Sage’s Rise: the Wanted Son of Lightning

I feel as if my custom is slightly increasing my appetite.

1 Like

I am considering a rotating stack of:

week 1: the Son of Lightning x RebirthU
Week 2: the Son of Lightning x Regeneration Qv2
week 3: the Son of Lightning x Ascension Qv2
Week 4 the Son of Lightning solo

For a period of three months or so. The time frame is insignificant; how I feel will be the real determiner.

I haven’t experienced noticeable reconciliation as of yet, lest it is in the form of emotions coming up and being dealt with.

Two loops of my custom and my brain still feels hungry for more, hence the supporting stacking.

At some point before I start working again, once I’m healed, R.I.C.H. will become my dominant ultima. This is to give Ascended Mogul a chance to shine.

The sexual part of my custom is secondary and anything that comes from it, I’ll see as an unexpected blessing (like finding unanticipated money in a old jacket pocket).

I’m very laissez faire about the sexual part of it as I have no desire to get in the way of results. I found this worked to great benefit running DIAMOND.

1 Like

This sound good i planned out my stack properly but ive only added to it and now am upgrading it
All the best if you do this for the next three months

1 Like

If I do this in for three solid months and stay loyal to my playlist(s), I foresee many great things in the near future.

if

1 Like

If is the word but you know thing show up in life and that a great thing that we have option with these subs

1 Like

Not sure if it’s related to my titles, but I noticed this while using Ascension as well;

My muscles, particularly my arm, shoulder and left eye muscles twitch. Sometimes a lot, sometimes just here and there, usually not at all.

But it is something that started when I dropped Emperor months ago and began using Ascension and Regeneration together.

I also twitch hella if I meditate to my stack.

I’m glad I checked my calendar, I guess today is my first rest day.

1 Like

Hi @Sage_Ninjistic, how does Primal affect the Ascended Mogul Archetype — does it tone down some of the Alphaness while adding increased pleasure and sensation of life?

@Hermit, when I am properly working again, I’ll be sure to tag you.

1 Like

May 8th, 21 - Week 2

I am in the process of examining the ascension based spiritual custom and going in a different different direction.

I have listened to one loop of SoL and I am running through Regeneration now.

I do think it’s the influence of Primal, but my head becomes clearer in a way even as I’m listening to my custom.

More later.

I’m noticing warmth in my space surrounding my body, particularly in my arms and head while listening to this. Auric changes, perhaps? I don’t remember if I’ve felt aura changes listening to Regeneration, pre-Qv2.

Also, bodily twitching is evident as well as a feeling of clearing. I think Regeneration might have been boosted as fuck.

While listening to Regeneration still, I’m now noticing warm vibration in my lower chakras area.

After your thread, a show on netflix came out called Jupiter’s Legacy (it had potential but doesn’t execute well so far). There’s also a character in it named Paragon lol.

2 Likes

Hahaha, wow. I just looked it up and saw it, that’s so trippy/cool. I wonder if that be the Jupiter module at work :wink:

2 Likes

You guys must have clones or smth.

How the f do you read the whole forum and still get so much done??

Sorry for off-topic, where do I see the custom ingredients?

1 Like

No worries lol, I’ve often wondered the same.

The Son of Lightning:

Ascended Mogul
Primal
Inner Circle

Mastermind:
Careful planning, organization and management in a profoundly calculating manner was in ancient history considered one of the most effective ways of achieving success… seen in such individuals history remembers even now – like the great military genius Cao Cao who was honoured on the levels of emperors without being one officially. Mastermind will help you plan grand plans that will help you achieve your goals with utmost creativity and rapid efficiency.

Dynasty:
A module focused on your family, building up your relationships with each family member, creating family unity and helping other family members find themselves in life. Your connection to your family and them to you will become deeper and deeper, and each person will become more and more successful as well as happier. For the family man or woman, this is a must have.

Faith Unyielding:
Faith in one’s ideals, abilities, or a greater power has moved men to great feats that echo throughout history. Faith Unyielding will help you develop such profound faith and use it in many areas of your life – to help your connection to the deity of your religion, to help in your spiritual endeavors, to bring greater faith in your own abilities, to even inspire others with the power of your unyielding faith.

Jupiter:We manifest every moment, every second of our lives. Every moment we breathe, every moment that we are – we manifest. If we develop our ability to manifest more powerfully and more consciously, we will unlock heights we couldn’t even dream of. This is what control over your reality is truly about, and that is what the Jupiter module delivers.

