Those that ran primal seduction or sex and seduction or primal and iron throne..what situations did it manifest?

I have to concur with Hermit here he is spot on. If you religiously stick to Primal for at least 3 months you would see progress. Again action is the key, .being social wherever you go cafes, social meetups, events. If i was you i would not rely solely on cold approaches.

5 Likes

you could have the best, car, road map, A.I travel guide, and travel plans
but if the engine doesn’t work-the trip will be difficult,
if you go anywhere at all.

SS-Roadmap, Guide, Travel Plans, nitric oxide, switch blade doors, cool headlights

Primal-Engine

That is my guess on how it works at least

3 Likes

As cliched as it sounds you cannot build a house on the beach. First build the foundations then build the house.

3 Likes

Freakin Awesome

So funny, I think of Primal as sexual/promiscuous and Emperor as stable -maybe the combo-Primal+Emperor would manifest a wild insane sexual time that led to monogamy haha

Whatever the case you manifested what you always wanted and its inspiring.

5 Likes

@Azriel
You could also use primal seduction to get the best of both?

What do you guys mean by this?can you give me one real life example ?

Can’t say for Primal…

I’ll give my best shot for what I can comment on from experience

Emperor-Status attraction-@honeymonster gave me the good example of if Brad Pitt walked in the room he wouldn’t need to do anything, could be totally mundane woman would just be attracted. My experience is similar. Woman follow my lead like crazy-if I am laughing they are laughing, if I get serious, they get serious. I don’t ‘game’ I barely flirst-we just talk normally and it’s on. It feels like it could be sexual for me, but doesn’t matter, I can ignore and walk away easily. Lots of sexual tension-but low sexual energy for me most of the time. 1 on 1 with woman is great-can’t be bothered or rarely bothered to engage woman in groups. Woman seem self conscious and trying hard in their attraction, feels slightly romantic. There’s a magnetism in how distinct we are

Primal Seduction differences I’ve noticed- I can’t stop staring at woman I am engaged in-my focus is completely on them, I’m flirting, my mood is more upbeat, there is more sexual energy present-less sexual tension, feels smoother, I want keep escalating and engaging, woman are having fun and completely unself-concious-doesn’t feel romantic-feels raunchy. Feels like the magnets have already come together

12 Likes

Excellent info @Azriel
:+1::+1:

1 Like

A sent you a PM with some follow up video material
demonstrating what I believe the differences are lmao

1 Like

High on my list of ones i might invest in

Need to add Primal Seduction to my Stack ASAP:D :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes