Thomas's Journal

I’m using the experimental Ascension Chamber ZP (experimental subsonic vers) + another producer’s subliminal [Edit per Campfire Policy].
I am noting my experience
Sidenote: I am also on a calorie diet as I use these. I also would consider myself stonewalled too, hence why I am also using the Ascension Chamber ZP
I am following the instruction to the dot so my usage for each day will go as followed in the PDF
> o Day 1: 1 loop of each title.
> o Day 2: Rest
> o Day 3: 1 loop of each title
> o Day 4: Rest

Day 1: After the 1 loop of each title, i’ve noticed that my body sort of kicked in to gear, it was rather revitalizing after the first hour. Aside from no longer feeling sluggish, low energy, lack of motivation, I feel very stabilized and in control of how I feel. I definitely feel a sensation coming from the center of my forehead as well that feels kind of like viscus cold liquid flowing through my veins from the center of my forehead outward to the rest of my body.

Hey @xx_Thomas_xx,

Please note we strongly recommend against mixing our products with another company/producer’s products, as we do not know what is found in the subliminals of a different company and hence cannot guarantee results or properly advise you.

I’ve also edited a part of your post to conform with the Campfire Policy here: PLEASE READ: Official Campfire Policy

You’re not stonewalling as you are experiencing things.

Check this link out - How Can I Tell The Difference Between Stonewalling, Overload and Reconciliation? - Subliminal Club Support Hub

Can’t really comment on why, how or what you are feeling as you are mixing things, and hence it’s impossible to tell.

Either way, welcome to Subliminal Club.

2 Likes

oh ok, i’ll just continue using the mixture i’ve decided on anyway
thanks tho