The Road to Emperor

Could you explain it further ?
Anger and sadness is rising again. SIGHS

You are probably feeling anger at yourself maybe you are feeling like you arenā€™t worthy enough to date anyone so when you watch a womans video on youtube about their nature you feel like you wont live up to their standards

Give emperor time to work you are def getting somewhere on it.

2 Likes

Consciously i am not thinking about dating any women for now and I donā€™t think i am not worthy but my subconscious can have these limiting beliefs.

1 Like

Donā€™t think about it too much learn to let those thoughts go. When you get angry or sad think about something that you want or makes you happy and it might just flip your switch quickly. You could also think about what you are grateful when you are sad and it should be an instant mood switch.

2 Likes

Maybe stay away from videos like that or if you do try to put in your mind that you are worthy of women like that.

1 Like

Its not about watching video about women, its more of the reaction to my dad . Btw Thank you for your suggestions.

2 Likes

Always :), it is all about helping each other get to where we want to be or who we want to be.

2 Likes

@seeklight - itā€™s okay. Men trigger each other in some ways and this happens. Especially when it comes to the father-son dynamic. It happens to my dad and me too once in a while. Then I feel regret for that overreaction.

You will get better at handling it as time goes on.

1 Like

I was running KhanQ ST3 at 8 loops/night and only once I reduced to 4 loops I started getting results (awesome results, btw).

Didnā€™t you think about stacking EQ with RebirthU? Rebirth serves to redefine who you are and destroys limits and negative beliefs. On the sales page it says it improves the results of every sub you stack it with.

1 Like

Actually i was thinking of combining with Regeneration as i am thinking of healing. @Lion Whats your take on this btw.

1 Like

@seeklight - combining RegenerationQ with Elixir Ultima or something else?

1 Like

Combining RegenerationQ with EmperorQ. :grin:

1 Like

@seeklight - hmm. Previously I would have said it is an excellent idea but now I wonder whether the dense script of EmperorQ will override it.

My advice right now is running healing subs by themselves for a while before adding with main titles.

For example, run RegenerationQ for a month and then RegenerationQ + EmperorQ.

OR

RegenerationQ/Rebirth for a month and then just EmperorQ (because EmperorQ has Rebirth in it).

2 Likes

Brilliant. I agree as i was also feeling that the power of EQ and the healing of Regeneration will collide with each other. May be iā€™ll go for healing this November.

1 Like

They wouldnā€™t collide, the stack could be too dense for you (or anyone). Both Regeneration and Emperor have a lot of common modules. The best course of action is to run one Q title and support it with an Utlima program so if you want to do healing the obvious choice is to stack Regeneration with Elixir. Iā€™ve been running that stack for four days now, btw.

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero How you felt on your fourth day ?

I had a lot of positive energy and felt really light yet now I feel it was a demanding experience. The one I described in the journal today. I got slithly irritated because of being tired but itā€™s under control which is unusual for me since when Iā€™m tired my gf can easilly make me angry.

2 Likes