Sage’s Rise: the Wanted Son of Lightning

My custom was completed today! Excited, but I’m on vacation and I promised myself I would stay off of the audios until I return home.

… We’re going to ignore me playing Ascension in the jacuzzi this morning, though.

Anyways, so excited!!

1 Like

Dad joke: you made a sub-jet-liminal

1 Like

I had to think about that one lmao, then I giggled at a sub atomic level.

1 Like

Day 1 - Journal Entry #2 - California Log

13:53: Urgency. Desire to buy brand new earphones just to hear my new custom. Desire to say fuck it and just run it ultrasonic.

Big dick energy reminding me of whom I am, though.

Edit: also, I prefer my ‘Ascended’ rank displayed as opposed to my actual rank cuz I like the sound of it.

It’s like when I was in Civil Air Patrol as a boy, I preferred to make it to ‘Captain’ rather than ‘Major’ as I like the sound of my name with that more.

‘Captain Ninjistic’ sounds cool too.

Mini musing session over.

Alexa, play ‘Urgent’ by Foreigner.

As I am a sagittarius and resonate with Zeus, I am considering naming my custom Jupiter Rising

1 Like

I’m going to tag people that I would like suggestions for a custom name from. Like I said in the previous post, what I have so far is Jupiter Rising. That’s a movie name, but because I’ve used Ascension and I’m a Sagittarius, it resonates.

Below you will see each module and its Q store description. At the very bottom of the post are keywords I’ve come up with that come to mind for this custom.

Participate or not if you wish, but let’s have fun with it if you do!!

@pacman @Yazooneh @NinjaFox @Azriel @RVconsultant @Simon @Malkuth

The name order does not reflect importance, just who I pulled out of the storm of my thoughts first :wink:

My Custom:

Ascended Mogul
Primal
Inner Circle

Mastermind:
Careful planning, organization and management in a profoundly calculating manner was in ancient history considered one of the most effective ways of achieving success… seen in such individuals history remembers even now – like the great military genius Cao Cao who was honoured on the levels of emperors without being one officially. Mastermind will help you plan grand plans that will help you achieve your goals with utmost creativity and rapid efficiency.

Dynasty:
A module focused on your family, building up your relationships with each family member, creating family unity and helping other family members find themselves in life. Your connection to your family and them to you will become deeper and deeper, and each person will become more and more successful as well as happier. For the family man or woman, this is a must have.

Faith Unyielding:
Faith in one’s ideals, abilities, or a greater power has moved men to great feats that echo throughout history. Faith Unyielding will help you develop such profound faith and use it in many areas of your life – to help your connection to the deity of your religion, to help in your spiritual endeavors, to bring greater faith in your own abilities, to even inspire others with the power of your unyielding faith.

Jupiter:We manifest every moment, every second of our lives. Every moment we breathe, every moment that we are – we manifest. If we develop our ability to manifest more powerfully and more consciously, we will unlock heights we couldn’t even dream of. This is what control over your reality is truly about, and that is what the Jupiter module delivers.

Yggdrasil:Yggdrasil is a module designed to speed and open up the pathways to manifestation. Similar to the roots of a mighty tree, the pathways will become numerous and wide. You will notice the most unlikely positive circumstances and opportunities manifesting to help you with your goals.

Potentiator: The Potentiator is about stopping you from repressing your power and potential, and instead allowing yourself to express and enjoy the endless possibilities that lie before you. You will not only become aware of all these possibilities you have, but also have ideas on how to best make use of them.

Gorgeous Manifestation: A manifestation module focusing specifically on beautiful women who would be interested in you. Will highly increase the ratio of beautiful and approachable women around you. It is up to you to pull the trigger.

Lifeblood Fable: Your reputation is the lifeblood of your success in many aspects of life such as business, romance and politics. Without nurturing it, you leave an incredibly important factor to potentially random elements and accidents. Lifeblood Fable will help you shape your reputation in any way you desire – a reputation of a profound spiritual teacher, of a powerful business magnate, of a seducer who makes all weak in the knees – with Lifeblood Fable, you have the choice. Not only that, but you will also effortlessly improve your reputation generally in the most beneficial way to you and find ways to evolve it even further.

Dragon Tongue: Improving your speech and wit is an inescapable part of becoming a powerful individual, and while all our majors contain modules for mastering wit, it is an excellent idea to focus further on your Dragon Tongue. You will become better and better at reframing situations into being advantageous for you, as well as improve more and more in debates and public speaking. Being witty and funny in your very own way will easily become natural.

Direct Influencing Aura: Directly influences any person, guided by conscious intent and subconscious desires, in order to fulfill any goals ranging from wealth, love, art, simple persuasion etc.

Carpe Diem Ascended:Extreme motivation and ambition is paramount to fulfilling your life’s goals and becoming the man you want to be. This module is created for the sole purpose of manifesting and developing incredible amounts of motivation, drive and ambition, that will cause you to go after your ambitions relentlessly. Some other powerful effects include immense satisfaction whenever you achieve something (even something as simple as cleaning or eating well) and the amazing love for life you will develop. Waking up happy, motivated and driven to conquer everyday is now reality.

