Those who ran godlike masculinity ultima and legacy ultima what did you notice?

Can anyone be kind enough to share their experiences and findings with Godlike Masculinity, as a Stacking Module, Ultima, or even a Module in a Custom – thank you very much.

3 Likes

Godlike is a very stronge masculinity, it gave me leadership skills, dont fuck with me attitude :triumph:
Because the masculinity was so stronge it did not help me so much with being friendly.

But my masculinity is probably pretty high already.
If you try 2 loops of godlike Masculinity ultima you can feel the power. See if you like it or not.

5 Likes

Thank you @Badboi, I’m intending to do that today. Having it as a module in a Custom is unlikely to bring such prominent results. I’m very feminine, nurturing, and emphatic in general so I do not think it will turn me into a dick or anything like that.

I remember from the past that Godlike Masculinity allowed me to speak freely, increased my self-esteem and confidence, not to mention discipline and someway or another also my speech, social ability, and humor. I’ll do a loop of Godlike Masculinity today and see whether that’s really the case, it might have enhanced Stark which I was running alongside it at that time.

6 Likes

Definitely can relate ive done this before and can say that godlike masculinity does not play around

Yeap felt those too, i will have to say that yeah it i think it will boost stark make you more business savvy and dominate in the leadership role

1 Like

Actually did this today and did not like it at all, in fact, I despised it – way too much masculinity for me.

Chosing to go for Lion IV after all.

3 Likes

Nice lion is one of those modules i want to put in a ultima, want to see how it will work with a couple other modules i have in mind

All i can say is that i had to cut Godlike Masculinity out of my stack…i was so dominant it felt i was behaving like a bully sometimes. At least i would not advise to use with Ascension or Ascension Mogul.

2 Likes

Feel like I’ll put god like masculinity into a subliminal even tho i have it as a ultima and trust me i know it effect but ill cross that bridge when i get to it

2 loops back to back of GM ultima did this to you or two throughout the day ?

Just one loop, might have been reconciliation though, but I preferred the regular Q version (perhaps Ultima B will have a better effect since Ultima A has a lot of Alpha scripting in it’s Core already).

1 Like

I’ve used only GLM Ultima, strangely my physical scent changed.

Also I felt like there was no man living who was hotter or better than me in any way. I’ve run it with both Stark and Emperor.

Slightly different experience with both.

1 Like

Could you extrapolate about the differences please?

1 Like

Thats actually what I found as well. I used to have crazy T boost almost immediately when running a loop of the Q version. Using the Ultima I was like “uh… is this thing on?”

Now, granted back when I was mainly using GLM I was working with Emperor, so I don’t know if its the change in major program. But I haven’t felt much at all from the Ultima, compared to the Q version.

EDIT: I just put the old Q version on again to test and felt the boost almost immediately. Its not as strong as it used to be but the booster effect is still there. There has to be something in how the Ultimas are packaged that is causing stonewalling or something. Could also be something to do with how the original version somehow managed to compress the whole script into 30 minutes whereas the Ultimas are consistently 1 hour long.

3 Likes

Imagine being Wayne Johnson – do you think he’s feeling masculine? No, it’s his normal state of being, subjective reality is relative.

So, it’s really a case of being normalized to the script and having become the script. As you mentioned, you’re not feeling or noticing anything? At least, not consciously, which does not mean that nothings happening.

You will only notice how masculine you are, once you stop listening to Godlike Masculinity and your previous paradigm takes over again.

I’m hoping it gives you some clarity on things.

2 Likes

It’s meant to be a booster.ie it changes your state. All I know is when I used to listen to GLM Q version, and same when I listen to it now, the change of state to embody more than baseline is pretty obvious. With Ultima, the degree of change and ability to sense it was different. I’ll have to rerun another test or two to be able to quantify what the difference was but there was a difference. I’ll probably go back to using the Q version to be honest because it was more effective for me. Your mileage may vary. I will definitely be interested to see the difference with the new core though. I haven’t had a lot of immediate state changes or noticeable wow moments with Ultimas, whereas something about the way GLM Q was scripted caused and still causes me to be able to sense the state change while playing it.

1 Like

With Stark Ultima it gave an initial push so I was able to be incredibly productive for 1 day. Then the results seemed to focus internally with subtle mindset shifts.

When paired with Emperor I felt much more grounded in myself/comfortable in my own skin if you will. Then things just improved from there. I felt like the very best version of myself — although the initial smell was a shock. I was also more polarizing. But that could come from just owning who I am and claiming my space.

3 Likes