to continue to run it on a long-term basis. Stick with it, and trust the process.

You’ve got this. Let’s work diligently today for an easier tomorrow. :+1:

2 Likes

Dreamingheroes,

Thank you for reaching out. Immediately after posting that, I felt somewhat better about the situation. This morning, I woke up still heartbroken but with a little more optimism. I hope this trajectory continues and I can really heal from this situation.

I can’t explain how much this resonated with me. Reading this triggered some kind of slight but profound immediate change in perspective that I think I really needed to hear.

Thank you :handshake:

As for the QL stuff. I am super excited to see what it holds for me. I think that with my dedicated Image Streaming practice and consistent listening, I willl most certainly surprise myself with what I am capable of.

I’m also glad to meet more people who are interested in the Cognitive/Intelligence enhancement part of SC. I feel like it is the SC clique that is the most congruent with who I am. I will gladly accept any kind of tips as you folk have as you’ve already treaded the path before. I’m hoping with enough passed down wisdom, the process of crawling, walking, and running will be so easy that soon enough I will be able to fly.

2 Likes

It’s going to be okay, friend. Many have been there. I’ve been there.

Every situation is different but I can share about my experience, I hope it will help some.

I didn’t take relationships seriously before then, I started pretty early, but that one time I did, it didn’t pan out.

In a nutshell, I kept myself busy and met new people.

Looking back, I probably wouldn’t meet the wonderful people I did if I stayed in that relationship.

I wish her well, and I hope our time together also helped her to grow and be better than before she met me.

It is for me. There are lessons there and mistakes that I understood in hindsight and it helped me avoid the same pitfalls. My relationships after were so much better, and I have been much happier.

That said, when that particular relationship ended, I was reminded that this is my journey, my story, and I owe it to myself to be happy.

In the end I think I wasn’t happy anymore. I just got so used to her being around that the “change” was what bothered me more.

After we ended the relationship, I welcomed new people in my life, and did my best to be better in every way than when I was with her.

What I did may sound immature, but I didn’t look back. She and that relationship became a part of my past. I had my eyes set on the present and the future.

I worked on myself. Emotionally, mentally and physically.

I hanged out with my buddies, I talked to new potential romances, focused on my work, learned new things. I used the extra time and gifted it to myself.

Perhaps it’s a bit narcissistic but I realized I’m going to have be my best fan, so that’s what I did.

“Oneitis” can creep up on anyone, but the moment I realized it was happening to me, I stopped it on its tracks and just kept myself busy and enjoyed my life.

As far as I know I’ll only live once, and what a waste if I spent it thinking about the past.

There’s no shortage of potential romance out there. Single’s out there are plenty and abundant. Even ads tells me that. :beers:

Congrats on the QL results, it’s a great title and will grow with you exponentially. You’ll be better than ever.

2 Likes

@Throp I meant to ask where you took the IQ tests?

Hey Apollo,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

This past weekend I went out with some of my best friends and stayed with a friend that lives near a college town. As the trip went on, I kept feeling this sense of freedom that allowed me to really breathe in the air around me and just enjoy my time. I was able to just go and do whatever I wanted which was such an interesting feeling I have not felt in a long time.

After the trip, I now have more off a drive to pick up and take care of myself. I can feel this kind of small bit of peace that has sprouted which makes me feel good about myself. I’ve also been planning a workout regimen which I will be starting today :slight_smile: . Perhaps in the future I can share my results with those endeavors as well :muscle:

With the extra time I have now, I’m going to spend it studying outside of work to improve my skillset and become more important at work.

2 Likes

Hey James,

Below are the links to the specific tests.
JCTI: https://jouve-cerebrals-test-of-induction.netlify.app/
CAIT: CAIT Release Document v2.0 - Copy - Copy.pdf | PDF Host

Additionally, heres a link to a collection of other tests where I initally got the two above from.
https://www.reddit.com/r/cognitiveTesting/comments/146fmpr/comprehensive_online_resources_list/

2 Likes

Very cool. Thank you

Progress:

Hello all,

Just checking in to tell you guys about some updates so far!

Life has been pretty good. I noticed that I am able to more efficiently operate at work and start providing solutions to some problems.

Also, I have been more inclined to study as of recent. For the AWS Folk, I currently have my SAA and I am currently working towards getting my SysOps as that is what my job is more based around. I’ve also noticed this growing fascination to learn more about doing things programmatically.

I can’t really gauge in terms of definitive quantitative progress where I am now on my subliminal journey, but what I can say is that I definitely feel farther than where I was some time ago. I’ve started to feel good about tackling more cognitive problems and really dedicating a good amount of time each day to studying outside of work.

