Three day washout

So I read somewhere a 3 day washout might be enough. Did I imagine it? Has anybody tried it?

4 Likes

I run 3 day washouts. But that’s while listening to subliminals a maximum of 3x a week (MWF, weekends off).

Works for me.

6 Likes

Yes it works. Have been doing that for quite some time.

Even SaintSovereign said it is fine.

5 Likes

I follow @Billions listening schedule(which freaking rocks) but still run 4/5 day washouts. Mostly due to my healing intensive stack.

Some need more, some less.

2 Likes

So how does this work MWF every week? and just switch stack after 3 weeks?

I guess you’re right, it’s a 4 day washout, I forgot about that. But my justification for a 4 day washout was people having some early successes with a 3 day washout! And sometimes I get impatient and only have a three day washout anyways :rofl:

Yeah… MWF, you take every 3rd friday off. That creates a consistent 17-day on, 4 day off, listening schedule, AKA a schedule that fits into the gregorian calendar.

“MWF” is just one example of 3 non-consecutive days a week… I’ve kind of landed on Tu/Thu/Sun for myself, I love listening to subs sunday night so that they power-on monday morning at the start of the work week.

But then I forget whether I’m on the first, second, or third week sometimes, and under- or over-listen to subs. So what I’m going to start doing is still adhering to the MWF schedule, occassionally only listen 2x a week instead of 3x a week, and then take the first 5 days of the month off, no matter what, so, my next washout will be June 1st - June 5th

3 Likes