Those who ran emperor what challenges did it manifest for you?

Emperor can definitely help make sales, but the approach you take is never one showing weakness in the form of coming across as needy. You will come across as an expert that truly understands what your client needs and that is able to deliver on what’s promised.

In terms of challenges manifested, my team just closed a huge sale today for a project well into the seven figures. This was a team effort, of course. However it definitely counts as a challenge because now we have to deliver and I will be responsible to manage it. This is the biggest project sold in my unit and one of the largest globally, so it will have very high visibility across the firm. Not bad considering this is happening during a pandemic where many companies are withholding investment.

3 Likes

Emperor alone without being a custom has tons of manifestation power

2 Likes

what have you noticed? -I love to hear results :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whilst I can understand your reticence this would make your journal much more interesting and useful.

1 Like

I don’t document these events unless there’s a lesson I learned from it. Right now it just feels like I’m putting grown children in their place a majority of the time. Haven’t really had to go off on anyone this week though.

2 Likes

EQ was actually surprisingly “gentle” for me, however I only used it for a month and have been running it with healing subs.

It did manifest some circumstances when I felt I needed to be assertive. It’s good, I really liked EQ, I love the alpha feeling, I missed it over the years, and it gave me a glimpse of that.

With that said, I find I became more introverted and my libido dwindled so I switched to Stark which was designed to be more social.

I was greeted happy birthday and I did not know how to respond… which was strange.

1 Like

Removes cobwebs from thread.

This old and all but I think this should be clarified on the sales pages @SaintSovereign

I, too, thought it directly manifests real life challenges to help you grow.

This thread should probably be closed @RVconsultant just wanted to mention it.

3 Likes