Additionally, there have been some changes in my listening schedule. As some of you may already know, I went through a breakup not too long ago. After that happened, I found myself starting to run Wanted. Over time, I started to feel more inclined to make positive changes in my life and that is exactly what I did. I started lifting more, eating healthier, I got some teeth whitening strips, also got some supps to help with beard growth and just overall hair, skin, and nail health, I started habitually eating once a day during the week which has resulted in some nice weightloss, started holding my head up a little higher, and just generally feel nice and confident about myself. I went to a Halloween party a few days ago and there was a girl asking my friends if I specifically would be showing up which is nice. Was also on a trip with some buddies where a couple of girls tried calling us over but we were in the middle of something and could not stop to talk lol.

to elaborate more on the “Additionally, there have been some changes in my listening schedule”

• M: QLST2 + UPX 5m each

• F: QLST2 + WZP 5m each + Full loop of Ascension Chamber

Life has been nice. I can feel myself starting to climb and have a real direction as to where I want to go. I feel excited, yet grounded at the same time which has been really helping my morale. Another point I want to mention is I also purchased some brain nootropics to further assist with intelligence endeavors and look forward to sharing my results with that :slight_smile:

Thank you all who have been a big help so far, I can’t put into words how much I appreciate it

8 Likes

Hey there Throp, are you aware of the recent update to Quantum Limitless?

Best of luck on your journey.

2 Likes

Hey Beowulf,

:wink:

Thank you for reaching out and telling me in case I missed it. It is nice knowing the community will keep others up-to-date with things related to subs for their goals :handshake:

Since the update, I have restarted my QL run which is completely fine by me in all honesty. I am more excited about the process and changes that will occur over time rather than trying to rush to st4 (although I do want to get to that point asap haha).

In an upcoming post within the next few days, I will update with more results and what I have been up to :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hello all,

I am writing this to give a quick update on what has been happening in my life. Over the past couple of months, I have experienced… enlightening results.

Let me start with a formal apology to the cognitive development clique. You guys took me with open arms and immediately made me feel welcomed. For that, I give you my respect. However, soon after writing my schedule in November, I succumbed to shiny object syndrome and found myself experimenting with different subliminals. In the moment, I felt kind of bad doing this, but looking back I would argue that it was actually a good thing because I feel that I got a good amount of it out of my system at an early stage. I can’t immediately recall off the top of my head what I tried, but I think there was a bit of UPX, BL, LE, W, WB, Stark and perhaps something else.

It was around late Decemeber when I had decided to give a good, consistent shot to at least 1 sub which happened to be Wanted Black. During this time, I was still kind of vulnerable with coping from my break up, but something very interesting happened. It was as if Wanted Black had taken this physical manifestation of some kind of black opaque mist in a kind of human-esque form that would hold me and make me feel better in a devious, but good way. It is somewhat difficult to explain without it sounding malignant or negative, so I ask that whoever reads this just kind of understands what I am saying. This physical form I had conceptualized Wanted Black as became almost like this mentor teaching a young, open mind what they know. As I continued to listen… I continued to be set free. Liberated. Cultivated. Crafted. Refined. It was such a profound experience that merely describing it here would be an injustice. As this growth happened, it happened it a very interesting way. When my frowns became smiles, it was smiles of some kind of mischief. Not bad mischief, but something that spoke confidence, sexuality, and mystery. The more I listened, the more I changed for the better: I started dressing better, hitting the gym more, and carried myself in a different manner. When I started putting myself out there on dating apps, I had gotten a lot of attention: In a few days I started getting quite a few likes and even some super likes. One interesting point is how my voice changed to a softer, lower tone that almost every single woman I spoke to said was absolutely sexy. They all loved it, I have actually recieved legitmate paragraphs from women telling me how much they love my voice… some of which would be willing to do a lot for me to read them smut or and just listen to me talk. Then, came my performance… in bed. I won’t go into too much detail, but I will say that I am not kidding when it will leave people not wanting but NEEDING more. This is serious. I am not joking. I wasn’t becoming a Wanted Man… I was becoming a sexual icon. I received a lot more attention from women of all ages. Women thought I looked good, fine. But, when I spoke the world stopped for them. I was told by a mom in person to my face that after listening to me talk… she became “antsy” she used different terminology but I’m sure anyone reading can fill in the blanks. This woman is also the maneater type, but has told me to my face she would do what I say because it makes her weak in the knees. There are no hyperboles, no stretches, no nothing here. Just fact. Also, just a side note, I became incredibly calm in almost every situation I was in which made people really like me.

