Thinking about swapping to emperor

I got dropped out of college and was a marijuana addict, I was in rehab and now it has been near 6 months that I am clean. I’ve been smoking cannabis heavily for almost 3 years and affected my intelligence alot in terms of critical thinking and overall cognition.
Long story short, now I work in one of my dad’ bookshop and there is also someone else with me, I am the cashier and he goes and finds the books. I noticed him being creative, creating small changes in the shop, and it hurts me since I am the son of the boss and I should be doing this. If I create improvement in bookshop for some months, I will surely have the opportunity to start a new business with my dad’s capital. So I want to be the one creating improvements.
For now I am listening to AM and QL. But I am thinking about switching from AM to emperor because I guess it gives me the creativity and productivity.
I’d like to hear your thoughon both subs’ productivity modules.

1 Like

Or running emperor along AM

1 Like

Hey! Try it out, man. Whether you want to continue AM + QL or do Emperor or even Emperor + AM, all these stacks are okay and not too heavy.

Try your best to decide on a particular playlist for some time though. I should be the last person to say this especially because I sometimes change stacks too quickly but my best results came when I could stick to something for atleast a month.

So if you decide to do Emperor, try it for at least a month to notice changes. More months, the better.

PS: I would personally recommend Emperor + PCC + The Commander. I think it is the best stack for what you want.

1 Like

After 3 months or less than that I will be taking charge of the whole business on my own, I will start emperor.
And I think emperor also have a major part of sex and seduction right?
Until starting emperor I will be using AM+QL+S&S

1 Like

I will also be using pcc at that time or may be sooner. but commander is ultima and ultima is not permanent. I dont like temporary results.
A question, does emperor contain sex and seduction?

1 Like

Emperor contains sex mastery which is also in S+S

You can still run a business and run AM it can still help with that

2 Likes

Okay :+1:

Emperor doesn’t have Sex & Seduction but it has attraction through modules like Ascension, Sex Mastery, Generate an Irresistible Aura of Attraction, Romance Manifestation, Sex Manifestation and Improve Romantic Partners

Good plan

Excellent choice

The interesting thing about ultimas were that they were first made to give quick and temporary benefits but tests showed that they give you quick boost but will also give you long term benefits if you play it for longer. But using it or not is absolutely up to you.

1 Like

You know, part of being a good boss and owner is being able to recognize good innovative ideas when you see them. The fact that you recognized that, means that you have a good potential of being a good boss. There are way too many bosses who are so closed minded that they run a business down to the ground. Pat yourself on the back for being open enough, and honest enough to recognize a good idea when you see it.

As a business owner you don’t have to do it all. You would be working 24/7 at your job. Observe this innovative employee and learn from him. Also, don’t be afraid to hire good people like this employee.
Steve Jobs and all of these successful people were smart enough to sourround themselves with good talent. Don’t feel bad if your employees come up with brilliant ideas. Praise them.

2 Likes

Yes, thanks

1 Like

Thanks for your kind replies Raphael, but I think adding modules will make it too dense.

1 Like

100% correct
I do that myself, because there is no other way, otherwise your status will get questioned.

1 Like

Those modules are already in the Main Store Emperor.

1 Like

I meant commander ultima
QL+EMPEROR+S&S would be enough
Adding commander will make it very dense

1 Like

Yeah I got that. Which modules were you talking about?

1 Like

I am also getting into college so I need QL

1 Like

When
I will also add PCC and add primal seduction, but maybe reduce S&S

1 Like

Oh okay. Those aren’t Modules. Those are Titles. Modules (or a version of them) are inside the Main Store Titles.

For example the Emperor Title has Ascension + Sex Mastery + Generate an Irresistible Aura of Attraction + Romance Manifestation + Sex Manifestation + Improve Romantic Partners +… modules (even though Ascension and Sex Mastery are Titles themselves).

PS: also you make a custom title using modules so yeah. Just clearing up the nomenclature

PPS: QL+EMPEROR+S&S is a good stack

1 Like

This is a mistake pick what you need and leave the rest alone … you are still fairly new to sub club subs

I would stick with AM+PCC+QL for a few months maybe 3-4

Then switch out AM for Emperor

If you need more for school go Limitless Executive or Beyond Limitless… and if you want to get laid which AM and emperor can already do run Primal seduction iron throne or the iron throne ultima

PS is dense by itself

Or you could make a custom maybe 2 and put 2-3 title plus modules in each

I go to the extreme with customs lol but i know i can handle it and eventually get results

2 Likes

Are you sure about AM having seduction scripts?

1 Like

It can help you get laid lol
it has

• Generate an Irresistible Aura of Attraction
  • Romance Manifestation
  • Sex Manifestation
  • Improve Romantic Partners

And this is the description from a few years ago i am sure they have added more cool stuff in there

One thing AM will do over time is improve your confidence in all areas of your life, confidence gets you laid lol women love confident guys

But if that isn’t enough and so you don’t add more to your stack that you don’t need atm buy iron throne or iron throne ultima and run it once a day

But if you want to go all out start on emperor and stick with it for a few months with PCC and QL

3 Likes