Mystery:We are all filled with limitless potential, countless talents and unknown abilities. The Mystery helps bring out these hidden talents you never knew you had. You will experience new opportunities to learn things and you will see unexpected talent emerging whenever you try something new. You will see yourself with abilities you didn’t know you had. You might want to ask – what abilities or talents will I see? You’re going to have to find out. That is… the Mystery.

Eye of the Storm: Losing yourself in a negative habit (or several!) can feel like drifting into a storm. With Eye of the Storm, you will regain your control over your negative habits and become able to build positive habits with greater and greater ease. Whenever you feel yourself drifting, you will be able to safely end up in the Eye of the Storm and take back control over your life. You can also use Eye of the Storm whenever you want to build new positive habits.

New Beginnings

Financial Success: Reality Shifter: Shifting reality… A concept that sounds far fetched. At Subliminal Club… it isn’t. With FSRS, we will be shifting your reality and your perception of it into a reality where financial success is the only true reality. This will result in unbelievable coincidences, luck, chance meetings etc. Wealth is within your grasp.

Secret Source: You never know the opportunities that are waiting untapped just for you. Now you have the possibility to find out all the sources of money that you can create and that will bring you continuous, rising wealth. Look out for opportunities that seem unorthodox and do not be afraid to explore with an open mind – your Secret Sources will appear.

Virtue Series: Temperance: Scarcity mindset and the desire for instant gratification are powerfully ingrained beliefs that put a screeching halt to any dreams of long term success. Develop your virtue of Temperance – turn your scarcity mindset into a mindset of wise abundance, and develop true understanding of delayed gratification.

Naming keywords: money, ascension, Mogul, family, career, drive, ambition, gorgeous Women, sex, primal, status, mystery, potential, abundance, faith, source, success, imposter syndrome healing, habits revamped, goals, planning, plotting, mastermind, reputation, wit, beauty bringer, dynasty, legacy

3 Likes

Not great at naming stuff but i will try:

Grand master Jupiter, sagittarius rising, i am Jupiter, sagittarius legacy,

1 Like

I like this one more for my future spiritual custom :smiley:

Grand Master Jupiter would be great if I had a martial art core, but I sort of dig I Am Jupiter but for me that works better for a spiritual custom.

Jupiterian Quest just popped in my head.

Thanks @NinjaFox if anything else comes to you, your suggestions are welcome!

1 Like

I Am Jupiter is growing on me buddy @NinjaFox.

Zeus/Jupiter is well known for his escapades with women. I myself am less known but I still have a huge appetite for beauty. It would fit with Gorgeous Manifestor, Primal and a few other aspects.

Jupiter’s Legacy, possibly, as Jupiter astrologically is associated with expansiveness, abundance, wealth, manifestation, etc… All of which is contained within. I’m just really missing wisdom and status, though status is within Ascended Mogul.

1 Like

Well the name your to use, all the best with the custom

1 Like

@Apollo I forgot to tag you earlier, thought I typed it out but I was wrong :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Haha… no worries brother, I appreciate the tag. I think Jupiter Rising sounds really good, I’m a fan of Roman and Greek mythology so it resonates. I’ll hit you up if something comes to mind.

Sagittarius is indeed Zeus’ domain. It’s perfect.

1 Like

And here I thought you just were a fan of space programs :wink: jk

Nice, thanks for your input. Yes, please do!!

1 Like

Or the Reddit app? Hahaha yeah

Will do amigo

1 Like

You caught me in a very stupid mood lol-so I’ll just throw some stuff out there

I like to name customs after their overall intention/ archtype

I like Jupiter Rising
I like Zeus

Some ideas of the top of my head

Legend of the Ascent
For some reason- Camelot —comes to mind

Cronos’s Legacy (Sagittarius was the son of Cronos)/ or Titan’s Legacy

Lightning (As a title (Zeus’s weapon)/ or Zeus’s Weapon (as a title)

The image I get from this custom is of someone who is solid, sexy, friendly, grounded, and highly resourceful.

The goal or context of expression seems to primarily be living ordinary life, but with the knowing joy of someone who holds an enlivening secret in his heart.

It’s a kind of a subtle blend.

someone who is chill, calm, cheerful, balanced; unassuming when things are flowing along normally; but also prepared for anything.

A bit like a superhero when s/he’s walking about normally, not in full battle mode.

The cores are Ascended Mogul, Primal, and Inner Circle.

I might call it:

The Natural Man

or

The Natural

This one caught my eye for sure. I love the Titans so I’m going to muse on my knowledge of them but it resonates on an easy note because all of the Olympians are children of the Titans. Great suggestion, thank God for your ‘stupid’ mood :wink:

I hadn’t even considered the element of lightning which I also love. The custom contains Eye of the Storm, so I do…hmm…

To the musing board!!

I like your take on the custom and it’s accurate in terms of my desires for it in a few places, for sure :smiley:

Yessss, yessss -cackles maniacally-

You picked up what I put down without buying what they were selling while firing on all cylinders AND cooking with grease 🥷🏽 #in2ition2stronk4me

The Natural Man…au natural… Maybe he’s born with it, maybe it’s mayb-

P.S. I was very much looking forward to what I hoped you would, and did, summarize the custom in your view as. For that, I thank you, your perspective and way of thinking seems similar to how I’ll be when I grow up.

X’D

1 Like

P.P.S your custom name suggestion is duly noted and… Well, written in my notes. Duly.

1 Like

Defining a MAN

2 Likes