The StarkQ Custom Over Kill A.K.A "Mosaic" The Game Changer

I am completely Off of Subs until i receive my custom

1 Like

@mechatc :grin::grin::grin: Sorry

Off Drugs*

Lol, we’re going as fast as we can, everyone. Q is getting slammed. I’m also trying to get ready for constructing the workspace, moving during a pandemic (meaning I have to move everything, because I damn sure ain’t letting anyone into my place), upgrades to Q, etc.

2 Likes

@mecharc PM me your order number and I’ll see if I can get you an ETA.

And writing those cool ass ultima scripts too lol. Ya sounds like you need some help with moving lol. Q is still getting slammed with orders? I am guessing a lot of people are ordering or remaking their subs constantly or making entire new ones. I know I am personally looking to order 2 more this month since my view on life has changed and priorities are changing too, but the other 2 I have will be great down the line.

Done! :smiley:

SO My Custom Journey Will start off Like this

Week 1 Plan

1. Custom StarkQ Core Terminus Square = 1 loop per 3 days
  2. Ecstacy of Golf Stage 1 = 2 loops daily in the morning right after waking up
  3. Emperor Fitness Stage 1 = During Work out (atleast 1) + 2 loops at night daily

6 days on 1 day off

Why Emperor Fitness instead of The Beast Unleashed during workouts?

How’s your ‘drive’ on Ecstasy of Golf
I hear they have divine putter module
and Iron Frame-9 Iron on it

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Jk

How is stage one of EOG?

2 Likes

not to good bro. They’ve used the iron from the golf bat and spit it for Iron Frame control in stark and EOG you see, so the bat is literllly non existant.

On a more serious note,

Can’t really tell yet

1 Like

aaaaanddd My Cystom is here!

Surprised that you of all people decided to not max out the module count :joy:. Still, curious to see how this sub works with T2.

That was Mecharc 281 Days ago :see_no_evil::joy:

Hah does that exact number mean something? :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyways, lucky you—I’m still waiting for the ideal (straight) hair module to be released before I go for my custom!

Holy shit! when is that coming out :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

I’m not really sure. Saint said about a month ago that they were about to test it. I’ve held out for that module since it’s something I’ve wanted ever since I discovered the idea of a subliminal years ago!

@mecharc Have you got an ETA

@SaintSovereign do you have any plans for a hair loss module?

Number of Days Since Starting my First Program