The Renaissance Man

As of tonight and for at least the next 30 days or more, I am running The Renaissance Man.

9 Likes

Ren Man Running .

2 Likes

Ren Man Running.

1 Like

Track playing.

Running

Running.

Oops. Forgot to run for 4 days. Listening now.

Watching some Hypnosis videos on YouTube.

1 Like

Ren Man Running.

1 Like

I keep forgetting to run this every other day.

Would recommend journaling Rest Day the day you are not running Renaissance Man.

3 Likes

I make an excel before even starting the 21 day process & paint it green as days passed by. No need to say i also note if its a rest day or listening day.

2 Likes

Ren run.

1 Like

What changes or awarenesses are you experiencing with RM?

I listened a few times when it was originally released (2020?), but haven’t since then.

I just remember it waking up my musical abilities and passion since I played all through college. I’ve ignored that passion since leaving school, so RM was memorable.

2 Likes

I have also listened many times since its release. I am not sure how to quantify it. Hoping for more this time around.

I make art on a daily basis and work in a creative field, but these habits were established before RM.

1 Like

I am starting the Gateway Voyage today and just listened to the first track of Wave 1. My plan is to listen every night before bed and listen to each track one time.

This should get me all the way through in 42 days.

I am hoping to see greater fluency and ease in my creative process and I am in the process of starting a YouTube channel devoted to painting process and creativity, though, while I have pretty much gathered the appropriate gear, I have yet to begin creating content.

2 Likes

Just got a pair of Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro headphones.

Running Ren with new phones.