This journal of mine

Hello,
male, 26 ,few friends, never had a gf, lots of issues
i previously had some good results with AM and got a promotion and now that work is good i want to focus on this part of my life:
currently running a stack focused on women and being social:
1x daredevil
2x s&s
2x primal
1x aura
listening about 8…10h per day
i know the new hott thing to get women is ps iron throne but since i bought primal and ss it would feel like a waste of money to not use them. also im not rich. hopefully they get upgraded
thought i would start a journal here since i check the forum almost daily and it would be easier to track my progress(hope there will be…:slight_smile: )
started this stack on the 8th this month
noticed im more interested in online game im taking the steps to make a good profile

about it for now
cheers

3 Likes

I think its a decent stack however maybe you should remove daredevil as can make you too social , which is kinda what i found when i used it with other major programs ! Experiment and see what results you get .

3 Likes

i came to the conclusion that daredevil doesnt do much. im replacing it with AM
also aura makes me feel chilly like it uses all my energy and my body cant keep itself warm. took it out, now my stack is:
1x AM
2x s&s
2x primal
1x limit destroyer

been running this for a couple of days and it feels right. AM reduces the horniness??.. that i get from primal and ss, feels balanced

3 Likes

Not much has changed since my last update lol
Work has gone well but my socials still suck (Covid had a hand in that)
Just started this stack:
2x Stark - sometimes Q, sometimes Terminus, sometimes Ultima
1x PSITU
1x RICH
1x Executive

I listen during the day 5 days on 2 days off. i start on wednesday so i can get more hours in the weekend
This stack is making me very tired during the day and it uses a lot of my energy and i need to eat more. Hope it gets easier in time

1 Like

something shitty happened today

1 Like

Reconciliation or a challenge to help you grow?

i had the opportunity to get out of my comfort zone (go out with a girl)
but i found out it wasn’t what i thought it was and i canceled everything
so now im thinking was i supposed to take this chance to meet someone new?
i just feel so dumb and naive

1 Like

Hey man, glad to see your focusing on a target area to evolve. You may be experiencing diminished results and excessive tiredness from running the stack this many hours a day or running 3 Ultimas a day now it looks like.

I’d recommend Stark with RICH and the occasional PSITU as needed (based on your current stack) if you want to see faster results and have less issues with recon.

1 Like

It’s okay. We live and learn. In addition to what @Azriel said, try to not worry too much over what happened. It has happened to everyone so take it as a useful experience and try again

2 Likes

those hours were from before the q upgrade and ultima format
right now im listening 5 hours at the most
but i agree with what you say about the ultimas. 3 might be too much

1 Like

Since you have one area he wants to focus on and it’s been an issue, I’d say go for PS and nothing else for a while. It’s the most for focused title for the particular thing results you want. I’d do regular PS not PSIT though since it sounds like the healing features might be useful.

1 Like

i’d rather focus more on money
lately it’s been mostly stark u or q and rich

noticed it is easier lately to not order fast food to save money

yesterday i ran 2 loops of rich in the morning then 2 loops of terminus stark in the afternoon
as it is the day before the break thought i should leave more in the buffer
when i went to bed a couple of hours later i couldn’t fall asleep as usual
felt some pressure in my forehead and temples and a small feeling of dissociation
i’ll try terminus some more. its cool stuff

What headphones are you thinking about using?

I remember these days when I got extremely tired on one loop of Q :rofl::rofl:

Flat response headphones are recommended. Are these gaming headphone flat response?

thanks
i’ll try and get a pair of studio headsets