Thoughts and Rambles

I just woke up from another nap. Lately my dreams have been really crazy. Super vivid, but I’ll only carry the memory of a few of them, while the rest will feel “locked off” by me when I’m awake. Maybe less locked off and more like a super high quality 4k 60fps video with flac got turned into a lossy 240p one. And when I’m awake I’m only able to see that. But it’s felt a lot like living another life completely while asleep, to the point I sometimes feel tired when I wake up but can’t immediately go back to sleep (hence why I’m napping so often). I’ll get random déjà vu throughout the day which gets very confusing because only a feeling feels similar, not necessarily the exact situation. Anyway, back to the now, it’s like I just finally got to see a bigger part of the picture of where this dream world I’ve been living in and the real world deviate. It was the creation of a certain invention by me. It’s only a single part of why the dream world and real world deviate, but I literally relived the past few hours in the world in which this thing exists, and saw how it changed so much of how people do things and the current world might operate. I typically don’t work or do anything in this field specifically, but for some reason I’m really drawn to this idea that I want to keep it close to my chest.

Getting a new name embed of Beyond Limitless and Stark Black is definitely showing itself here.

3 Likes

Someone brought up how much they enjoyed the show Daredevil and how I should watch it. I was having some thoughts that I need to be more social before that.

1 Like

Kind of trying to figure out what I want this journal to be.

A lot of my results either fit into a larger context I feel will be too identifying, or themselves are too identifying. The way ZPU approaches growth feels different now too. Recon isn’t in my face and is like a quiet emotional buzz in the background. It’s great for not interfering in daily life, but it makes things very difficult to understand without the right approach. I used to be able to rely on those emotional interferences and the strong emotions felt in dreams to interpret what was going on. Now that the strong emotional component is gone, I’m left with tiny traces of how I feel throughout the day and parsing through cryptic dreams.

Stack update in that I’ve currently been listening to a Terminus WB name embed alongside my Inner Circle one and Limitless. RoD and SB still exist but they’re less frequent and I feel like I want more stability in whatever’s going on outside of them first. Limitless has very much become an as-needed booster I get whenever I feel like I can’t understand something, and also helps me focus when I run WB in the same day (although SB also has that effect).

I used to not feel anything from WB when I listened before, so I tested it out this time by trying 2-3 loops which is when I finally felt something from it. The socialization on it feels like what I wanted from True Social. The only problem is that I didn’t like having to essentially carve out 30-45 minutes to listen to it, and the effects only lasted one day meaning that the typical every other day schedule didn’t really work. Having it in ZPU Terminus now means that one loop can last longer which helps, plus the full name embedding.

For figuring out any recon now, I have to think of what my feelings remind me of and compare that to how I see people are reacting. Today (and yesterday I think?) it was a feeling of being unsure. When I started running the embed version all my results immediately felt different. The cocky playfulness from before didn’t go away, but it became like a baseline I didn’t notice without focusing on it. When I closed my eyes last night I saw a silhouette with huge aura rising out of him, with him not necessarily knowing how to react to it or act cohesive with it, but it still existing strongly. Like a hose you don’t know how to direct. I was at a networking event earlier and felt like I couldn’t access the normal social mode I’m used to going into, I HAD to do things a certain way. Not horrible but definitely something to get used to.

Unrelated to that, almost every time I listen to Inner Circle before bed, when I’m in that 90% asleep phase I feel myself unconsciously communicating with other people. Typically someone I’ve talked to that day will ask me a question or clarification about something I said that day, and I’ll give them an answer. This tracks almost entirely with the times I dreamed about the future or people texting me. There’s some knowledge or intention someone has that gets communicates to me, either during this almost asleep phase or during one of my dreams. Kind of interesting, but also something to reflect on if you’re on constant communication with everyone in your life. They already unconsciously know how you’re doing and what’s going on, it’s just not conscious.

I think it’s more emotionally focused as well, so me being excited about something would make a mundane event feel bigger than it actually was, similar to conscious communication. I think this kind of thing is really interesting, since you technically can just talk to anyone’s unconscious mind whenever you want and they won’t consciously know about it. Makes a lot of esoteric things seem less fantasy-like. It could likely be the mechanism for subs working as well, in this unconscious communication network, you start giving off different signals, causing certain events or people to be more or less drawn to you. I understood this conceptually but it feels really weird to experience it in real time. A little while I wanted to start having more serendipity in my life and like two days later got an urge to start a conversation with someone. Bam, rest of the day derailed in a pretty fun way. It was coincidence that we were in the same place too, so maybe some unconscious communication had something to do with it.

I also think it’s interesting how RAIKOV lets you tap into traits that you have that are outside the identity you give yourself. Like how in order to understand your life coherently, you have to make some assumptions. Those assumptions limit what “you” can do because you believe that if they didn’t, they’d lead to some kind of contradiction. But in reality, the unity of opposites can and do happen, they just don’t make that much sense from a normal perspective. So you yourself have to bend to see it from that angle. Which is essentially what you’re doing when you’re RAIKOVing and “becoming” someone else.

That’s the fun stuff at least, hopefully it doesn’t take me another month to talk about something else.

1 Like

I also think that this feeling WB is giving me is nostalgic of SB a little. It’s the feeling that things are working with also a bit of nerves of how I am in my daily life, how I’m reflecting what’s being told to me. Kind of similar to a good SB loop now, except that doesn’t come with any nerves because of how comfortable I am expressing it. Maybe the nostalgia’s partially from me getting used kind of growing up alongside the sub. I wasn’t a kid, but there probably was still a lot of neural development that was going on as I started.

1 Like