Thoughts on my first custom

This custom has everything I want.

14 modules:
2 cores + 1 NSE core
7 Synergy modules
4 modules

Counting the constituent modules, it would be 36 modules. That’s what’s making me a bit nervous.

I could reduce the number by 7 modules by taking just some modules of the constituent modules and kicking Cosmic Navigator. That would increase the price by 45$.

And does Winner Overdrive add enough? Or is it similarly covered byt the other Synergy modules?

I would be happy about some comments from experienced custom builders.

@Forum_Ambassadors
@ouroboros @Niles @SwedishBuddha @ksub @AlexanderGraves @Azriel @Prioritas @Extraordinaire

So this is a first rough sketch of what I want.
I want a custom that builds a foundation, nothing super specific, a custom I can hear endlessly. That I could even listen to when I make a lot of money.

My first impulse was to augment GM with EoG1and add some enhancers. Then, a bit more specific, something priming me for a sales job.

Building a Solid Base

• Genesis: Mogul
    for the basics of everything

• Ecstasy of Gold Stage 1
    to remove any bad believes concerning Money

• New Wealth Experience
    to boost EoG1 with NWE

• Synergy: The Golden One +7
    it’s a wealth Custom after all

• Synergy: Winner Overdrive +2
    for success

• Synergy: Carpe Vitam +3
    to be able to go “All in”

• Synergy: I AM ATMAN +5
    mainly because of atman and unlimiter

• Synergy: Divine Dominion +6
    I want at least one of these result enhancers, but unsure which. Both contain modules I’d want.

• Synergy: Tale of the Dragon +4
    I wanted True Sell and Dragon tounge for starting in sales

• Synergy: Voice Master +2
    for sales and in general

• Cosmic Navigator
    unlimited wealth

• Pragya
    to process the whole custom better

• Dynasty
    the only one not wealth related per se, but considering how taxing the situation in my family is atm, this could help tremendously by solving tensions and thereby freeing mental capacities

• Job Seeker
    speaks for its self

Objectives

• Financial growth and stability
  • Healing all negative believes about money
  • Getting a solid job
  • Earning at least 3K/month
  • Unrelenting Drive and Ambition
  • No more procrastination
  • No more fears about not being good enough
  • A deeper, smoother and more confident voice
  • Solving tensions in my family
  • And much more

In total 3 cores (2.5) that would have filled 36 slots before Synergy modules. I could reduce some by taking only certain modules from Synergy modules, like Dragon tounge and true sell instead of Tale of the Dragon, but that would increase the cost…

3 Likes

This custom is gold! Pun intended.

The only thing I would be careful about is adding Synergy: I Am Atman to a productivity custom. It could work fine but am merely stating what I see.

Other than that, this is a very good custom :+1:

2 Likes

About I am ATMAN, In a sense of to much trauma Healing?

1 Like

I understand. Be on the lookout for some heavy recon. Over time this could decrease and microloops could help.

Have run all of the modules in Synergy: I Am Atman in past customs and they weren’t easy. You might pull it off.

1 Like

This is a good custom. The only thing I’d say is that you might not have a need for EOG1. The Mogul is more efficient at healing “money wounds” than EOG 1 because it’s newer and more evolved. Since you already have the NWE core and Synergy: The Golden One, why don’t you replace EOG1 with Lineage: Mandate Eternal Core?

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: That is the reason I say, you could replace EOG1 with Lineage: Mandate Eternal Core. It will work beautifully with Dynasty!

2 Likes

Based on your current situation and goals, I might actually recommend swapping out EOG and NWE for something perhaps more social/status related.

Step 1 for you it sounds like, is landing a sales job. You can clear out money blocks/limits once you have the right position. Also GM completely covers that objective, NWE + EOG, while perhaps not redundant, could probably have a better use for your other core. Highly reccomend HOM. It’s the best sales sub for most industries, as well as will 100% open the doors for you to get the position you want. GM and HOM for cores.

Job seeker is a great choice.

I drafted something similar with a lot of result enhancers and fire said that’s fine, but most likely remove Atman as it’s quite large and may cause some recon/disturbances.

I would reccomend replacing Pragya with subconscious flow. Most of the powerful result enhancers are covered in your synergy modules, except for subconscious flow. I don’t have concrete affirmation on this, but I highly suspect that some form of that module is in revelation of mind, and in my expierience revelation of mind enhances results like nothing else.

2 Likes

To expand on this, HOM and Mogul were the two titles that @ouroboros reccomended to me awhile back when I was getting into my current sales industry, and running them long term has drastically changed my career trajectory. They are great wealth bases for sales reps and covers nearly everything you need both short and long term.

