The Rise of Eros

Do you see other changes too , may nee minute , I am excited as I have this module on my custom too , though I am waiting for mine to arrive . But as you say this , I realise I am on StarkQ and I would say atleast I don’t have much of body odour now !!!

I would say nothing which is obvious.
I think It´s always hard to say because consciously you are awaiting physical changes when you are runnig a sub for this purpose and then you begin to try to look for every minimal thing that seems to change.

1 Like

Interesting observation, because there are no modules that directly modify/produce pheromones…

Now I can say that in the last two days the positive internal effects somehow skyrocketed and reached a new all time peak.
My self confidence is on an all time high and so is my social anxiety on an all time low.
All time means in my whole life until now.
And this really is pretty clear to me no placebo or coincidence.

For now I can say this only for my work life because my private life was because of Covid-19 restricted to just contact with my family.

But at work I have to make decisions every now and then which are good for one party and not that good or even bad for another party.
In the past these decision made me struggle so much that I tended to brush them aside and do other things first but especially in the last two days I just acted and made these decisions mostly directly.
It doesn´t seem to cost me that much effort now to make these decisions because it wouldn´t help to let them wait either. This could make it at most more difficult than before.

So this already is a big aid in my work life.
That´s really awesome for now but let´s see where this custom sub will lead me to in the future.

At the moment all feelings to quit this sub or to make little changes on the modules dissipated.
It is most likely that 3 loops on on days are my sweet spot but nevertheless I will listen to 4 loops today and let´s see for one week if this will be even better for me.
If not, then I will listen to 3 loops on on days in the long run.

Beside these huge improvements I observed that some seemingly small things which where awkward for me in the past are by now less problematic for me.
For example when I sit on a public toilet and I know that there are other people in the same room it was so akward to me to just let it out and risk that other people will hear me and now I just let it out and it no more feels akward to me.
So it seems that also my shame in some situations is also reduced already.

The most of the effects I would attribute to Regeneration.

It is possible that Regeneration will flatten out the way for the other modules so that they will be able to play out their magic some time in the future :smile::+1:

And the last thing for now.
When I measured my Phallus yesterday it showed me around 0,5 cm more than last week but this could also be adressed to a harder erection.
I will wait for clearer and more obvious results in the future before I adress this to a real growth.

3 Likes

Congratulations

That’s why I love Khan. The new freedom & complete confidence you gain is truly life-changing

Hey @Maltaner, what have you noticed from Direct Influencing Aura in conjunction with Auric Overdriver?