Thirst Trap ZP Custom

I always wondered how an Aura Core would perform enlaced with another Major Core in a Custom.

I hope it will work out well for you @Ice.

Personally, I have never tried Love Bomb but I suspect when used too often it may be draining…

I’d think Love Bomb used just once a week or so is fine but if you want to use your Custom more often I’m not too sure how that would work out.

I’m not meaning to discourage you, just interested to see how it’ll perform in the long run it might as well integrate perfectly and give you a great loving time with friends and family…

Keeping a close :eye: on your journal

Love will bring you much closer to your Spiritual authentic being and more connected to life and God if that’s what you want to call it I’m sure it will be a joyful an amazing time for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Already feeling the recon subsiding, as I did just about every trick in the book to lower it. Laid in the sun, got an intense workout in, had some sweets, diaphragmatic breathing, and generally took it easy today. Going to make it a mini washout until the refresh is done and decide on my next stack to compliment this custom.

1 Like

Had my first significant WANTED moment only a few days into this custom. As I was walking into the gym in my building, I subconsciously turned my head around and saw this cute girl from a distance leaving her condo. Our eyes immediately locked as if magnetically drawn into one another. She smiled warmly at me and I returned the favor.

There were no words spoken but in that moment it was pure magic. A beautiful exchange of energy between the two of us.

7 Likes

It’s interesting that that’s exactly how I felt when I started the new job aha

1 Like
2 Likes

how do you do such a linking post?

Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 1.42.01 PM

Click on this link at the bottom of whatever post you want to link.

2 Likes

I hope others start doing this more. I also started doing this on my own and it definitely helped me in my process.

3 Likes

Glad it’s been helpful for you. I’ve found this to be an incredibly effective way to design customs. Have them tell a story that you can write almost like an essay justifying the reason for each module’s inclusion.

Another tip I use is finding “perfect pairs” or ideal matches of 2 modules that will synchronize well together and with the overall design of the custom.

For example, in a career custom, I included True Sell and Direct Influencing Aura together to influence others through my sales skills

In this one, Entranced and Ethereal Presence, as well as Seducer’s Gaze and Focused Arousal are obvious perfect pairs as well.

4 Likes

@Ice are you still running this Thirst Trap Custom?

Yes it’s great :slight_smile:

Are you stacking it with anything, how has Love Bomb been treating you in a Custom, not too demanding on your energies?

Stacking with True Sell and PS custom. It’s been fine no energy issues or recon whatsoever.

1 Like

What’s in the PS Custom or is that a Mystery :wink:

1 Like

@Ice have you tried out the 30-seconds thing with the Thirst Trap custom to see how it does with that?