1 Like

According to your objectives I recommend you to run simply RICH major program. But its my personal point of view. R.I.C.H.: Manifest Incredible Amounts of Income and Wealth Subliminal - SubliminalClub

Honestly, ouroboros enthusing over how EoG1 changed his life, made me think of this whole custom to get these life changing effects with an up to date EoG.
But I’m open to change my mind. That’s why I’m here after all.

So I’m gonna read the HoM description next.
I’ve got 4 months of emperor under my hood, so at least some preparation.

1 Like

Nice, Emperor is a great base. Reasoning behind not needing EOG 1, is that Saint has said that with the NWE, your going to get more of the benefits clearing out wealth beliefs etc with the new titles then running EOG. Until it’s updated there are better choices.

Then run EOG1 on the side until a new version comes out. I am planning on giving a solid year to EOG1 that’s why I didn’t include in any of the customs I planned. Maybe I will build a LB/EOG1 custom and run it for a couple of years.

You have a lot of sales modules in there, but you mentioned you just want a “solid job”

If you aren’t gunning to be in sales as your definitive career choice, I’d take out the sales modules as it’s not relevant to your stated goals and could slow down your progress if this custom is as long-term as you intend it to be

I just put that in my custom, with Khan Black St 4 and Synergy: Preordained Vitality LOL

It’s gonna be dense AFFFFF

It’s one thing I want to take care of, but it’s not something I would spend a core on, but

that your family is united, respects each other and each member finds their purpose, then Medici is definitely the subliminal you have been waiting for.

That’s from HoM.
So adding HoM would do the same job.

Yeah, after some consideration, I believe I’m not putting it in. Alone that I AM is part of TB cries RECON. So thank you for the heads up. But what about ARES? Is it crying recon as well?

Found this in HoM, so one part of I AM ATMAN would be dealt with here also

Improve goal setting habits, and completely dissolve all fears around achieving those goals, especially when setting goals that deal with generating wealth, achieving success and cultivating your romance life.

I’m gonna open a ticket about this. I added subconscious flow to my shortlist.

I put it in my custom so it doesn’t occupy a slot :sweat_smile:

But I found a lot in HoM. So I’ll probably take that instead.

Breakthrough and eliminate any and all internal wealth ceilings (negative beliefs capping your earning potential) preventing you from achieving complete financial freedom.

Breakthrough and eliminate any and all internal success ceilings (negative beliefs capping your ability to achieve widespread success).

Completely detach from and neutralize all negative societal programming in regards to money, success and generating wealth.

So HoM can take the place of EoG + LME

I’m just not sure about NWE core.
Golden One is brand new, so probably has it, as well as GM. HoM doesn’t have it though and would probably profit from NWE core.

A solid job in sales. With solid job I meant, that I’m not trying to get into the same league as our top sales people in here just now. For me it’s a first step to generate some decent income so I can feel the financial pressure lifted.
Then I can think about my further career.

2 Likes

Not as much as I AM but we could say a medium level of recon.

1 Like

So the ticket was finaly answered. And they denied. I wanted to send you their answer, but when I left the ticket to check another one, the site crashed .
I’ll put it in the Support ticket thread once the site is working again.

1 Like

I updated the plan for my first custom.

1. GM core
  2. HoM core
  3. NWE core
  4. Synergy The Golden One
  5. Synergy: Divine Dominion
  6. Synergy: The Tale of the Dragon
  7. Synergy: Voice Master
  8. Synergy: Winner Overdrive
  9. Synergy: Carpe Vitam
  10. Jobseeker
  11. Cosmic Navigator
  12. Subconscious Flow
  13. Mastermind (as proposed by @Fire)

Still considering the following modules

• Dynasty
  • DEUS
  • Synergy: Wisdom of the Ages

But Dynasty is already covered with HoM. But would it work as a Focus module? Is it necessary?
Or can I consciously guide HoM to solve my problems?

Is DEUS just another resultenhancer that is unnecessary with Divine Dominion?

Wisdom of the Ages because of a dream I had recently where I discovered the Fountain of Wisdom. I’m still asking me if this was the message of this

@Lion @Malkuth
@ouroboros @Niles @SwedishBuddha @ksub @TheGreenMan @Azriel @Prioritas

What’s your impression on the three modules I’m still unsure about?

Planning to order on monday.

2 Likes

Are you referring to your family issues you want to overcome?

If you think the wealth approach is the direction you want to take right now to solve that issue, I’d say HOM has you covered, and might even be overkill haha. It’s an advanced sub, but I am not trying to dissuade you from using it if you feel it calling to you.

1 Like

Yes I do.

And for the rest, Fire already recommended microlooping absolutely at the beginning, not to worry about frontloaded etc.

1 Like

Makes sense. And I remember you saying that having more money would solve a majority of those issues, so go for it bro!

Looks like a solid sub. And Fire giving the microloop advice covers my only other concern that it’s heavy haha.

God speed brother :vulcan_salute:

1 Like