Thoughts on this "seducer" custom?

Nice custom

1 Like

Thanks, yeah I was kinda going for hedonistic and fun, but responsible and likable, and no hard/deep feelings for any party involved.

1 Like

Thx, yeah I did want to throw in Total Nonchalance and/or Instant Spark and/or Temptation, but had to make compromises :man_shrugging:

I assume you are not an absolute newbie despite that you are only 3 days here on the forum. Because if yes, you are making a custom too soon.

2 Likes

I’m an absolute newbie /: Yeah I was thinking that too. I might cancel the order.

2 Likes

In that case, I would advise using Wanted Black since this is the newest title with the newest tech and you can read terrific experiences on the main thread here.

5 Likes

And btw this one no longer exists. With ZP tech which is current all Primal Seduction titles are only the one Primal Seduction.
So Primal Seduction: Iron throne is the same as Primal Seduction.

2 Likes

Do you want to actively go out and pick up girls? or whats your plan?

1 Like

If you dont want to create a custom try another producf like S&S or PS.

2 Likes

Nobody wants to kill your enthusiasm…
it’s just that’s the normal path. But heck, it sounds like a good custom if you want to go there first.

And I’d imagine most us who use customs, still own many of the store titles. They’re a great value (like customs) and you can stack with them.

5 Likes

Hmm yes, approaching, but also being approached if possible, and having conversations flow, the ability to feel at ease and have fun without guilt/shame, not caring what others think while also remaining empathetic towards others, and for it to all happen as fast as possible. The build actually kinda shows exactly what I want lol.

3 Likes

I’m currently running SS and WB which I’ve realized is probably more than enough for now.

5 Likes

Great combo tho. They are in my current custom :laughing:

4 Likes

@Realitysmith thats fine for now to be honest i would have rather you had begun using SS only.

1 Like

You need to do the essential work but you’re looking for a shortcut. Running Daredevil or Primal consistently for some time would do the job. Then you could lay your hands on some more advanced stuff like Primal Seduction.

2 Likes

Lol I originally was only going to do SS, but Achilles brought up WB and I looked into it and was sold.

@Sub.Zero Yeah I was definitely looking at those as well. I may run one (or both) of those after a cycle of what I’m doing.

1 Like

Letme share my experience.

When i first began wanted it gave me the confidence but it also gave me this aloof attitude. Which sometimes led to self sabotage.

Running SS or PS by itself made me pursue women and it worked really well. Had loads of dates and shags on it.

Hence me saying just start with SS or PS first then later add wanted after 2 cycles.

Avoid Wanted or WB for now.

2 Likes

Interesting, did you run the full 15 minute loops?

I’ve run “more advanced subs” (a custom as well) only to find out that the lack of the essential work hindered my growth and slowed me down on those subs massively. I’m not saying I didn’t get any nice results but I know they could have been way much substantial if I had done the essential work first. Test it out and see yourself though.

3 Likes

Edit: nvm what I said before, I’m actually not halfway through yet. Both Primal and Daredevil sound good. Would you run them together or separately?