Sage’s Rise: the Wanted Son of Lightning

Hopefully I’m able to fulfill this, and the other goals I told you about awhile ago!

1 Like

As I told @pacman today, I will be continuing this journal shortly. I just realized it has been nearly a month and will be at just about a month when I pick it back up.

The reason I am waiting is because I finally purchased the SENNHEISER HD 280 PROs that is highly recommended on this forum by many, and now that I’m playing Ultimas, I want to make sure that I’m getting the best results I possibly can be. I think I’m getting some results from DIAMOND but, again, I want the best of results.

My playlist for nearly a month now has been consisting of AscensionQ, Mind’s EyeQ and DIAMOND, with me having dropped RegenerationQ about a week ago. I wish I had been journaling but, alas, I did not.

I’ll be just dropping insights I realize up until my headphones get here, but until then, there’s not going to be much consistency :slight_smile:

…Most likely

3 Likes

And it came, one day early!

6 Likes

Now the only thing is to resist the strong urge to ignore my rest days and test this bad boy :sob:

I predict your ears will soon be in something close to heaven.

1 Like

Have to get something like this or better to later on my current beat solo are working good but upgrades are always welcome, thknking about those sony 1000mx i think they are called

1 Like

I remember that box design and I am using these headphones for Ultima titles.

1 Like

01/23/20

Though it has been awhile, I’m sticking with my intention to journal, even if it’s a bit inconsistent and I feel I have nothing to report to myself.

So. I managed to stem my excitement at having new headphones and keep my rest days. Today being my first play day was highly anticipated by myself, and I played x2 loops of AscensionQ and x1 of DIAMOND. I have been a bit lax on Mind’s Eye for the simple fact that I find it a bit discouraging to listen to it because I find the attempt to visualize straining and stressful for me.

One side affect of Mind’s EyeQ I’m pretty sure has been things manifesting very quickly lately and without any effort. Had I been journaling, that would be one of my major points of jotting, but alas…

Let’s see… AscensionQ and DIAMOND today.

AscensionQ was very smooth, for lack of a better word, on my SENNHEISERs. If I didn’t know better, I would say that I felt ‘nothing’, but I think I’m just used to the script.

DIAMOND, on the other hand, was definitely noticeable. I felt warmth in different areas of my body building, like a field around parts of me (an aura?). I felt things going on in my head, physically. As usual, I don’t know how to describe that other than it was in the center of my skull and shifting.

I will be keeping Ascension as a major program for awhile, I think. In fact, my intention is to play it as I was going to Emperor for the foreseeable future until my previously stated goals are met.

More later.

P.S yesterday’s date numerologically was 1234…cool.

I got Mind’s Eye because it was one of the initial ones that jumped out to me when I first discovered SC. I have been wanting to develop my visualization skill for awhile as following Goddard’s teachings and yet struggling to truly give the scene I’m imagining the feelings of reality is frustrating. I don’t visually imagine as well as I just ‘feel it’. I don’t know how to describe it better than that. It’s not tactile, cuz I have difficulty with that too, but it’s a sense of knowing? Eh, maybe it’ll come to me later.

But yeah, as I’ve mentioned before, I wanted Alchemist but I had different priorities at the time and wanted to try Emperor before a multi stager, which I have no regrets about. At some point in the future, I’ll be using Alchemist but not for at least 6 months.

I’m thinking I’m going to play Mind’s Eye every other day and keep AscensionQ and DIAMOND as a daily.

As a continuation of the last post, originally I was playing AscensionQ + Regeneration + DIAMOND and switching out Regeneration for Mind’s Eye every other day, but decided to drop Regeneration to streamline the stack. I figured I wanted to develop my visualization more than I wanted continuing healing that I wasn’t really seeing much evidence of (inb4 u need to journal more, I know I know) so that was the logic.

I bought Regeneration to provide a better foundation for me to run Emperor off of, until I realized AscensionQ is a foundational subliminal itself. So all of that to say…

I’ve had AscensionQ a month now, so in about two more months I will be adding PrimalQ to the stack. I will also be deeply considering an Ultima to replace DIAMOND with, whether that be Limit Destroyer, Godlike Masculinity, Rebirth, etc.

DIAMOND was simply an enjoyable fun experience and plus it was the most convenient Ultima I had at the time to fill the Ultima slot in my stack. However, DIAMOND isn’t something I necessarily need in my life and therefore, in the future, will be something I play on an as needed basis, similar to how people have used SMX for example.

Either that, or I will be going down the Khan route, and playing Khan and purchase R.I.C.H. I haven’t decided and I’m not going to make a choice without serious consideration of where I want to go and which sub I’m willing to take action on to do so.

How do you do visualization?

Have you tried this: close your eyes. Think about a space that you are very familiar with, like your computer desk at home. Use your hands to draw the objects while you describe what you see.

Once you get that down, “walk” to other rooms.

1 Like

Let’s see…

If I try to picture just sitting down on my couch, looking at the television, I get a quick flash of the TV, the aesthetic lights behind it and such and then I feel immediate anxiety/stress and the image disappears.

I can see a very focused image of just the television and the lighting but that is like if you were to take a picture with a filter that blurs the edges of the picture. Except it’s the majority of the picture that is blurred, not just the edges.

Perhaps you want to create a QL custom with Mind’s Eye in it? I think that’s the best way. Or perhaps run Beyond Limitless Ultima with Mind’s Eye.

I have some plans to create such a custom at a later point in time.

1 Like

Would like to see what you create for you custom

1 Like

It’s a practice tool for visualization. Have to keep doing it.

When you have some privacy, talk and describe aloud with using your hands your room. All of it. Even if you don’t quite see it perfectly, imagine you are describing your room to a friend in detail.

This helped me to develop some visualization skills. I’m still not that good, but I got clearly better.

And then I moved to other stuff xD. This is just the first step in developing the skill.

1 Like

I’ll work with it!

1 Like

Were I to create a custom, I think I would have some element in Emperor for it at the very least. I have plans to utilize name embedded majors before investing in my first custom, however

1 Like

I don’t know much about either of those yet, but I’ll look into them! I’ve been considering Limitless for a bit just because I’ve been learning about some new esoteric teachings and I want to absorb them quicker and better.

1 Like

So early this morning, I decided to run another loop of DIAMOND as I was going to sleep.

I haven’t run anything this afternoon as of yet, but FINALLY, I can definitely tell that Ascension is doing something for me.

I’m here at the post office in line and I’m just calm. No anxiety about people around me, even for Covid. I’m just chill and secure in me. I say finally I can tell Ascension is doing something for me because since I fractured my foot a few months ago, the majority of the time I’ve spent at home without going out much. So, it’s definitely cool.

I also notice that eye contact is easier and more effortless. Our female neighbor is moving out today and for the first time as we were getting ready to leave, I saw her checking me out. Not just a look or two either, but definitely measuring. To the point that I didn’t look at her after two looks because my gf’s mother was watching me being stared at, lol.

More later.

1 Like