Thinking of building and Emperor Custom

Right now I plan on running this along side Wanted so between the natural sex scripting of Emperor Core and Wanted I feel I shouldn’t need more in that dept. Plus one day I plan on running this custom alongside Dragon Reborn and that will just improve me in every dept anyways

1 Like

@Lion I replaced Furious Ascent with Fearsome (since I have productivity and Carpe Diem) and added FEBRUUS. @Billions I would like your opinion on this stack too

1 Like

DUES

Have Library dues? Monthly credit card EMI dues? Owe your friends their due? Run DUES and all your DUES will vanish into thin air

: P

PS: It’s DEUS, not DUES. But I am of the opinion that you should never let a good typo go to waste. Make an entirely new module with it. Or an entirely new main store title like RICH ZP’s typo: RICK ZP lol.

3 Likes

Lol and yet I spelled omnidimensional and yggdrasil correctly haha but it seems like Emperor Re-Loaded is a go

1 Like

All the best, my friend!

1 Like

I think they should get rid of “Core” all together. It would be better that way.

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher If they don’t want to get rid of “Core”, they should add this into the quick start guide or on the “Major Subliminal Core” page

2 Likes

So switched fearsome with Energetic Development XI, cause as I was making the build I stumbled across it and it honestly just felt right to have this in my build. Especially since I am an energy worker and Reiki Practitioner this should compliment it well. Plus any type of energetic development is honestly goin to help with energy blocks as well, which will promote healing in its own right on all aspects imo. Plus ever since I started Emperor a lot of people have been friendlier and respectful to me so having the Core as well as Lion IV I felt that fearsome wouldn’t be necessary, plus when already pushed to my limit I have no issue putting the fear of god into that person haha.

Also as to why I added FEBRUUS is to have some deep healing in my Custom and to help me confront my issues that has been holding me back my whole life. I also feel this will work with recon as well since my custom has an overall improvement aspect to it and I plan on running this for a good while, I feel this was a good overall emotional healing sub to help me along as time goes on.

2 Likes

Nice custom! What are your overall goals? I cant give feedback on a good or bad custom. Only one that will/wont get you to your goals the fastest

1 Like

Honestly just overall growth in general. While all the subs have benefited me greatly on my self improvement journey, Emperor ZP has done so much for me for overall growth. I finally planned on running Emperor ZP for a while but then just decided to basically make a “stronger” Emperor. Mainly just added subs that would compliment Emperor as a whole. Added some result enhancements for positivity, manifestations, and integration of this Sub. Worried more about sexual health than technique, but Emperor has that anyways honestly. So I added some Spiritual modules like inner gasoline for sexual transmutation, and Energetic Development for energetic health, with those two that can honestly lead growth all over too, plus help with positive manifestations.

Also wanted to make it to where I can easily stack it with another sub if I wanted extra wealth, sex/romance, physical shifting, status, spiritual growth, productivity, and healing, all while continuing to grow overall. Plus I wanted to make a custom that I can always come back to and run for a few cycles.

I plan on running this for at least 6 months minimum so that way it has time to fully integrate and become more permanent.

Nice! I have an emperor/chosen custom thats amazing, youncould always consider that. Emperor is very wealth focused. Emperor mixed with chosen brings out the social relational side of emperor more.

1 Like

I honestly thought about adding Chosen but I have never used chosen before so I decided against it lol I will say this though that despite what a lot of people say for whatever reason I actually became more social on Emperor

So a question just came to me! So the result enhancers in this custom such as yggdrasil, tyrant, and omnidimensional, would those also boost subs that I am stacking with this custom? Like Wanted for example, with women. Would more attraction from women begin to manifest?

Also this is a question out of sheer curiosity lol if these dont boost a stack as a whole then its no big deal

2 Likes

Yes, they also boost other subliminals in your stack.

2 Likes

I agree. Especially since you have the Mosaic module in your custom.

1 Like

Awesome thanks for the answers and insight @Lion and @StateOfBeing

1 Like

me too. it even made me a less angry, more loving and compassionate boyfriend. who woulda thought THAT would be my emp review? lol

1 Like

It has made me less angry however I have been single since I started my Sub journey so I can’t speak on the other parts :joy:

Also so since my Custom probably won’t be here until next week how should I start this cycle. Should I run Emperor ZP and when my custom gets here could I switch or just continue to listen to my other sub until it gets here?

Doesn’t matter. Whatever you wanna do!

1 Like