The S$/tGatherer and The Harem Gatherer

You mentioned seeing the job listing for that career field the other day, if I recall.

Is it still something you’d do if past history with that career field weren’t a concern?

1 Like

I was looking. I found something closer to my current career field. Which is related but not it.

Maybe, but it is a concern. And as I said in my other journal it became clear to me that it just plain wasn’t going to happen no matter how hard I tried.
I would be losing more of my will if I put myself back through that cycle of forcing my hopes up and getting them dashed again and again.
It was almost as if something very powerful just didn’t want me to get it.

I remember you said you got the urge to look when running a loop of something.
Two possibilities I can think of.

1. The title got your SubC to nudge you to look so you can think about trying again.
  2. Or maybe it’s nudging you to go down the path of fully releasing attachment to that career field.
  3. Or something I’m not thinking of (It’s been known to happen)

That’s all I got.

1 Like
  • I at least didn’t feel quite as productive today. I did notice that I still have more of a tendency to kind of clean up as I go along where before I’d just leave empty boxes and the like lying there until I got around to cleaning.
    A financial issue became more of a problem today. Maybe it’s something that I should have been paying more attention to, but I was just limping along with it and trying to ignore it. That may actually be part of that unfolding process.
    It’s a bit stressful, but I still have that sense that I’ve got this and everything is not just going to be fine, but it’s going to improve quickly as this pans out.

• I remember that Saint said that WB and S&Sx would be great in a custom together as long as one didn’t go crazy with the modules. I think that I’m going to try to pare HG down to ten modules and rely on the cores to have everything I need in them.
    I’ll be ordering that on Monday when I get paid so I can be sure to have it for my next cycle.

2 Likes
  • I checked into another financial thing as soon as I got up today. It turned out not to be nearly as bad as I thought it would be.
    Things that could be a problem are now coming to the front of my consciousness and I’m dealing with them rather than studiously ignoring the. And letting them become bigger problems.

• The wife had to take the roommate to the hospital today. That gave me some time alone. I used that to clean and organize a section of the kitchen counter that needed it VERY badly.
    Not a bad start to this program. It feels really natural. I kind of just do it, it doesn’t feel like my subconscious is forcing me to, or like I have to force myself to.

2 Likes

Oh, I have a blueprint for a custom with those but yeah I went crazy with the modules /:

1 Like

With that, I’d keep my modules to things that I really want and don’t think that the cores will do on their own.

2 Likes
  • I’ve noticed something the last few days. I wake up feeling a bit nervous and anxious on this one. It seems to clear after I get up and moving.
    I’ve had anxiety on programs before, but this is the first time I seem to get it upon waking up. It usually hits at night while I’m working.
1 Like

If you do a module that one of the cores does, would that double its effect? :thinking:

1 Like

It will embolden that particular objective or set of objectives.

2 Likes

It’s supposed to. But it also makes the sub denser and harder to process. I would stick to things the cores don’t do and things that I REALLY want to emphasize.

1 Like
  • I woke up stressed out again. To make matters worse my kid was in the room very loudly playing with my wife.
    That brings something up. I have this visceral reaction to his voice. It’s like nails on a chalkboard to me. Whether he’s happy or upset, I cringe internally every time he gets loud. Being that he’s a little boy, that is virtually constant.
    Of course I can’t say that, so I just have to push through it. It’s exhausting.
1 Like
  • The negative thoughts really hit while I was taking a shower this afternoon.
    The long and short of it is that I feel dead ended.
    I was thinking that it is too late for me to get anything else going career wise, and that I’m never going to even rise higher in what I’m doing now.
    This is recon. I know that, but that was pretty harsh.
    Fortunately it didn’t last long.
1 Like
             **11/6/23 CYCLE 1 WEEK 2**
             **SHITGATHERER**
  • It seemed to me that I was unproductive this afternoon after I got up, but now that I think about it, I got a shitload done before leaving for work.
    I’m still getting an anxious feeling in my stomach upon waking up most every day. I assume that that is early stage recon and it’ll either pass or I’ll get used to it.
    Honestly, it’s not that bad. I used to deal with much worse like almost all day almost every day before I started my subliminal journey, so I’m not going to whine about it.

• I’m considering whether I should order HG tonight since I just got paid or wait and see if there’s anything I can’t live without in the NFTW drops this Saturday.
    I’m leaning towards getting it because it should do everything I want, and I don’t see there being anything coming out then that I absolutely can’t live without.
    I am hoping that AM gets upgraded with NWE pretty quickly so that I can run SG without the added complexity of NR, which I just don’t need because that’s not what I’m doing right now.

• This weekend I had to smash up a solid block of ice to make some drinks. (One of my infamous adult milkshakes) instead of just doing it, I made an imaginative game for me and my son to do it together. He had a blast crushing ice with a sledgehammer and it was a bonding experience for both of us.

1 Like
  • I’ve ordered HG just to make sure that I’ve got it in time to start it in about three weeks.
    Here is the final module list.
  1. Wanted Black Core
  2. Sex & seduction X Core
  3. Alexander’s Play
  4. New Dawn
  5. Void of Creation
  6. Stillmind
  7. Inner Gasoline
  8. Prevent PE
  9. Tyrant
  10. Mosaic
  11. Instant Spark
  12. Eagle Eye
  13. Panther

I added Instant Spark and Eagle Eye in at the last minute because I have a tendency of not noticing opportunities, and not acting on them when I think I have them.
All in all, I think I did a good job of pretty much relying on the cores and not junking it up with modules too much.

1 Like
  • My wife had to stop making payments on some of her debts during the time between when she stopped working and when her disability kicked In.
    That was two years, and we just couldn’t get started again on some of it afterwards.
    She’s being sued. Not for the first time.
    This time it was for an amount that I couldn’t ignore.
    Instead of feeling helpless, I did some research on how to beat these debt collection suits, and I’m taking the steps.
    Today I did what will hopefully be the last thing I have to do to make this one go away.
    It brought up something very interesting. Since I can remember I’ve had this weird effect where if I know I need to do something, especially if it’s important, especially if it’s something I’m a bit overdue doing, approaching doing it makes me a bit nervous and anxious.
    I don’t know why that happens, but looking back, it’s caused me to put off doing a number of things that needed to be done until it became a problem.
    Today I pushed through it and took the action.
2 Likes
  • I woke up nervous again today. It did drive me to take care of another financial thing that might have become a major problem in the very near future.
    It was something I was worried about for a while, and wondering how I was going to solve the problem.
    I was anxious when I woke up as I said, but the answer to that particular problem was in my mind too.
    There is definitely something happening here.
    I am hoping that the anxiety upon waking effect alleviates during my HG cycles, but I still get bloom effects.

I lost track. Are you running NR already? Or just SG?

1 Like

I’m running NR alongside to get the NWE thing going with AM. I hope that AM gets that treatment soon so I don’t have to keep doing that. I’m trying to keep as focused as possible, and don’t need the added input related to things I’m in no position to be doing at the moment.

1 Like

Sounds to me like you’re getting the NWE action happening. Since it’s all about manifesting situations/ideas, etc. Like if maybe the best use of your time right now is to take care of stuff you’ve been putting off.

Awesome seeing it work so well/fast with you.
My custom just arrived tonight. I’m uploading it to my server now.

1 Like