Khan Black st 4 core
Primal nights core
sps fat burn
anvil of haphaestus
Height inducer
aps arms
facial morphing

Too much?

I want my arms to be huge, but not sure if aps arms is needed when anvol of haphaestus is there.

It’s good that it’s a small number of modules. Less time for it all to get.

My only worry is 3 cores. With Khan and KB being 2 of them. And they’re both ST4. If you can handle it, it should be solid.

1 Like

Consider adding modules such as Mosaic, Pragya and Naturalizer; and keep the modules as low as possible. Maybe run Sanguine along it if needed.

You’re running two 4 stagers, each is composed of 3 stages intertwined into a fourth with extras. That’s like running 9 cores. In other words, that one thick custom.

Run it slow, and be sure to familiarize your self with each stage on its own before merging them into a custom, else you’re just asking for recon-stonewall city, or maybe something more awful.

1 Like

Ofcourse, I’m not jumping straight to customs before doing all the stages slowly and safely first.

Plus I’ll wait for qtks + KB with NSE update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why? I’m thinking to maybe remove the aps arms because AoH may be enough

Simply put, they’ll make that custom easier to run. No need for Mosaic if you’re not stacking.

1 Like

hmm… that would end up being 10 modules (cores included)

Do you think aps arms is needed when AoH is there? I do quite want massive arms I’ll be honest

Pragya

Yeah, but the extra modules, although are an extra load to process, they’d make processing the actual massive load easier.

AoH will help you bulk up your whole body. Aps: A is for arms only. So it goes back to you. Do you just solely want focus on Arms or the whole body?

How’s your physique? Is it lacking in arms development but not other areas? Some people have great Genes for a part but not the other. Leading to easier development of one and requiring extra working sets on the others.

Also, if I remember correctly, AoH will also help you stick to caloric surplus, which is required for building muscles and becoming a mass monster.

1 Like

This might be “too much”.

@AnswerGroup

2 Likes

I’ll be fine

Are you sure about this course of action, my friend?

Just out of curiosity, have you ran all the stages of Khan and Khan Black?

Also I don’t recommend 3 Cores for a first ZP custom. The recommendation is to start with 2. And if that works well, add a 3rd Core when you make the next custom.

1 Like

Micro loops, 30 seconds.

2 Likes

I wish someone could give RV that long ruler the teachers used to have and used to smack the tips of fingertips when the students were naughty. Hed be like slapping that ruler over his palm making the class silent

No. I might replace khan st4 with LoTS

No, this custom will come in at least half a year - year from now, in qtks form.

I’d rather save money with qtks, and buy 1 custom only.

3 cores, especially 2 of those being ST4s, is not a good custom to make if you’re new and never ran the full course from start to finish of both those multi-stagers.

Do one ST4 and in preparation finish the full title from start to finish.

3 Likes

Yes, I forgot to mention that in this half year - year I’ll be doing those multistagers.

I may do LoTS + Khan black st4 + Primal nights instead in the custom, not sure. Or wanted black instead of lots.

I’m already in the beginning of khan st1 and kb st1 :slight_smile:

I don’t smack my self with a ruler or anything for that matter. :grin:

But yes, I would be doing something to keep things quiet or orderly.

2 Likes