Yggdrasil:Yggdrasil is a module designed to speed and open up the pathways to manifestation. Similar to the roots of a mighty tree, the pathways will become numerous and wide. You will notice the most unlikely positive circumstances and opportunities manifesting to help you with your goals.

Potentiator: The Potentiator is about stopping you from repressing your power and potential, and instead allowing yourself to express and enjoy the endless possibilities that lie before you. You will not only become aware of all these possibilities you have, but also have ideas on how to best make use of them.

Gorgeous Manifestation: A manifestation module focusing specifically on beautiful women who would be interested in you. Will highly increase the ratio of beautiful and approachable women around you. It is up to you to pull the trigger.

Lifeblood Fable: Your reputation is the lifeblood of your success in many aspects of life such as business, romance and politics. Without nurturing it, you leave an incredibly important factor to potentially random elements and accidents. Lifeblood Fable will help you shape your reputation in any way you desire – a reputation of a profound spiritual teacher, of a powerful business magnate, of a seducer who makes all weak in the knees – with Lifeblood Fable, you have the choice. Not only that, but you will also effortlessly improve your reputation generally in the most beneficial way to you and find ways to evolve it even further.

Dragon Tongue: Improving your speech and wit is an inescapable part of becoming a powerful individual, and while all our majors contain modules for mastering wit, it is an excellent idea to focus further on your Dragon Tongue. You will become better and better at reframing situations into being advantageous for you, as well as improve more and more in debates and public speaking. Being witty and funny in your very own way will easily become natural.

Direct Influencing Aura: Directly influences any person, guided by conscious intent and subconscious desires, in order to fulfill any goals ranging from wealth, love, art, simple persuasion etc.

Carpe Diem Ascended:Extreme motivation and ambition is paramount to fulfilling your life’s goals and becoming the man you want to be. This module is created for the sole purpose of manifesting and developing incredible amounts of motivation, drive and ambition, that will cause you to go after your ambitions relentlessly. Some other powerful effects include immense satisfaction whenever you achieve something (even something as simple as cleaning or eating well) and the amazing love for life you will develop. Waking up happy, motivated and driven to conquer everyday is now reality.

Mystery:We are all filled with limitless potential, countless talents and unknown abilities. The Mystery helps bring out these hidden talents you never knew you had. You will experience new opportunities to learn things and you will see unexpected talent emerging whenever you try something new. You will see yourself with abilities you didn’t know you had. You might want to ask – what abilities or talents will I see? You’re going to have to find out. That is… the Mystery.

Eye of the Storm: Losing yourself in a negative habit (or several!) can feel like drifting into a storm. With Eye of the Storm, you will regain your control over your negative habits and become able to build positive habits with greater and greater ease. Whenever you feel yourself drifting, you will be able to safely end up in the Eye of the Storm and take back control over your life. You can also use Eye of the Storm whenever you want to build new positive habits.

New Beginnings

Financial Success: Reality Shifter: Shifting reality… A concept that sounds far fetched. At Subliminal Club… it isn’t. With FSRS, we will be shifting your reality and your perception of it into a reality where financial success is the only true reality. This will result in unbelievable coincidences, luck, chance meetings etc. Wealth is within your grasp.

Secret Source: You never know the opportunities that are waiting untapped just for you. Now you have the possibility to find out all the sources of money that you can create and that will bring you continuous, rising wealth. Look out for opportunities that seem unorthodox and do not be afraid to explore with an open mind – your Secret Sources will appear.

Virtue Series: Temperance: Scarcity mindset and the desire for instant gratification are powerfully ingrained beliefs that put a screeching halt to any dreams of long term success. Develop your virtue of Temperance – turn your scarcity mindset into a mindset of wise abundance, and develop true understanding of delayed gratification.

2 Likes

May 10th

My play list yesterday:

Regeneration

SoL

SoL

Regeneration

Sex Mastery U

Nothing much to report. I didn’t feel much with overload though I fell asleep during the second Regeneration loop.

I woke up feeling hella refreshed after that. I had masturbated before that so I wasn’t expecting to feel good but I did.

My Sennheiser headphones are having that issue were sound only comes through one side unless I jiggle the adapter a bit, unfortunately :sneezing_face: I’ll have to make do with what I have until I can get it repaired, if possible.

1 Like

New (potential) plan:

The Son of Lightning x Wanted (custom) x R.I.C.H.

Wanted would be paired with Ascension and Inner Circle

1 Like

Replacing Primal with Wanted right? That choice is so annoying :sweat_smile: Have you read Seductress reviews? Wanted being its male counterpart…