I must say, this did not all come easily. I experienced quite the recon even with just 5 minute loops. I found myself in poetically dramatic mental turmoil that resulted in pages of journaling. The growth from WB black was legitmately like nothing I had seen before in my entire life. I ran this sub from approximately Dec. 12, 2023 to Apr 10ish, 2024.

As I was met with recon, I also experienced some peculiar things in my life that I am only now thinking about. While running this program, my mentor at work would say the same Terminator (Where he claims its from(Further discussion has confirmed this to be Scarface lol)) quote in conversation. This happened well over 5 times or so during my run of WB and it was something like first comes the money, then comes the power, then comes the girl. I can’t remember the exact wording, but it was something along those lines. Additionally, there were other things in my life that delivered this idea to me conceptually which really made me think.

Then came 2024. The day Stark Black dropped, I started running WB and ASBR (This is a little out of order and I don’t really feel like moving things around and rewriting sentences so just bear with me). A lot of the things I mentioned above were while running ASBR and WB in tandem, except for the physical manifestation part of WB. Over the course of running these two, so many positive things changed in my life.

This next part is going to be something else. I genuinely need help from anyone and everyone: I would love to hear any contributions to the next couple of things I am going to write. With all the amazing things I experienced from WB, I actually decided to drop it. I was not sure if I was recieving signs to drop it or not, but those things I experienced about power and money stopped when I stopped listening.

A couple things to note: even though I have gained a lot of knowledge about subliminals, I am still new and completely willing to say this next thing I did is idiotic.

With the whole career, money, and power stuff in mind I felt that I needed to shift more towards focusing on that. Last week or so, I made an experimental custom with the following components.

1. SB core
  2. QLST4 (I actually had a decent amount of QL under my belt so I was fine with this)
  3. Nrich Core
  4. Pragya
  5. Omindimensional
  6. Deus
  7. The Architect
  8. The way of ROI
  9. Overdrive
  10. Yggdrasil

The experimental custom has already been purchased, built, and used a couple of times. However, I am mentioning this because I’m willing to make a new custom built around SB and WB. An obvious answer would be “Well you had great results on WB so just add it back!?!?!?!” However, I hope you all understand the nuances surrounding why I dropped it. Perhaps I just need someone to tell me that I should add it back, make a new custom (The money spent would be well worth it), and other things of the nature because I would love the guidance.

To help with this, I would like to share some of my goals.

• Career development
  • Cognitive enhancement (Ive come to realize it is no longer the be all end all, but still a nice-to-have)
  • Developing a sense of personal power
  • Having a legendary social life → maybe actually attempting to become a sexual icon lol
  • Finances/Money/Wealth

With focusing on career stuff, a quote that I would like to share is “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy”.

This next portion is more braindumping/brainstorming and general thoughts I’m having to myself as I try to ration out a decision.

• I feel that a limiting factor/fear of WB is that it will make me “dumber”: This idea is rooted from Vesper’s experience with WB (Absolutely zero shade to Vesper, just my own internalization)
  • I fear that WB will drive me away from my career goals: Perhaps there are ways I can use WB to help me with my career goals
  • I almost feel like I want to make a new custom with SB/WB and the other modules I listed above, but just want the validation of someone knowledgeable telling me to go for it so I don’t feel as much FOMO: Most certainly, but I openly accept that.
  • Maybe SB/WB is the yin and yang I need. SB to enjoy my career, and WB to enjoy my life. I should specify that I don’t see completely see it as this in a cut-and-dry way. Theres a bit more nuance to this that I can elaborate on later.
  • If I want to run WB that bad I could run it alongside the custom above because I am only listening to the custom as of now. The only problem with this is I’m unsure as to whether this makes my protocol too dense.

I welcome all comments, concerns, and criticisms.

One final thing, I’ve had an amazing journey so far with Subliminal Club and can’t thank you all enough. Even though I mainly lurk, I love reading others’ journals and I feel like I have a connection with them because of the stuff they share which I find light-heartedly comical. Again, thank you all and I look forward to any repsonses.

6 Likes

Awesome results man! :vulcan_salute:

So you’re saying that quote “first comes the money, then comes the power and then comes the woman” made you rethink WB along with some other factors? Well I’ll tell you that quote is BS. It’s from Scarface and pretty common/popular thinking in criminal lifestyles and rapper mindsets.

I’d say you can run both ASBR and WB together if you want, unless you want to prioritise otherwise, but don’t let that quote so stop you.

Some more analysis of that quote: The money is based on is criminal money. The power is fear and violence. And if that was true then no one would meet woman unless they were some crime lord.