The Ride: Quantum Limitless + Ascension for Women + PCC

Not sure I understand which part of my post you are referring to? I’m not here long but it doesn’t make sense that a big title would override a smaller title…In that case, what would be the point of stacking titles then?

Stage 3 of Quantum limitless finished. One cycle of Ascension finished. This is my last day of washout.

I am seriously considering adding PCC as a third ZP title. I was thinking either Rebirth or PCC but office environment has been crazy lately so I think I am gonna go with PCC. I hope I don’t turn into a Machiavellian.

1 Like

I am really interested in PCC as I believe it would help me navigate my work environment easier since I have to deal with different types of people on a daily basis (some of them which are very difficult) but reading through some of these laws like " Never put too much trust in friends, learn how to use enemies", “Get others to do the work for you, but always take the credit”, “Keep others in suspended terror,cultivate an air of unpredictability”…It’s not really appealing to me. I love my friends and I don’t like to take credit from other people. And I certainly don’t want to keep people in a suspended terror.

Any advice from people who have ran PCC or anyone else?

1 Like

PCC is awesome. Running it with any alpha subliminal (in your case Ascension for Women) will work very well.

It will make you a smooth operator but in a good way. You will naturally grasp social dynamics and will ooze charisma and skills necessary to deal with any one around you, whether they be family, work colleagues, friend or foe. Your verbal game will be on point and it will help you influence others as if you have done it all your life.

Speaking from personal experience.

1 Like

Well Lion…I bought PCC. Should be interesting :smiley:

1 Like

You might be much more likely to know when someone is trying to get you to do something against your well being, and then know what to do. Think of PCC as a type of emotional and interpersonal self-protection.

2 Likes

I am currently into 6th day of stage 4 of QL as well as 2nd cycle of Ascension.

Some things I noticed:

• finally doing some stuff I have been postponing a lot
  • I downloaded Habitica to track my habits and to-do list which has been going really well
  • certain things at work were clicking faster in my head than usual
  • less stress at work over things that would usually stress me out much more before

Today will be my second loop of PCC so not much to report. Though I did hug my coworker today which I usually don’t do, it was out of joke to throw him off guard. Could be a PCC thing or maybe not.

I have also been thinking about what to do when I finish with stage 4 of QL. Should I create a custom around stage 4, or just listen to stage 4 for awhile or do another round of all 4 stages. Decisions, decisions…

4 Likes

Feeling unusually light today. As if some weight has been lifted off my shoulder.

Work today did not feel as emotionally draining as usual. Problems at work today did not feel so much as problems, more as challenges.

I like it. I hope these feelings/states stick.

3 Likes

I have completed all stages of Quantum limitless. I’m unsure how to proceed. Do I do another run of all 4 stages or do I just listen to stage 4 for awhile… Does anyone have any advice?

1 Like

How many cycles of each stage have you done?

If you have run only 1 cycle of each stage, go through 1 cycle of all stages again.

If you have done 2 or 3 cycles of each stage, continue running QL ST4.

1 Like

Thank you @Lion, I appreciate the advice! I have done only one cycle of each stage so I’m gonna do another run of all 4 stages.

1 Like

Wise decision. All the best, Zara.

1 Like

Note to myself: 3 cycles of Ascension and 2 cycles of PCC :white_check_mark:

Another note to myself: start experimenting with a 7 min listening time for Ascension, PCC and QL stage 2.

1 Like

How long do you guys experiment with a certain listening time to see how it affects you?

How do you feel on QL st 2? I have currently started Ql st1.

Nowehere near objectives on the sales page :slightly_frowning_face: I am trying to experiment with listening times to see if I can increase the effects. I just wish I was as half self aware as people on this forum…

1 Like

:frowning:
I was in the same position as you or maybe still am but I tried for several months 5 minutes but then I realized that 15 minutes are much more effective for me.

Ouch. How long have you been running Quantum limitless?

Right now I am experimenting with 7 mins. Then I will go down to 5 mins, and even 3 mins if necessary. I am just not sure how long do I need to experiment with each listening time to make a solid conclusion.

I meant running subs as general not, particularly QL.
I have listened to QL st1 twice so far.
Did you try also the full 15 minutes?
Maybe you can also look at the 30 second microloops thread.

I have been running 15min loops since I started listening to subs. I only started experimenting with 7mins like 10 days ago. Yes, I am aware of the 30 second loops. It is definitely an option down the road.

1 Like